Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

from pointless bollywood to something useful

5 posters

Go down

from pointless bollywood to something useful Empty from pointless bollywood to something useful

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:37 pm

http://india.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/02/23/from-bollywood-starlet-to-florida-womens-rights-champion/
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

from pointless bollywood to something useful Empty Re: from pointless bollywood to something useful

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:44 pm

Oh this somy ali. Always attention thirsty. Her movies never worked, so she kept doing stuff to stay in the news. Would get jealous of all women. Would keep doing liposuction to stay slim. Eventually left.

Good that she's doing good now. But didn't know she went to Mumbai just to be Salman's girlfriend. Sounds unbelievable.

Back to top Go down

from pointless bollywood to something useful Empty Re: from pointless bollywood to something useful

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:04 pm

waky Isha Kingston

Congrats on your transistion from one of the most fake, corrupt and racist Bollywood. Like Hollywood it's spews mindless propaganda to the maximum. i would love to ask why are all the actors and actresses in Bollywood are white, most of them do not even look the people they represent.

Bollywood is so fake it makes me puke, having visited india it represents nothing about India or it's culture!

====> Great Comment.

Has any actor with black skin made it in Bollywood?

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:25 pm

MulaiAzhagi wrote:
waky Isha Kingston

Congrats on your transistion from one of the most fake, corrupt and racist Bollywood. Like Hollywood it's spews mindless propaganda to the maximum. i would love to ask why are all the actors and actresses in Bollywood are white, most of them do not even look the people they represent.

Bollywood is so fake it makes me puke, having visited india it represents nothing about India or it's culture!

====> Great Comment.

rani mukerjee, bipasha basu... great comment indeedy.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:30 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:Oh this somy ali. Always attention thirsty. Her movies never worked, so she kept doing stuff to stay in the news. Would get jealous of all women. Would keep doing liposuction to stay slim. Eventually left.

Good that she's doing good now. But didn't know she went to Mumbai just to be Salman's girlfriend. Sounds unbelievable.

at least she isn't wasting away the rest of her life as some khan's tertiary squeeze, or in stultifying suburban boredom in dallas texas married to boring investment banker carefully chosen by mummyji and daddyji.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:11 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

at least she isn't wasting away the rest of her life as some khan's tertiary squeeze, or in stultifying suburban boredom in dallas texas married to boring investment banker carefully chosen by mummyji and daddyji.

How did you get married, Il Professore?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:55 pm

MulaiAzhagi wrote:
waky Isha Kingston

====> Great Comment.

Rekha, Bipasha Basu, Rani Mukherji, Amitabh Bachchan, Dev Anand, Dalip Kumar, Mithun Chakraborty, etc. are all dark (and not fair) complexioned. But i agree that there is some bias for fair color particularly where heroines are concerned. But this color preference, i think, extends to Tamil movies as well. Most of the top tamil actresses as of today seem to be fair complexioned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:03 pm

Rashmun wrote:But i agree that there is some bias for fair color particularly where heroines are concerned. But this color preference, i think, extends to Tamil movies as well. Most of the top tamil actresses as of today seem to be fair complexioned.

So also with Hollywood. Barring Halle Berry who's half white, which other black actress has made it big time? I don't count Whoopi Goldberg, Queen Latifa, Monique etc - they are, at best, supporting cast.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:37 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

How did you get married, Il Professore?

i think this should cover it.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:42 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Was it an arranged marriage with an Iyer aathu ponnu?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:46 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Was it an arranged marriage with an Iyer aathu ponnu?

no. it was a love marriage. I think max shared that in brief a while ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:55 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:

Maybe Il Professore is not as stuck up as likes to pretend.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:27 am

Hellsangel wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

Maybe Il Professore is not as stuck up as likes to pretend.

No, HA; he did share a little by saying once it took him 2 years to convince his now wife. 'Nuff said.

MaxMan - Bobby V is awesome, eh? You get a bar owner to become the Manager of Red Sox; free beers in the clubhizzie! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down