Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

utthar pradeshi khariboli an offshoot of mandarin?

+8
Idéfix
truthbetold
indophile
doofus_maximus
Propagandhi711
charvaka
garam_kuta
MaxEntropy_Man
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

utthar pradeshi khariboli an offshoot of mandarin? - Page 2 Empty Re: utthar pradeshi khariboli an offshoot of mandarin?

Post by charvaka Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:17 pm

Richard Hed wrote:Silk Route not only refers to that middling indipop group or that route for caravans but, also how you track mandarin patrons' skidmarks - on consuming khariboli delicacies like 'khariboli kadi'.
lol! @ khariboli kadi.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

utthar pradeshi khariboli an offshoot of mandarin? - Page 2 Empty Re: utthar pradeshi khariboli an offshoot of mandarin?

Post by charvaka Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:21 pm

It is a common misunderstanding that Khariboli is the standard dialect of Hindi and Standard Hindi is Khariboli. This is not the case. Based on this scholarly article, it can be seen that there are many differences between Khariboli and Standard Hindi. It appears that Khariboli is closer to Mandarin than it is to Standard Hindi. This is because Yuan baihua got polished in China and was brought on horseback to Utthar Pradesh by Babur, and there Yuan baihua interacted with Hindi and gave birth to Khariboli.

Khari's consonant gemination, vowel length, limited loss of aspiration
and differing verb-forms mark it as distinct from Modern Standard
Hindi-Urdu.[5] There are also some vocabulary differences with the prestige Hindi-Urdu dialect.

KhariModern Standard Hindi-Urdu (MS-HU)Comments
Jutta urli taraf dhar diye.Joota iss taraf rakh dijiye.English: 'Please put the shoe on this side'; gemination of 't' in
'jutta'; Use of 'urli' in common with Haryanvi - the word is absent
from MS-HU
Yo deekh na ria.Yeh dikh nahin raha.English: 'This is not visible'; Vowel lengthening; Variant word-forms
Main na detta.Main nahin doonga.English: 'I won't give it'; Varying verb-form; 'deta' exists in
MS-HU but is semantically incorrect (due to tense) to use here; Also,
gemination from the 'deta' form in MS-HU
Chiryon ku diqq mati karey.Chiryon ko tang mat kar.English: 'Don't bother the birds'; Usage of Khari-specific
abbreviation 'diqq', which is a shortening of 'diqqat', a
Persian-derived term; Khari-usage of 'mati' - a variant form of 'mat'
which is the MS-HU norm
Kitaab chhaen me dhar dijiyo, asmaan se mi girey hai.Kitaab chhaon mein rakh dena, aasmaan se baarish gir rahi hai.English: 'Put the book in the shade, rain is falling from the
sky.'; Preferential usage of 'dhar' over 'rakh'; differing word-forms;
asmaan < aasmaan/sky, vowel shortening; Saharanpuri dialect usage of
'mi' in common with northern Haryanvi and Punjabi, which is absent in
MS-HU
Several words have differing forms in Standard Hindi-Urdu and Khari, for instance asmaan (shortened vowel, aasmaan/sky in standard-dialect Hindi-Urdu), haat (loss of aspiration, haath/hand in standard Hindi-Urdu) and chaddar (gemination and shortened vowel, chaadar/sheet in standard Hindi-Urdu).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khariboli
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:26 pm

It appears that Khariboli is perceived as a hickish dialect by more sophisticated Standard Hindians-Urdians. According to this website, it was used to depict rural people.

Khariboli is often seen as rustic by speakers of Standard Hindi-Urdu, and elements of it were used in Hum Log, India's first television soap opera, where the main family was depicted as having roots in Western Uttar Pradesh.[6][7]

One hypothesis of how Khariboli came to be described as khari (standing) asserts that it refers to the "stiff and rustic uncouthness" of the dialect compared to the "mellifluousness and soft fluency" of Braj Bhasha.

I disapprove of such stereotyping of Khariboli as hillbilly language. I shall express my disapproval by copy-pasting repeated references to Khariboli as an uncouth and rustic language.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:32 pm

One more piece of evidence that Khariboli is an uncouth language...

Khari-boli was regarded as a mixed brogue unworthy of being used in literature.

I am more or less certain that Khariboli did not have a script of its own.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:58 pm

It is clear that Khariboli is different from Standard Hindi-Urdu, and Khariboli is an uncouth, rustic, stiff and unworthy of being used in literature. To make this point, I am going to resubmit my copy-pastes.

Hindi-Urdu.[5] There are also some vocabulary differences with the prestige Hindi-Urdu dialect.

Several words have differing forms in Standard Hindi-Urdu and Khari, for instance asmaan (shortened vowel, aasmaan/sky in standard-dialect Hindi-Urdu), haat (loss of aspiration, haath/hand in standard Hindi-Urdu) and chaddar (gemination and shortened vowel, chaadar/sheet in standard Hindi-Urdu).

Khariboli is often seen as rustic by speakers of Standard Hindi-Urdu, and elements of it were used in Hum Log, India's first television soap opera, where the main family was depicted as having roots in Western Uttar Pradesh.[6][7]

One hypothesis of how Khariboli came to be described as khari (standing) asserts that it refers to the "stiff and rustic uncouthness" of the dialect compared to the "mellifluousness and soft fluency" of Braj Bhasha.

Khari-boli was regarded as a mixed brogue unworthy of being used in literature.

charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:06 pm

i wanted to find out the similarities between khariboli and mandarin. so i asked mr.google for his suggestions by typing "khariboli mandarin". and *trumpets*, are you ready for this?

he gave me this! total win. mission accomplished.

posterity will now rely on this thread for all its research needs on the khariboli-mandarin nexus.

Last edited by MaxEntropy_Man on Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:12 pm

can't believe this thread went as far as it did.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:15 pm

This thread made a secondary contribution beyond Khariboli _ mandarin connection.

It also recorded the traced lineage of Babur (grand father of Emperor Akbar)
all the way back to Chengis K'han. I was aware of that connection but never read the proof till presented it here. Thanks.

Now reading the thread also reminded me of a sayings in my native language.

It is like raining on the buffalo. ( dunnapotu meeda varsham padinatlu)

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:56 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i wanted to find out the similarities between khariboli and mandarin. so i asked mr.google for his suggestions by typing "khariboli mandarin". and *trumpets*, are you ready for this?

he gave me this! total win. mission accomplished.

posterity will now rely on this thread for all its research needs on the khariboli-mandarin nexus.
Awesome. This means that Google agrees with all the evidence presented on this thread that Khariboli is an offshoot of Mandarin.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:57 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:can't believe this thread went as far as it did.
With hard work, determination and the Rashmun Method, anything is possible.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:59 am

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=khariboli+mandarin
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:51 pm

The mandarin orange appears to be the fruit of Indo-chinese synthesis.

http://www.fruitipedia.com/mandarin.htm

Mandarin orange is the most common among citrus fruits grown in India. It occupies nearly 50% of the total citrus area in India. Though, it is grown in every state, certain belts/ pockets have emerged as the leading producers. Nagpur Sangtra (mandarin) is chiefly grown in Satpura hills (Vidarbha region) of central India. Hilly slopes of Darjeeling (West Bengal) and Coorg (Karnataka) are other major belts or mandarin production. In north western India, Kinnow mandarin is being grown satisfactorily in Punjab, Rajasthan, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir and Uttar Pradesh. In South India, Wynad, Nilgiri, Palney and Shevroj hills are major mandarin growing belts, while hills of Meghalaya (Khashi, Dusha, Garo, Jaintia), Mizorum, Tripura, Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh have predominance in mandarins. In Assam, Brahmaputra valley and Dibrugarh districts are famous for mandarin production.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:03 pm

As it looks like it is that time of month for Rashmun and he needs ways to cope, here is more on the amazing synthesis between northindia and China.

The Swami and the Dragon: A Synthesis of Indian and Chinese Thought in Sung Paintings
Joseph Di Bona
Art Journal
Vol. 28, No. 3 (Spring, 1969), pp. 280-285
Published by: College Art Association
Article Stable URL: http://www.jstor.org/stable/775251

This was published in a journal and it is not even available in PDF form. So this is more clinching evidence that Khariboli is an offshoot of Mandarin.

I am not able to copy-paste contents of the article and I am too lazy to type out this valuable content. So I will copy-paste something else and highlight it in bold, underline and red.

Mughal Room
Agra, India Restaurants › Chinese
On the top floor of Clarks Shiraz Hotel, you can dine in style with a distant view of the Taj and Agra Fort, although you won’t see anything at night. There’s live classical music here every evening and the food is thoughtfully prepared Indian, Chinese and continental.

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/india/uttar-pradesh/restaurants/chinese

This proves that Mughalai food is actually Chinese food.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:19 pm

the missing link in this connection are the nepalese who look somewhat chinese and speak a language somewhat like khariboli. that completes the proof. i had thought of this a while ago but forgot to post it in this thread. thanks for reviving it.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:27 pm

two more astounding similarities: both languages are spoken by exercising one's vocal chords and agitating the volume of air around them and both languages are written by moving a pen or a pencil on paper. remarkable!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:29 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:two more astounding similarities: both languages are spoken by exercising one's vocal chords and agitating the volume of air around them and both languages are written by moving a pen or a pencil on paper. remarkable!

Rolling Eyes you need to go a lil easy on that smuttynose pumpkin ale. on second thots, chill! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:43 pm

in other news, whale speaks kharibolian. if a whale can speak kharibolian i can't imagine why my tamil friend who has to run away to TN every time there is a riot in bangalore cannot learn some operational kharibolian.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:58 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:in other news, whale speaks kharibolian. if a whale can speak kharibolian i can't imagine why my tamil friend who has to run away to TN every time there is a riot in bangalore cannot learn some operational kharibolian.
I spoke yesterday while I was waiting at the cafetaria for my food with a guy who went on a whale-watch on his vacation. He concurs that whale speaks kharibolian. He also told me the whale was going north every winter and coming south in the summer. This explains how whale played a role in bringing Mandarin south to Utthar Pradesh where it could be polished into Kharibolian.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:09 am

I am happy to report a major breakthrough.

Wikipedia, the ultimate authority on these matters, officially states that Khariboli is an offshoot of Mandarin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khariboli#Early_influences

It is thought by some that Khariboli developed through influences from Mandarin via the Turco-Mongol Mughal dynasty[9].

As you can see, this claim is backed up by a reference.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:33 am

panini press wrote:I am happy to report a major breakthrough.

Wikipedia, the ultimate authority on these matters, officially states that Khariboli is an offshoot of Mandarin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khariboli#Early_influences

It is thought by some that Khariboli developed through influences from Mandarin via the Turco-Mongol Mughal dynasty[9].

As you can see, this claim is backed up by a reference.
lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:34 am

panini press wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:in other news, whale speaks kharibolian. if a whale can speak kharibolian i can't imagine why my tamil friend who has to run away to TN every time there is a riot in bangalore cannot learn some operational kharibolian.
I spoke yesterday while I was waiting at the cafetaria for my food with a guy who went on a whale-watch on his vacation. He concurs that whale speaks kharibolian. He also told me the whale was going north every winter and coming south in the summer. This explains how whale played a role in bringing Mandarin south to Utthar Pradesh where it could be polished into Kharibolian.

Never heard of this whale classification included in the migratory birds list, but good to hear you met someone who has seen SuCH whales.

Since you believed that guy, is good enough proof.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:50 am

Here is more proof that Khariboli is an offshoot of Mandarin. Whales do migrate seasonally.

utthar pradeshi khariboli an offshoot of mandarin? - Page 2 Whale-migration
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:59 am

panini press wrote:Here is more proof that Khariboli is an offshoot of Mandarin. Whales do migrate seasonally.

I apologize and stand corrected. Yes I do see Uttar Pradesh in this map. Uttar Pradesh should be somewhere between San Francisco and the Bay, much influenced by SuCH migratory whales.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:29 pm

southindian wrote:
panini press wrote:Here is more proof that Khariboli is an offshoot of Mandarin. Whales do migrate seasonally.

I apologize and stand corrected. Yes I do see Uttar Pradesh in this map. Uttar Pradesh should be somewhere between San Francisco and the Bay, much influenced by SuCH migratory whales.
Thank you for recognizing that Khariboli is an offshoot of Mandarin. Your agreement is further proof of this connection. Wikipedia already references this.

Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:39 pm

suggested reading for you and secondary reading for max - Patrick-Big-Bully-Adventures.

scratch that. i like max. so, basically suggested reading for panini big bully press.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:45 pm

panini press wrote:
southindian wrote:

Thank you for recognizing that Khariboli is an offshoot of Mandarin. Your agreement is further proof of this connection. Wikipedia already references this.

LOL!

Khariboli, Uttar Pradesh, migratory Whales and now US west coast picture.

You Sir are all over the map.

Obama told Jay Leno yesterday. Obama-care cover preexisting conditions such as Romniesia. Smile
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:04 pm

Impedimenta wrote:suggested reading for you and secondary reading for max - Patrick-Big-Bully-Adventures.

scratch that. i like max. so, basically suggested reading for panini big bully press.
The election is almost done, and your guy is doing better now. So don't be too upset with me.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:14 pm

panini press wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:suggested reading for you and secondary reading for max - Patrick-Big-Bully-Adventures.

The election is almost done, and your guy is doing better now. So don't be too upset with me.

Fine. in other news, look apple messed up.

http://www.slashgear.com/verizon-iphone-5-gets-bill-adjustment-after-data-mishap-01249893/

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:49 pm

They have really screwed up this iPhone 5 thing. Totally against their reputation for getting it right before releasing it.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:19 pm

"khariboli" can be split up as "khar-i-boli." I will not go the next step and interpret it.Smile

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:44 pm

indophile wrote:"khariboli" can be split up as "khar-i-boli." I will not go the next step and interpret it.Smile

Yes, I too don't know what it means in mandarin. Need a Chinese person here.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:47 pm

charvaka wrote:It is a common misunderstanding that Khariboli is the standard dialect of Hindi and Standard Hindi is Khariboli. This is not the case. Based on this scholarly article, it can be seen that there are many differences between Khariboli and Standard Hindi. It appears that Khariboli is closer to Mandarin than it is to Standard Hindi. This is because Yuan baihua got polished in China and was brought on horseback to Utthar Pradesh by Babur, and there Yuan baihua interacted with Hindi and gave birth to Khariboli.

Jutta urli taraf dhar diye.Joota iss taraf rakh dijiye.English: 'Please put the shoe on this side'; gemination of 't' in
from MS-HU
Yo deekh na ria.Yeh dikh nahin raha.English: 'This is not visible'; Vowel lengthening; Variant word-forms
Main na detta.Main nahin doonga.English: 'I won't give it'; Varying verb-form; 'deta' exists in
Chiryon ku diqq mati karey.Chiryon ko tang mat kar.English: 'Don't bother the birds'; Usage of Khari-specific
which is the MS-HU norm
Kitaab chhaen me dhar dijiyo, asmaan se mi girey hai.Kitaab chhaon mein rakh dena, aasmaan se baarish gir rahi hai.English: 'Put the book in the shade, rain is falling from the
MS-HU

Charvaka, i went to the wikipedia page whose link you give but could not find the content you have posted in the article at the link you provide. Could you please provide the correct reference? Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:05 pm

southindian wrote:
indophile wrote:"khariboli" can be split up as "khar-i-boli." I will not go the next step and interpret it.Smile

This is where you severely underestimate the Rashmun Method. You don't need a Telugu person to validate claims regarding Telugu grammar that you picked up on the internets. You just find a link and run with it. Same with interpreting the Mandarin phrase khar-i-boli. Let me get you a translation of that phrase from the internets as an illustration. Will post soon with the translation.

Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:14 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:It is a common misunderstanding that Khariboli is the standard dialect of Hindi and Standard Hindi is Khariboli. This is not the case. Based on this scholarly article, it can be seen that there are many differences between Khariboli and Standard Hindi. It appears that Khariboli is closer to Mandarin than it is to Standard Hindi. This is because Yuan baihua got polished in China and was brought on horseback to Utthar Pradesh by Babur, and there Yuan baihua interacted with Hindi and gave birth to Khariboli.

from MS-HU
which is the MS-HU norm
MS-HU

Charvaka, i went to the wikipedia page whose link you give but could not find the content you have posted in the article at the link you provide. Could you please provide the correct reference? Thanks.

Charvaka, still waiting for the correct link. Or, was it an example of the PP Method?

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:21 pm

It appears that the name Khariboli originates from Mandarin. It is actually spelled kha-rib-oli. When you translate kha-rib-oli in Chinese to English, the answer Google Translate provides is: "See Kazakthstan Japan where". This means that the language originated from the region between Kazakhstan and Japan (China), and it reached India via people from around Kazakhstan (the Mughals).

The Mandarin pronunciation of kha-rib-oli is "Kàn hā rìběn ó lǐ".

If you don't believe me, go to Google Translate, and set the language as Chinese. Click "allow phonetic typing" and start typing "kha rib oli". It will look like this:

utthar pradeshi khariboli an offshoot of mandarin? - Page 2 Captur10
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:13 am

panini press wrote:It appears that the name Khariboli originates from Mandarin. It is actually spelled kha-rib-oli. When you translate kha-rib-oli in Chinese to English, the answer Google Translate provides is: "See Kazakthstan Japan where". This means that the language originated from the region between Kazakhstan and Japan (China), and it reached India via people from around Kazakhstan (the Mughals).
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:20 am

this is some fine linguistic research. i am happy i seeded this thesis topic some months ago. such rapid progress! all we need are the internets, a "focused" mind, and a keyboard.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:24 am

southindian wrote:

I have some knowledge of few asian languages and khar-i-boli means stick in the ass in mandarin, roughly translated. khar=stick, boli = ass. this is from the middle part of mandarin speaking china.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:54 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
southindian wrote:

I have some knowledge of few asian languages and khar-i-boli means stick in the ass in mandarin, roughly translated. khar=stick, boli = ass. this is from the middle part of mandarin speaking china.
Thank you for sharing your knowledge of Asian languages. I find it very interesting that khar beans stick and boli means ass in Mandarin. But I think we should not use that to call Khariboli "stick in the ass." I am strongly opposed to labeling any Indian language thusly.

It is quite possible that both words have other meanings in Mandarin and Khariboli means something else altogether in Mandarin. For example, boli may mean "middle-parted head" in Mandarin. Then Khariboli would mean "sticky hair in middle-parted head" or "oily hair," in reference to the Chinese people's stereotype of UPites as people with oily hair. It is also possible that boli in Mandarin means donkey. So let us not smear Khariboli, the fine language for which I have a lot of respect. (If you don't believe me, note that I agree with Justice Malimath who says Tenali-Guntur-Vijayawada is a hotbed of Khariboli poetry).

Nevertheless, I thank you for sharing this interesting information based on your expert knowledge of Asian languages.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:48 pm

I can't believe how totally wrong you guys are. This is classic proof of how people are misled by the history of India, as rewritten by the foreign hand. Khariboli is not derived from Mandarin. Khariboli is the origin of Mandarin. Before Khariboli was introduced to China, the Chinese people spoke in a primitive mixture of sign language and guttural sounds.

Khariboli was taken to China by an Indian, nay a Tamilan, no, no... a TAMIZHAN. Needless to say, the origin of Khariboli and most other North Indian dialects is the Tamizh language. See how the purity and clarity of the language erodes as you travel from Tamilnadu to North India to China. It's obvious to any Tamizhan that your understanding of the local language decreases exponentially the farther North you travel from Tamilnadu.

If you don't believe me, Google Bodhi Dharman. They made a historic Oscar-worthy movie about this. Every Indian should watch this movie to educate themselves about the greatness of India, which is derived from the greatness of the Tamizhans. Here are some chosen scenes from the movie which I hope will lay this thread to rest, once for all, by educating you poor misled Indian NRIs:

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:32 pm

Hahaha, welcome back, SP.

I find your arguments persuasive, but I have already stated my position on this, and I am therefore going to stick to it. Khariboli is an offshoot of Mandarin and that's that. If you don't believe me, Google it and Wikipedia. Both methods will tell you that I am right.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:33 pm

the research on this thread needs to improve a bit. we don't have enough pointless large fonts and font color changes. please work on those.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2