Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

blacks for trump

+3
MaxEntropy_Man
Idéfix
Propagandhi711
7 posters

Go down

blacks for trump Empty blacks for trump

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:21 pm

so this guy was front and center of the orange turds' cathedral-of-light-wannabe rally in phoenix to give cover for racists. read about this kooky motherfucker, this alone should give every trumptard a pause, if they're capable of being honest with themselves.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/blacks-trump-guy-deeply-weird-views-cherokee-indians-masons-obama-202153678.html

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

blacks for trump Empty Re: blacks for trump

Post by Idéfix Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:14 pm

this alone should give every trumptard a pause, if they're capable of being honest with themselves.
The pussy-grabbing tape didn't do it. The wink-wink, nod-nod support for white supremacists didn't do it. I don't think this will do it.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:13 am

We have our own Browns for Trump here -- the two kooks who'll support him no matter what, cuz Hillary!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:48 am

obama's a lucky man. he gets to be more popular than ever thanks to the dumpster fire that followed him. it's like dating a fat 50 yr old temperamental cow with one leg right after breaking up with a decent, thin 30 yr old coz she had to move to a different state. I dont think anyone else had that luxury in modern history.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:13 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:We have our own Browns for Trump here -- the two kooks who'll support him no matter what, cuz Hillary!

cuz Obummer! Continue to ignore the real issue that propelled President Trump into the white house and continue with your smug condescension and intellectual dishonesty.
Happy circle jerk smugtards, have fun in this thread! I will stay out as I don't want to interrupt your fun.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:36 am

Just to clarify - Prop is not part of the smugtard club. He has strongly opposed both candidates in the election.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:45 am

silvermani wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:We have our own Browns for Trump here -- the two kooks who'll support him no matter what, cuz Hillary!

cuz Obummer! Continue to ignore the real issue that propelled President Trump into the white house and continue with your smug condescension and intellectual dishonesty.
Happy circle jerk smugtards, have fun in this thread! I will stay out as I don't want to interrupt your fun.
The real issue is that Trump is the predisent, and he's doing an awful job. What are you going to do about that?

If an armed burglar breaks into your house and starts wrecking the place, you can react in many different ways:

1. Fight the burglar and try to disarm him
  2. Call the police and try to keep your family from being harmed by the burglar
  3. Fall in love with the burglar and sing his praises, celebrate his deeds around your house
  4. Blame your family members for the burglar's break-in, and start shouting at them, while he still has his weapon pointed at all of you

Most normal people will do 1 or 2. Stupid people may do 3. It takes a special kind of crazy to do 4.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:56 am

Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:

The real issue is that Trump is the predisent, and he's doing an awful job. What are you going to do about that?

If an armed burglar breaks into your house and starts wrecking the place, you can react in many different ways:

1. Fight the burglar and try to disarm him
  2. Call the police and try to keep your family from being harmed by the burglar
  3. Fall in love with the burglar and sing his praises, celebrate his deeds around your house
  4. Blame your family members for the burglar's break-in, and start shouting at them, while he still has his weapon pointed at all of you

Most normal people will do 1 or 2. Stupid people may do 3. It takes a special kind of crazy to do 4.
If an armed burglar breaks into a Trump supporter's house.... they WILL BLAME Obama.

Why call the police when you can blame Obama? Duh!
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSeeker Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:03 pm

This is what I personally think of politicians:

One who says in their speech -

I "WILL" do xxxxxxxx. 

We "WILL" achieve yyyyyyyyy.

We "PLAN TO" do zzzzzzzzz.

Hum ye "Karenge". 

Know that s/he is BS'ing.

For the last 70 years, Indian politicians have been claiming:

We "WILL" bring electricity, clean water to every Indian.

We "WILL".

Uff.

It is NOT what they promise, or how sophisticated they sound when they promise such things - but what they do.

Can anyone here tell me what Obama DID in his 8 years of presidency?

After Obamacare, its even hard to imagine, to his legacy.

random non-will of will-do politicians,
TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:21 am

Yeah, "I will" promises like I will build a wall and make Mexico pay for it, I will Ban Muslims from entering the country, I will release tax returns, I will sue the women who accused me of sexual assault, etc. Promises that he transparently did not intend to keep.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSeeker Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:27 pm

True idefix.

No nation is run by its head (PM, President). Indians do have a mentality of hero-or-zero-worship-stone-pelting.

Even Sachin had 40 commandos to protect his family, after that WC debacle against Bangladesh.

Trump DOES have an advantage that no one expected anything out of him. So he can BS, like Lalu Prasad does in India.

What are the top things that come to your mind when you think of these leaders?

1. Nehru
2. Indira
3. Rajeev
4. Rao
5. MM Singh
6. Modi

For me, in the same order:

1. Personally ambitious to a degree of selfish; Kept English as a subject in our Curriculum
2. Like her father, but better; Operation Blue Star; Emergency
3. IPKF, Naive, Bofors
4. Adaptable, Nepotism, Wise
5. Best to happen to India as FM; Responsible for the broadest corruption as PM
6. Demonetization, Hard working, Someone who does not let people question his intent.

Intention is all that matters.

What are Trump's intentions for the betterment of USA?

random thoughts,
TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:33 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:

Intention is all that matters.

What are Trump's intentions for the betterment of USA?

random thoughts,
TS.
Your random thoughts are clueless as usual. White America & Hindu India are their intentions.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down