Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you watched this show?

4 posters

Go down

Have you watched this show? Empty Have you watched this show?

Post by MulaiAzhagi Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:34 pm

http://slatest.slate.com/posts/2012/02/01/soul_train_host_don_cornelius_dies_of_apparent_suicide.html

===> I liked the show particularly this black brother.

He had a deep voice.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Have you watched this show? Empty Re: Have you watched this show?

Post by Impedimenta Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:52 pm

i have a very very important question. you say brother brother. is that younger brother or older brother? annanA? thambiA?

PS: thambi here is not in any way connected to the clueless usage

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:04 pm

Did you say "black brother?" You are a good funky Indian brother Sara..Very Happy (not as in really brother, brother!)

You can fool others here with serious topics about some caste,religion, criminal and forensic stuff...but I think you have good taste (except for Hema Malini- not sure why you don't care for her!) you are full of life (are a "brother" at heart)..I'll bet some good stuff that you can easily get down to fast dance music and do one those great soul train sequences on any dance floor!

Sorry to hear about the death of Don Cornelius- he always came across as a classy gentleman..had that deep baritone voice. RIP.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:11 pm

Maria S wrote:Did you say "black brother?" You are a good funky Indian brother Sara..Very Happy (not as in really brother, brother!)

You can fool others here with serious topics about some caste,religion, criminal and forensic stuff...but I think you have good taste (except for Hema Malini- not sure why you don't care for her!) you are full of life (are a "brother" at heart)..I'll bet some good stuff that you can easily get down to fast dance music and do one those great soul train sequences on any dance floor!

Sorry to hear about the death of Don Cornelius- he always came across as a classy gentleman..had that deep baritone voice. RIP.

i have a very very important question. you say brother brother. is that younger brother or older brother? annanA? thambiA?

PS: thambi here is not in any way connected to the clueless usage

sd/-
Impedimenta

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:21 pm

Very Happy!

"Brother, Brother" means..def. not like a biological Anna or Thambi! When people "over do it" with the phony brother, sister, akka, anna, thambi, thangachi, chithappa, mama, aunty, uncle business! Or "just a friend" business;)

A very important question Mr. Garam (is it?)..have we met before..as "on line acquaintances?"
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:53 pm

Maria S wrote:Very Happy!

"Brother, Brother" means..def. not like a biological Anna or Thambi! When people "over do it" with the phony brother, sister, akka, anna, thambi, thangachi, chithappa, mama, aunty, uncle business! Or "just a friend" business;)

A very important question Mr. Garam (is it?)..have we met before..as "on line acquaintances?"

AyyO enna akka idhu? - summa avangaLai kindal paNinEn - avvalavudhan.

sondham eppodhum thodar kadhaidhaan...

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:13 pm

Hmm..appadiya?
நீங்க ஒரு கொக்கி (kokkee?) போட்டா சூப்பரா சொக்கி தான் போகணும்!

Long time..hope all is well with you.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down