Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something for the fans of Hemant Kumar, Kalyanji (Anandji) and movie 'Nagin' (1954)

Go down

Something for the fans of Hemant Kumar, Kalyanji (Anandji) and movie 'Nagin' (1954) Empty Something for the fans of Hemant Kumar, Kalyanji (Anandji) and movie 'Nagin' (1954)

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:18 pm

After opening the website for music directors Kalyanji-Anandji (www.kalyanjianandji.com), I realized that it has a familiar / famous tune in the background, originally from the movie 'Nagin' (1954) whose music director was the great Hemant Kumar.

Naturally, I could see no reason to include this particular music / tune (from the movie 'Nagin', by music director Hemant Kumar) in the above site on Kalyanji and Anandji.

Luckily, after a little investigation, I found that this particular background tune (from 'Nagin') had been composed under the music direction of Hemant Kumar by his assistants then, future music directors, Kalyanji and Ravi.

Hence, probably (IMO), the association of 'Nagin' tune under music director Hemant Kumar (full song / music below, starring Vyajantimala) with the site on Kalyanji (music assistant to Hemant Kumar in 'Nagin').

Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down