Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Telugu H-1B man who is a murder suspect found dead in NJ in Apparent Suicide

Go down

Telugu H-1B man who is a murder suspect found dead in NJ in Apparent Suicide Empty Telugu H-1B man who is a murder suspect found dead in NJ in Apparent Suicide

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:57 pm

Pawan Kumar Anjaiah died of an apparent drug overdose at a Belleville motel. The software engineer was the prime suspect in the fatal stabbing of Danielle Mehlman, a Pennsylvania school teacher who was also 26. According to some media reports, the two had been dating.

http://indiawest.com/news/5351-indian-murder-suspect-found-dead-in-nj-in-apparent-suicide.html

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Telugu H-1B man who is a murder suspect found dead in NJ in Apparent Suicide Empty Re: Telugu H-1B man who is a murder suspect found dead in NJ in Apparent Suicide

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:09 pm

Where does it say in the article that he's a Telugu? Anyway, e'thing seems suspicious in this case.

Back to top Go down

Telugu H-1B man who is a murder suspect found dead in NJ in Apparent Suicide Empty Re: Telugu H-1B man who is a murder suspect found dead in NJ in Apparent Suicide

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:10 pm

http://www.delawareonline.com/article/20120623/NEWS01/306230029/Dewey-Beach-murder-final-hours?odyssey=mod_sectionstories&nclick_check=1

http://nicholasstixuncensored.blogspot.com/2012/06/danielle-mehlmans-killer-pawan-kumar.html

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:11 pm

===> Sorry folks,

He is from Karnataka.

As long he is not Tamil, it is fine.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:14 pm

“She didn’t consider the relationship dating,” Caputo said. “She said, ‘he likes to buy me things,’ and showed us this jewelry, a gold necklace and two bracelets. She said right in front of him, ‘I’m not having sex with him, I’ve got a boyfriend.’ ” Caputo said that it didn’t seem as if Mehlman was being mean, that she was matter-of-fact about it.

But, Duvall said, Mehlman reiterated in regard to Kumar, “I’m not going to have sex with this guy because I don’t love him,” but she added that Kumar was next going to take her to buy a Coach purse.

===> She used that sucker.

No wonder she signed her own death warrant.

Last edited by MulaiAzhagi on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:18 pm

MulaiAzhagi wrote:

As long he is not Tamil, it is fine.

scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down