Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

marathadi - arts' college bus stop nostalgis

3 posters

Go down

marathadi - arts' college bus stop nostalgis Empty marathadi - arts' college bus stop nostalgis

Post by Kris Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:05 pm

Kris

Back to top Go down

marathadi - arts' college bus stop nostalgis Empty Re: marathadi - arts' college bus stop nostalgis

Post by Maria S Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:16 pm

So it was lovely K. R. Vijaya fantasies:) And right, you were part of arts college stops.. Smile I believe you Kris!

Well, it's more than nostalgia..from what I see today in Facebook and other sites..the young folks today (esp. med students and movie stars) now seem to have a lot of fondness for retro..it's very cool again! They flock to old songs..can't talk enough about it!

And having stars/artists joining makes it fun conversations! It's a great time of merging of the old and new.

This movie "Patanthil Bootham"..was so much fun..genie, magic and all!

Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

marathadi - arts' college bus stop nostalgis Empty Re: marathadi - arts' college bus stop nostalgis

Post by Kris Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:23 pm

Maria S wrote:So it was lovely K. R. Vijaya fantasies:) And right, you were part of arts college stops.. Smile I believe you Kris!

>>My venue was different and KRV was ancient by the time I got there, but this is a great song. Ask marathadi abt the arts college bus stop. He even went back there, american accent and all, just to re-live the olden days

Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:36 pm

Kris, actually KRV was in her prime before my time too:) But, she was quite beautiful (before a lot of weight gain)..see nothing wrong in fantasizing about her- in any era! Since Uppili is..how old..120 now? I am sure he knows it all!

Seriously, it's kind of fun to listen to his stories and unique perspectives!
Will try to look for them..later today.

Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:52 am

Hmm..so Sammiyaar decided to skip this one!

I am sure there are reasons..funny it's like followers come back eagerly to see what the Saamiyar and other Wise men have to say on an important issue..and they have moved on (as in to younger women- as some Saamiyars think all men do Very Happy!)

Ok..will wait for views on other important matters!

Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:39 pm

Kris wrote:
Maria S wrote:So it was lovely K. R. Vijaya fantasies:) And right, you were part of arts college stops.. Smile I believe you Kris!

>>My venue was different and KRV was ancient by the time I got there, but this is a great song. Ask marathadi abt the arts college bus stop. He even went back there, american accent and all, just to re-live the olden days

Smile

The best bus route is Sarada Vidhyalaya-Vidhyodhaya-Women's Christian-Stella Maris-Arts College - Queen Mary's.

Unfortunately this route has to miss SIET and Ethiraj, but willing to propose another route to cover these.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down