Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kentucky's finest

3 posters

Go down

Kentucky's finest Empty Kentucky's finest

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:29 pm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/12/13/kentucky-lawmaker-who-was-accused-of-molesting-a-teenage-girl-likely-killed-himself-coroner-says/?

MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Kentucky's finest Empty Re: Kentucky's finest

Post by Idéfix Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:51 pm

That's one way of taking "personal responsibility." A cowardly way, but at least he stopped himself from doing further harm. 

On Tuesday, Johnson acknowledged that he sent the victim a Facebook message shortly after the night she stayed over, but again said he did not remember what happened on the night of the alleged abuse because he was “drugged” at the bar, according to the Courier-Journal. He said he didn’t file a police report about the alleged drugging because he did not want to bring accusations against a bar.
What an example of putting the responsibility for your actions on other, unnamed people! Trump should learn from this man.

He later said at the news conference that he did recall what happened on that night and that he never approached the victim while she was sleeping, according to the Courier-Journal.
This is a little bit like the predisent and the pedophile candidate in Alabama... "I don't remember anything, but I do remember that I didn't do anything bad!"
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:12 pm

Idéfix wrote:That's one way of taking "personal responsibility." A cowardly way, but at least he stopped himself from doing further harm. 

On Tuesday, Johnson acknowledged that he sent the victim a Facebook message shortly after the night she stayed over, but again said he did not remember what happened on the night of the alleged abuse because he was “drugged” at the bar, according to the Courier-Journal. He said he didn’t file a police report about the alleged drugging because he did not want to bring accusations against a bar.
What an example of putting the responsibility for your actions on other, unnamed people! Trump should learn from this man.

He later said at the news conference that he did recall what happened on that night and that he never approached the victim while she was sleeping, according to the Courier-Journal.
This is a little bit like the predisent and the pedophile candidate in Alabama... "I don't remember anything, but I do remember that I didn't do anything bad!"

Yup he's the pope. He even has the hat that identifies him in the video in case there was any confusion.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:21 pm

More "papal" pronouncements:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/13/us/dan-johnson-kentucky-suicide.html

Mr. Johnson had been in the House for less than a year after defeating a Democratic incumbent in the 2016 election. During the campaign, officials in his own party had criticized him for inflammatory Facebook posts, including one that depicted Barack and Michelle Obama as apes, and another that read: “Allah sucks. Mohammed sucks. Islam sucks. Any of you Hadji’s have an issue with me saying this, PM me and I’ll gladly give you my address. You can come visit me, where I promise I will KILL YOU in my front yard!!”

He's from Bullit county! Haha!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:07 pm

More on the "papal" story:

http://longcon.kycir.org/#chapter-one
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down