Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To FlimFlam

+11
MaxEntropy_Man
Merlot Daruwala
b_A
Rekz
chameli
charvaka
Jeremiah Mburuburu
Hellsangel
doofus_maximus
Propagandhi711
MulaiAzhagi
15 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

To FlimFlam - Page 3 Empty Re: To FlimFlam

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:03 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:PS: I wasn't online that night. no one corrected this so far, and no one apologized either.

vee is delirious. i never saw you and charvaka in chat together in the last one week (during your nights).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:07 am

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
charvaka wrote:
charvaka wrote:PS: I never talked about Luke's wife. I certainly talked about Luke, and asked him whether he took his wife's permission before he posted about her on old CH. He seems to have gotten upset at my question and retreated to his reality distortion field as a result.
he lies shamelessly now! he did talk about my wife urinating. i had made no reference to my wife.
Well, your word against mine. All posters here know whose word is more trustworthy. You attach rather high value to my word through your actions, although your words might point otherwise.

>>> weak, nonsensical, and futile excuse for utterly uncivil behaviour.

PS: Stop addressing yourself to the audience. If you are going to make wild and baseless accusations, address yourself to the person you are accusing.
charvak did talk about my wife urinating, as he admits above

To FlimFlam - Page 3 3077217049 To FlimFlam - Page 3 3077217049 To FlimFlam - Page 3 3077217049

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:23 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
charvaka wrote:
charvaka wrote:PS: I never talked about Luke's wife. I certainly talked about Luke, and asked him whether he took his wife's permission before he posted about her on old CH. He seems to have gotten upset at my question and retreated to his reality distortion field as a result.
he lies shamelessly now! he did talk about my wife urinating. i had made no reference to my wife.
Well, your word against mine. All posters here know whose word is more trustworthy. You attach rather high value to my word through your actions, although your words might point otherwise.

>>> weak, nonsensical, and futile excuse for utterly uncivil behaviour.

PS: Stop addressing yourself to the audience. If you are going to make wild and baseless accusations, address yourself to the person you are accusing.
charvak did talk about my wife urinating,as he admits above

To FlimFlam - Page 3 3077217049 To FlimFlam - Page 3 3077217049 To FlimFlam - Page 3 3077217049

Wonder how many times FF said that phrase 'my wife urinating' in this thread. Looks like he's the one who's been repeating that more than anyone else here.

Last edited by kinnera on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:25 am

kinnera wrote:Wonder how many times FF repeated that phrase 'my wife urinating' in this thread. Looks like he's the one who said that more than anyone else here.

lol, i was thinking exactly the same thing when i composed that reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:56 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

He is not revealing purported real names of posters here (unlike you). One has to appreciate him for that.

I am not a regular here but I seem to remember that FF posted the real name of a poster who used to go by the handle Tiana in Sulekha.

i am not sure if it was FF who revealed that here first. tiana herself used to have a link to her book (which of course had her real name on the cover) in her sulekha blog. i am not even sure she made a great effort to hide her real name. further, there are others at sulekha who have openly linked tiana to her real name. see for example this blog: (http://cities.sulekha.com/nepal/gulmi/411982/review.htm).

here is tiana's sulekha profile: (http://tiana.sulekha.com/mp/defaulthome.aspx?utm_source=newproflayout&utm_medium=viewprofile). click on the first entry under books (transitions) and it takes you to the amazon cover page of her book which reveals the author's name.

flim flam has:

(i) hinted that blabberwock's declared location was not correct,
(ii) told me blabberwock's exact age;

so much so that blabberwock, who intended to keep her location secret and went to great lengths to keep it private, ultimately felt overwhelmed by the fruitlessness of the exercise after vee's pronouncement. in fact one day she asked me - surely you know my location? i said - no i did not. she said - it is public knowledge! she had become a bit paranoid and then willingly shared her location with all. flim flam 1, bw 0.

blabberwock's confessional in old ch (linked upthread) also arose from a similar fear of flim flam! flim flam 2, bw 0.

and the excuse vee has for indulging in this kind of breach of trust? inadvertence! hey, we all keep doing things inadvertently. we are no different!

huzzey capsize -- how is all this information relevant to what i said?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:25 am

you said, "i am not sure if it was FF who revealed that here first." i cited to you other things FF has revealed here first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:55 am

Rashmun wrote:

Thanks. Did you have fun when you read those words of Luke Warmus?

I am certain he would not have had as much as when you said you met the mothers of posters (those who oppose you) and had sex with them in Houston.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:13 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Thanks. Did you have fun when you read those words of Luke Warmus?

I am certain he would not have had as much as when you said you met the mothers of posters (those who oppose you) and had sex with them in Houston.

Uppili is now just making up random shyt. It is similar to what Uppili calls me and Merlot on this forum (and also on sulekha) and how he talks about us on chat:

https://such.forumotion.com/t4139-overheard-on-chaikaapi-chat-merlot-and-uppili

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:17 am

Did merlot or Upps ever come up with who does rashmun log in as to be able to record the chat.

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:02 am

huz,

so whats the verdict ? do u like this flim flam or not ?

talking from both sides of your mouth I see Sad
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:40 am

chameli wrote:huz,

so whats the verdict ? do u like this flim flam or not ?

i love him! i have not laughed so hard in a long time as i have today reading and rereading this thread. i mean, guffaw till my belly ached. the verdict is that FF is scandalizing his wife. bole to, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em! now the whole world knows his wife urinates! i think that is a major relief for all parties concerned! at the end of the day, like this morning, him and i can still have a breezy conversation full of fun and laughter. that is the beauty of sir vee.

also, i have seen the image of his purported wife and that purported wifeji is very pretty (chameli the bar is set high for you, ok?). i asked sir vee if he was as dashing as my purported bhabhi was pretty but he evaded my question. there will be a tomorrow for more inquisitions. ultimately he has to share with us his purported image.

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:46 am

uff this" purported " word is making my head swim

yes Huzefa i had a feeling u like and respect vee

i am not familiar with all whats going on other than the fact that people here have been unkind beyond belief

Gandhiji has said " an eye for an eye will make the whole world blind "

But who heeds the father of our nation anymore ?
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:57 am

you might not be aware of the history but be rest assured it is pretty much in fun (FF is no stranger to this) and no one nurses hatred for anyone. this free style wrestling we kind of enjoy. "fish market atmosphere" is the in-phrase for it coined by none other than max. speaking for myself, as rashmun correctly points out in another thread, i have expressed admiration for vee in the past and i do not regret it.

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:09 pm

huz,

i sure am glad to hear you say this

perhaps i am over reacting then

dont think it was fun yaar ..there are other ways to experience fun
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:36 pm

chameli wrote:there are other ways to experience fun

sure there are. but some of us like the "fish market atmosphere" for fun here. that "some" no doubt includes me. and it no doubt includes max. and it no doubt includes FF. to each his own chameli. after all, this is an "unsupervised" site (as we or "some" like it to be).

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:16 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:you might not be aware of the history but be rest assured it is pretty much in fun (FF is no stranger to this) and no one nurses hatred for anyone. this free style wrestling we kind of enjoy. "fish market atmosphere" is the in-phrase for it coined by none other than max. speaking for myself, as rashmun correctly points out in another thread, i have expressed admiration for vee in the past and i do not regret it.

speak for yourself. I hate atleast half of the fuckers on this site and mostly coz of the stupidity they display on a daily basis.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:30 pm

Just skimmed this thread again. Another round of lol! s resulted.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:33 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:speak for yourself. I hate atleast half of the fuckers on this site
and mostly coz of the stupidity they display on a daily basis.

you are an exception propa. vaani has been dragged into conversations a bit too much, i agree. but, tell me, why doesn't vaani shave his her legs? also, did you shave your head when you visited lord balaji at tirupati?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:47 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:speak for yourself. I hate atleast half of the fuckers on this site

you are an exception propa. vaani has been dragged into conversations a bit too much, i agree. but, tell me, why doesn't vaani shave his her legs? also, did you shave your head when you visited lord balaji at tirupati *wearing the silk vest your mother stitched for you? Also, why do you feed junnu, the disgusting thing, to your daughter? *

sentences completed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:52 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

you are an exception propa. vaani has been dragged into conversations a bit too much, i agree. but, tell me, why doesn't vaani shave his her legs? also, did you shave your head when you visited lord balaji at tirupati *wearing the silk vest your mother stitched for you? Also, why do you feed junnu, the disgusting thing, to your daughter? *

sentences completed.

he never said that junnu is a disgusting thing. chameli is right about you:

https://such.forumotion.com/t4864-who-abused-ff-s-wife#38877

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:54 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

sentences completed.

lol! tw.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:14 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
chameli wrote:there are other ways to experience fun

sure there are. but some of us like the "fish market atmosphere" for fun here. that "some" no doubt includes me. and it no doubt includes max. and it no doubt includes FF. to each his own chameli. after all, this is an "unsupervised" site (as we or "some" like it to be).

i do enjoy the ebb and flow of the chatter of an unmoderated site. but i have absolutely no wish to cause anyone real personal or professional harm.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:59 pm

Rashmun wrote:
he never said that junnu is a disgusting thing.

he said it on chat. maybe inadvertently.

meanwhile, this is one sample:

every kroger in the dfw metroplex has a small supply of junnu in their inventory, exclusively for their customers from guNtur, but they won't sell it to you unless you convince the store manager that you are from guNTur. one way to do so, i understand, is to dress yourself in the embroidered, silk vest that your mother "stitched" for you for your visit to thirupathi, meet the store manager, and assure him that you have the required qualifications, including the usual foot-long penius (plural: penii, as in radii). it may also help to take vaaNi dressed in a skirt with you and show the store manager that she does indeed have a dense growth of black hair on her legs, which is said to be the acid test for a kannadiga engineer married to a middle-aged, telecom switch programmer from guNTur. how's your daughter? will you be posting pictures of her? cheppu. tell na. luke warmus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:02 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
he never said that junnu is a disgusting thing.

he said it on chat. maybe inadvertently.

meanwhile, this is one sample:

every kroger in the dfw metroplex has a small supply of junnu in their inventory, exclusively for their customers from guNtur, but they won't sell it to you unless you convince the store manager that you are from guNTur. one way to do so, i understand, is to dress yourself in the embroidered, silk vest that your mother "stitched" for you for your visit to thirupathi, meet the store manager, and assure him that you have the required qualifications, including the usual foot-long penius (plural: penii, as in radii). it may also help to take vaaNi dressed in a skirt with you and show the store manager that she does indeed have a dense growth of black hair on her legs, which is said to be the acid test for a kannadiga engineer married to a middle-aged, telecom switch programmer from guNTur. how's your daughter? will you be posting pictures of her? cheppu. tell na. luke warmus

Propagandhi has said many things about him as well including repeatedly talking about his daughter. Digging up dirt is not too difficult but it will only incite and inflame both sides. it is sad to see a mother of two behaving like a 12 year old.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:21 pm

[quote="Rashmun]
Propagandhi has said many things about him as well including repeatedly talking about his daughter. Digging up dirt is not too difficult but it will only incite and inflame both sides. it is sad to see a mother of two behaving like a 12 year old. [/quote]

Oh wow! Vee could be easily 15-20 yrs older than Tracy and the father of two adult children. Have anything to say abt how's he's behaving?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:24 pm

kinnera wrote:[quote="Rashmun]
Propagandhi has said many things about him as well including repeatedly talking about his daughter. Digging up dirt is not too difficult but it will only incite and inflame both sides. it is sad to see a mother of two behaving like a 12 year old.

Oh wow! Vee could be easily 15-20 yrs older than Tracy and the father of two adult children. Have anything to say abt how's he's behaving?[/quote]

29 years and roughly 11 months older.

Oops. Did u reveal a personal info?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:26 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:

Oh wow! Vee could be easily 15-20 yrs older than Tracy and the father of two adult children. Have anything to say abt how he's behaving?

28 years and roughly 11 months older.

Oops. Did u reveal a personal info?[/quote]

Really? He's THAT old? Wonder what Rashmun has to say abt Vee's behavior now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:27 pm

kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Oh wow! Vee could be easily 15-20 yrs older than Tracy and the father of two adult children. Have anything to say abt how's he's behaving?

Nope. Why would he? They both have a shared bond in their hatred for C.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:28 pm

Dunno why I got confused and edited it to 29y11m. He is almost 29 years older.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:37 pm

Rashmun wrote:

You mean to say your behaviour should be excused because you don't have kids?

Besides, I'm free to quote any link to prove my point (or to show you some facts). You can try to say I'm trying to incite people, but that doesn't change the facts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:39 pm

kinnera wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

Oh wow! Vee could be easily 15-20 yrs older than Tracy and the father of two adult children. Have anything to say abt how he's behaving?

Really? He's THAT old? Wonder what Rashmun has to say abt Vee's behavior now.[/quote]

Honestly, would you have criticized Luke if he would have been a fellow Gult like you and Propagandhi and Charvaka. Would you not have been outraged on reading these words:

- yesterday, propagandhi711, incited by hellsangel, posted photographs of my supposed wife and daughter, along with their names and my supposed name and street address, and - as is his habit - said that he wanted to paint her lips with his penile discharge. he seemed to be experiencing a paroxysm spontaneous ejaculation over random photographs that he found on what he calls "the internets."

https://such.forumotion.com/t4838-to-flimflam#38507

--> For years, Luke and Propa have been having a go at each other. Luke would keep referring to what he says Propa had revealed on Sulekha chat (about his wife having hairy legs) and Propa would keep saying that Luke is having sex with his own daughter. Which is worse?

--> I know all about the infamous Gult Tribal Loyalty, but are you completely nuts to put the sole blame on Luke?

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:49 pm

Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

Really? He's THAT old? Wonder what Rashmun has to say abt Vee's behavior now.

Honestly, would you have criticized Luke if he would have been a fellow Gult like you and Propagandhi and Charvaka. Would you not have been outraged on reading these words:

- yesterday, propagandhi711, incited by hellsangel, posted photographs of my supposed wife and daughter, along with their names and my supposed name and street address, and - as is his habit - said that he wanted to paint her lips with his penile discharge. he seemed to be experiencing a paroxysm spontaneous ejaculation over random photographs that he found on what he calls "the internets."

https://such.forumotion.com/t4838-to-flimflam#38507

--> For years, Luke and Propa have been having a go at each other. Luke would keep referring to what he says Propa had revealed on Sulekha chat (about his wife having hairy legs) and Propa would keep saying that Luke is having sex with his own daughter. Which is worse?

--> I know all about the infamous Gult Tribal Loyalty, but are you completely nuts to put the sole blame on Luke? [/quote]

the difference is Propa or Charvaka never go crying into the general
public about LW's behavior or your behavior whenever they feel insulted.
They don't whine that they have been wronged. They escalate it and you
guys can't take it. If you dish out you need to able to take it.

That is the reason you see folks like kinnera supporting them. Not some GULT tribe loyalty
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:51 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Besides, I'm free to quote any link to prove my point (or to show you some facts). You can try to say I'm trying to incite people, but that doesn't change the facts.

the difference is Propa or Charvaka never go crying into the general public about LW's behavior or your behavior whenever they feel insulted. They don't whine that they have been wronged. They escalate it and you guys can't take it. If you dish out you need to able to take it.

That is the reason you see folks like kinnera supporting them. Not some GULT tribe loyalty.

The difference also is that Luke did not stoop to the cheap level of sharing pictures and precise contact information of Propagandhi's wife and daughter. Neither did Luke express sexual fantasies about Propagandhi's wife and daughter. Nor did Luke ever accuse Propagandhi of having an incestuous relationship with his daughter. Finally, Luke never threatened to kill Propagandhi. But Propagandhi did just that when he gave a public threat that he will kill Luke.

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:59 pm

Rashmun wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

the difference is Propa or Charvaka never go crying into the general public about LW's behavior or your behavior whenever they feel insulted. They don't whine that they have been wronged. They escalate it and you guys can't take it. If you dish out you need to able to take it.

That is the reason you see folks like kinnera supporting them. Not some GULT tribe loyalty.

The difference also is that Luke did not stoop to the cheap level of sharing pictures and precise contact information of Propagandhi's wife and daughter. Additionally, Luke never threatened to kill Propagandhi. But Propagandhi did just that when he made a public threat that he will kill Luke.

I doubt that Propa has the precise contact information on Luke or his daughter.
Propa threatened to kill Luke .. LOL and that made Luke quake in his shoes. To FlimFlam - Page 3 3077217049
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:04 pm

[quote="doofus_maximus"]
Rashmun wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

The difference also is that Luke did not stoop to the cheap level of sharing pictures and precise contact information of Propagandhi's wife and daughter. Additionally, Luke never threatened to kill Propagandhi. But Propagandhi did just that when he made a public threat that he will kill Luke.

Propa threatened to kill Luke .. LOL and that made Luke quake in his shoes.

you are mistaken. Propa knows all of Luke's personal details because Luke's sulekha account was hacked and his sulekha notes were read and subsequently Luke's personal details made public information. This was done by Dr Kapasi who i believe regrets doing so now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:05 pm

[quote="Rashmun"]
doofus_maximus wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

you are mistaken. Propa knows all of Luke's personal details because Luke's sulekha account was hacked and his sulekha notes were read and subsequently Luke's personal details made public information. This was done by Dr Kapasi who i believe regrets doing so now.

in the event that Luke were to die suddenly, i believe the police would be obliged to interrogate Propagandhi at least once. A good way to get through to Propagandhi would be through Charvaka.

Last edited by Rashmun on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:07 pm

blabberwock wrote:
I *voluntarily* shared that transcript with you when you logged in later and started whining, as evident from the timestamps - why would I if I were doing things "clandestine"? Yes, I mentioned "wife" but I had forgotten the actual contents and that was a slip.
you showed me a transcript of the conversation only *after* i *caught* you slandering my wife.

i had entered the chat room at the end of your gossip session with merlot, and, from a few sentences still visible, knew that you had done the disgusting deed. you revealed part of your chat transcript in order to redeem yourself in some way. only in the most trivial sense could your "sharing" of the transcript be termed voluntary.

your deed was clandestine because you did it secretly, i.e. when i wasn't present. you mentioned "wife" because you were searching for a post by me about my wife. and you found an eight-year-old one at another site, that contained no reference to any wife, which you and your accomplices falsely portrayed as being about my wife. there was no "slip."

it was all quite deliberate, clandestine, and cowardly. congratulations! you performed your subcaste duties with considerable competence. the iyers should admit you back into the fold, even though they once ejected you unceremoniously as FAIL!

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:08 pm

U r showing ur cheap mentality by making the above statement. Vee does the same too. I have nothing esle to say about it. I don't even want to address that. Jeez!

And yes sir, i was a witness to what went on in the chat that day. Vee was no less. He talked disparingly abt Propa's wife and Propa rebuked. Vee had a choice to either close the chat window and stay away or call truce with propa. He did neither. Instead, he revealed everything that was said in the chat abt his (ex)wife on the forum and whined like a 12 yr old girl, trying to garner sympathy from the public. Chat is a temporary thing. E'thing that has been said is gone after a few sentences (20-30 maybe), while forum is permanent. Stuff can be pulled out even after a decade. Why write the nasty stuff about your (ex)wife on the forum, even though it's somebody else who said that abt her? Besides, he denied that the pics were those of his wife or daughter. That they were some random pics pulled off from the internet. If so, then what's the problem?

Same is true with the desert urinating thing. Ya, 3-4 ppl were talking in chat that the one who pissed in the desert could've been/was Vee's wife. Vee could've dealt with them there, if he didn't like what they were talking. But no, he wants to drag that onto the forum and talk on and on and on about his (ex)wife's urination. He made that stuff public and permanent. Now we all know that the 'only indian he knew' who pissed in the desert in Greece is his (ex)wife.

Now tell me..who abused Vee's (ex)wife more? Vee or the ones in chat? Is it ok to defame ur wife just to garner some sympathy and attn from the public?

Last edited by kinnera on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:10 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:

Propa threatened to kill Luke .. LOL and that made Luke quake in his shoes. To FlimFlam - Page 3 3077217049

Funny that Rashmun is all concerned now after making a public threat that he will kill DUT in a duel.

https://such.forumotion.com/t1289-duel-in-the-sun?highlight=Duel+in+teh+sun
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:11 pm

kinnera wrote:Honestly, would you have criticized Luke if he would have been a fellow Gult like you and Propagandhi and Charvaka. Would you not have been outraged on reading these words:

U r showing ur cheap mentality by making the above statement. Vee does the same too. I have nothing esle to say about it. I don't even want to address that. Jeez!

And yes sir, i was a witness to what went on in the chat that day. Vee was no less. He talked disparingly abt Propa's wife and Propa rebuked. Vee had a choice to either close the chat window and stay away or call truce with propa. He did neither. Instead, he revealed everything that was said in the chat abt his (ex)wife on the forum and whined like a 12 yr old girl, trying to garner sympathy from the public. Chat is a temporary thing. E'thing that has been said is gone after a few sentences (20-30 maybe), while forum is permanent. Stuff can be pulled out even after a decade. Why write the nasty stuff about your (ex)wife on the forum, even though it's somebody else who said that abt her? Besides, he denied that the pics were those of his wife or daughter. That they were some random pics pulled off from the internet. If so, then what's the problem?

Same is true with the dessert urinating thing. Ya, 3-4 ppl were talking in chat that the one who pissed in the dessert could've been/was Vee's wife. Vee could've dealt with them there, if he didn't like what they were talking. But no, he wants to drag that onto the forum and talk on and on and on about his (ex)wife's urination. He made that stuff public and permanent. Now we all know that the 'only indian he knew' who pissed in the dessert in Greece is his (ex)wife.

Now tell me..who abused Vee's (ex)wife more? Vee or the ones in chat? Is it ok to defame ur wife just to garner some sympathy and attn from the public?

you are not responding to Propa knowing Luke's personal information and also giving Luke a death threat. If Luke were to die suddenly, do you agree that the police would be obligated to interrogate Propagandhi? And do you agree that one good way to get hold of Propagandhi would be through his buddy Charvaka?

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:12 pm

[quote="Rashmun"]
Rashmun wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:

in the event that Luke were to die suddenly, i believe the police would be obliged to interrogate Propagandhi at least once. A good way to get through to Propagandhi would be through Charvaka.

Ahhh..you would like that.. Wouldn't you.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:13 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:

Funny that Rashmun is all concerned now after making a public threat that he will kill DUT in a duel.

https://such.forumotion.com/t1289-duel-in-the-sun?highlight=Duel+in+teh+sun

i challenged Propagandhi to a duel, which Propa was gracious enough to accept. That was many years ago. Both he and I were only having fun. This is evident when one considers that this issue has never come up again in any subsequent thread. Besides, neither of us has personal information about the other. In the case of Propagandhi though he has personal information about Luke and he also gave Luke a death threat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:16 pm

[quote="Rashmun] you are not responding to Propa knowing Luke's personal information and also giving Luke a death threat. If Luke were to die suddenly, do you agree that the police would be obligated to interrogate Propagandhi? And do you agree that one good way to get hold of Propagandhi would be through his buddy Charvaka? [/quote]

To FlimFlam - Page 3 3077217049 R u out of ur mind? Srsly?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:16 pm

Rashmun wrote:
i challenged Propagandhi to a duel, which Propa was gracious enough to accept. That was many years ago. Both he and I were only having fun. This is evident when one considers that this issue has never come up again in any subsequent thread. Besides, neither of us has personal information about the other. In the case of Propagandhi though he has personal information about Luke and he also gave Luke a death threat.
Are you sure?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:23 pm

Kinns ,

I too will ask you .Would you have been so hard on FF if he was a gult like you ?

It IS a case of gult tribal loyalty even where Charvaka is concerned

and why do u say FF whines ? he is stating facts as he sees them ..at times becomes defensive ...thats NOT whining honey
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:31 pm

chameli wrote:thats NOT whining honey
He is quite simply lying. He first lies that I did something. When I deny, he lies in the same thread that I "admit" doing it! The evidence is all here of his unceasing lying rants.

chameli wrote:Would you have been so hard on FF if he was a gult like you?
The reason I am hard on FF is because of his long track record of pompous bigotry and shameless lying. To suggest that his ethnicity has anything to do with those failings of his is unfair to other people who belong to that group.

BTW, FF is not a name he has used in years.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:32 pm

chameli wrote:Kinns ,

I too will ask you .Would you have been so hard on FF if he was a gult like you ?

and why do u say FF whines ? he is stating facts as he sees them ..at times becomes defensive ...thats NOT whining honey

AWWWW.. look at chameli coming to the defense of FF. This Puppy 'yogurt-licking' love is making me misty-eyed. Double awwww...
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:37 pm

Shame on you ppl. if I support Charu or Propa (I hardly interact with them), it's tribal loyalty, if I support any non-telugu (like trace or bittu) it would be ingratiation, if I support Impy, a non-telugu, non NI, it's something else (acc to vee). Can't you guys think beyond caste, region, religion, and linguistic loyalties? *sick!*

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:40 pm

kinnera wrote:

Shame on you ppl. if I support Charu or Propa (I hardly interact with them), it's tribal loyalty, if I support any non-telugu (like trace or bittu) it would be ingratiation, if I support Impy, a non-telugu, non NI, it's something else (acc to vee). Can't you guys think beyond caste, region, religion, and linguistic loyalties? *sick!*

To FlimFlam - Page 3 Tumblr_lpgvh1wJbD1qfkor6
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:43 pm

LOL, DM Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down