Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The little dictator

4 posters

Go down

The little dictator Empty The little dictator

Post by Idéfix Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:57 pm

Imagine Obama saying this about Xi Jinping: "He's now president for life. President for life. And he's great. And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great. Maybe we'll give that a shot some day."

You can't? Yeah, me neither. But if he did say it, Republicans would have called him a dictator and a tyrant. (They called him those things for far less.) But now that a Republican has said this, "good Republicans" will blame the liberals for this, because, you know, the liberals mocked and insulted them.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/03/politics/trump-maralago-remarks/index.html
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

The little dictator Empty Re: The little dictator

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:32 pm

Or taking their guns first and due process later.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:28 pm

Idéfix wrote:Imagine Obama saying this about Xi Jinping: "He's now president for life. President for life. And he's great. And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great. Maybe we'll give that a shot some day."

You can't? Yeah, me neither. But if he did say it, Republicans would have called him a dictator and a tyrant. (They called him those things for far less.) But now that a Republican has said this, "good Republicans" will blame the liberals for this, because, you know, the liberals mocked and insulted them.

It seems whatever aspirations the Chinese had becoming their country a full-fledged democracy will be more difficult to realize now.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:55 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:
Idéfix wrote:Imagine Obama saying this about Xi Jinping: "He's now president for life. President for life. And he's great. And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great. Maybe we'll give that a shot some day."

It seems whatever aspirations the Chinese had becoming their country a full-fledged democracy will be more difficult to realize now.
It seems libbies have totally been depleted of their sense of humor since 'Madam President' was a 3rd time loser.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:32 am

Hellsangel wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:

It seems libbies have totally been depleted of their sense of humor since 'Madam President' was a 3rd time loser.
I mentioned the expected reaction of "good Republicans" who don't support Trump in my last post. This here is the expected response of the other kind of Republicans, those who support Trump. Thank you for the illustration.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:38 am

Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:

I mentioned the expected reaction of "good Republicans" who don't support Trump in my last post. This here is the expected response of the other kind of Republicans, those who support Trump. Thank you for the illustration.
It also seems Dem'rats are now emulating GWB in the "You're with us or you're against us" line of thought.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:42 am

Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:

It also seems Dem'rats are now emulating GWB in the "You're with us or you're against us" line of thought.
This would have made sense if GWB's line was "you're with us or you're not with us."
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:45 am

Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:
This would have made sense if GWB's line was "you're with us or you're not with us."
Mr. Kaan, i know you love to get lost in the technicalities of little details. Maybe that will help in becoming Mr. Mason Esq., but you miss the general  theme.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:58 am

The general theme: Republicans support Trump even if he talks about bringing dictatorship to America.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:02 pm

Idéfix wrote:The general theme: Republicans support Trump even if he talks about bringing dictatorship to America.
I can tell you what Republicans generally support. Making 'Madam Secretary ', 'Madam 3rd time loser '.

Hell, many Democrats support that too.

You are welcome to make your assumptions now.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:20 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:The general theme: Republicans support Trump even if he talks about bringing dictatorship to America.
I can tell you what Republicans generally support. Making 'Madam Secretary ', 'Madam 3rd time loser '.

You should consider moving out of 2016 and getting into 2018.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:24 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Ha ha ha, like you and your circle-jerk partner who are so centered on "connecting the dots" in 2016 have moved on, Mr. Kaan?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:26 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Ha ha ha, like you and your circle-jerk partner who are so centered on "connecting the dots" in 2016 have moved on, Mr. Kaan?
OK fine, stay in 2016 then.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:29 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

OK fine, stay in 2016 then.
Why, Mr Kaan! Back to the future again?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down