Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hindian government arrests Anti-Hindi politician for murder

2 posters

Go down

Hindian government arrests Anti-Hindi politician for murder Empty Hindian government arrests Anti-Hindi politician for murder

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon May 14, 2018 7:48 pm

Hindian government arrests Anti-Hindi politician for murder

Kerala MP Sashi Tharoor is charged for the death of his wife many months ago. At that time it was ruled suicide. Now he is charged responsible for her death.

Shashi Tharoor recently criticized vocally in parliamemt and TV shows against Indian government plan to spend Rs. 400 crore o make Hindi an official language of United Nations. Is it pay back?

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Hindian government arrests Anti-Hindi politician for murder Empty Re: Hindian government arrests Anti-Hindi politician for murder

Post by Kudanthaikaaran Wed May 16, 2018 7:36 pm

Kayalvizhiji, will it shock you to know Modi's mother tongue is not Hindi? Or are you one of those British era colonial masters to whom all people of the Indian subcontinent look the same and generalizable to Hindi?

Kudanthaikaaran

Back to top Go down

Hindian government arrests Anti-Hindi politician for murder Empty Re: Hindian government arrests Anti-Hindi politician for murder

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed May 16, 2018 9:33 pm

I know Modi is Gujarat.

Do you know some Gujarati politicians are more Hindi fanatic than even most Hindi politicians? Example Mohandas Gandhi, Morarji Desai, Modi

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudanthaikaaran Fri May 18, 2018 2:20 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:I know Modi is Gujarat.

Do you know some Gujarati politicians are more Hindi fanatic than even most Hindi politicians? Example Mohandas Gandhi, Morarji Desai, Modi

No, I don't know that. You should really examine your reasoning for this. WHat makes you think they are Hindi fanatics?

I think Shashi Tharoor can be a great asset to India and will be really sad if it turns out he is involved in such crime. But you are jumping from that to 'Hindian' - what is Hindian to do with this case?

Laloo Prasad Yadav went to jail for corruption but Jayalalitha and Karunanidhi did not. So should the Hindi-belt people accuse Modi as South Indian fanatic who jails only Hindi speaking criminals?

Kudanthaikaaran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down