Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What seems to be the biggest voting consideration in the Presidential election in U.S. next week?

3 posters

Go down

What seems to be the biggest voting consideration in the Presidential election in U.S. next week? Empty What seems to be the biggest voting consideration in the Presidential election in U.S. next week?

Post by Seva Lamberdar Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:39 am

economy or coronavirus?
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

What seems to be the biggest voting consideration in the Presidential election in U.S. next week? Empty Re: What seems to be the biggest voting consideration in the Presidential election in U.S. next week?

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:27 pm

As it turned out, it was neither.  It was a referendum on the incumbent.  Glad he is out.  I know there were many here who were bitterly opposed to him in the days when this forum was more active.  To you all, hope you are more at peace today that you were four years ago.  I feel like a dark cloud has lifted from our lives.  

Hope you are all safe and happy wherever you are.  Wish you a happy 2021 in advance.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

What seems to be the biggest voting consideration in the Presidential election in U.S. next week? Empty Re: What seems to be the biggest voting consideration in the Presidential election in U.S. next week?

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:20 pm

I’ve lost faith in this county; almost 50% of electorate still wanted this pathetic being back in the saddle. Seeds sown by Reagan i.e. politicization of evangelicals and right-wing have come to fruition, it’s scary.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down