Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cease fire

5 posters

Go down

cease fire Empty cease fire

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:51 am

okay this has gone long enough.

charvaka: praise diggy raja, accept akbar as lord savior immediately and withdraw all your criticisms of rashmun method immediately and go back to 3 yrs ago when you would intermittently praise rashmun's historical posts.

as an extended gesture of goodwill, stop fighting rashmun by proxy by inciting childish people on ch to make fun of his obsession.

the above two acts are immediate steps to stabilize the situations. we'll talk abt reparations at a later date - you may have to create additional channels for akbar and diggy, promising atleast four posts daily in each.

hellsangel: stop your sniping and quit posting one liners immediately. next response to rashmun must be atleast 3 paragraphs and must be followed through by gratuitous lol! & rofl on random posts of his even if the content isnt particularly funny.

doofus: you have caused grievous harm to the psyche by use of the - button when voting on posts. correct that immediately by clicking on +s for atleast 100 posts of his, restoring balance.

impedimenta: post a few youtubes and be cute for a few days so all goodwill towards iyer/iyengars is restored. you dont want to see 3 yr old articles showing you ppl in bad light, do you?

tracy: you dont wanna know.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

cease fire Empty Re: cease fire

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:56 am

we'll also have a weekly synthesis workshop on fridays. one post emphasizing +ve synthesis, preferably hindu-muslim, brahminNI-brahminSI should be posted on an weekly basis on fridays. uppili's incharge of this.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:58 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:tracy: you dont wanna know.

oh? there's nothing that I could do for peace?

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:01 pm

You are a regular Henry Kissinger, propa.

Bravo for your attempts at bringing peace to this forum.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:03 pm

propa ,

you think u are being extra funny but ur way incites more trouble probably what u want anyway

what a guy cease fire 459784477
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:24 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:tracy: you dont wanna know.

oh? there's nothing that I could do for peace?

you could make us a sandwich. I was gonna ask you to join a harem but it's limited to dusky SI brahmin beauties with mad BN skillz.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:43 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:okay this has gone long enough.

charvaka: praise diggy raja, accept akbar as lord savior immediately and withdraw all your criticisms of rashmun method immediately and go back to 3 yrs ago when you would intermittently praise rashmun's historical posts.

as an extended gesture of goodwill, stop fighting rashmun by proxy by inciting childish people on ch to make fun of his obsession.

the above two acts are immediate steps to stabilize the situations. we'll talk abt reparations at a later date - you may have to create additional channels for akbar and diggy, promising atleast four posts daily in each.
I would have taken this advice, but I am worried about taking advice from you given your history of ganging up on Rashmun. I am concerned that agreeing with you will amount to a betrayal of my pledge to praise him and only him.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:07 pm

charvaka wrote:

I would have taken this advice, but I am worried about taking advice from you given your history of ganging up on Rashmun. I am concerned that agreeing with you will amount to a betrayal of my pledge to praise him and only him.

chicken n egg problem, yessir. it is vexing indeed - if you agree with the opponent whose trying to broker truce then you would have broken the cardinal terms of the very truce you're agreeing to honor. is this considered a conundrum? a logical fallacy?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:15 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
charvaka wrote:

chicken n egg problem, yessir. it is vexing indeed - if you agree with the opponent whose trying to broker truce then you would have broken the cardinal terms of the very truce you're agreeing to honor. is this considered a conundrum? a logical fallacy?

No it is not even wrong.... just too much beer and lunching drunken confused Sleep

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down