Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

if he took a dump on his desk you would defend him

2 posters

Go down

if he took a dump on his desk you would defend him   Empty if he took a dump on his desk you would defend him

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 10:31 pm

lol

Back to top Go down

if he took a dump on his desk you would defend him   Empty Re: if he took a dump on his desk you would defend him

Post by confuzzled dude Fri May 19, 2017 10:55 pm

That was fast! they already uploaded it on youtube; wonder if he will be reprimanded for that statement.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

if he took a dump on his desk you would defend him   Empty Re: if he took a dump on his desk you would defend him

Post by Idéfix Fri May 19, 2017 11:31 pm

Trumptards will worship that turd.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 8:09 am

XH and I debated about this guy... I was thinking that he knows in his mind very well whenever trump is in the clear wrong, but he is defending coz that's what he's supposed to do. what he's paid for. he just has a very good political history knowledge to be able to spin it. And if he was anti-trump he would be equally lethal. XH was saying that he's always been a hard core republican, and he actually hold the views he's spouting. Dunno, to me, his smiles many times gives it away.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat May 20, 2017 8:28 am

t w wrote:XH and I debated about this guy... I was thinking that he knows in his mind very well whenever trump is in the clear wrong, but he is defending coz that's what he's supposed to do. what he's paid for. he just has a very good political history knowledge to be able to spin it. And if he was anti-trump he would be equally lethal. XH was saying that he's always been a hard core republican, and he actually hold the views he's spouting. Dunno, to me, his smiles many times gives it away.
He is lifelong republican, worked in Reagan administration but I agree with you he knows when Trump is wrong. Also, from what I noticed Anderson is losing respect for Jeffrey Lord, lately, he hasn't been as courteous or patient with him.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 8:34 am

the full(er) exchange ... 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down