Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wear your seat belts

+2
Propagandhi711
MulaiAzhagi
6 posters

Go down

Wear your seat belts Empty Wear your seat belts

Post by MulaiAzhagi Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:59 am

http://www.rediff.com/news/report/five-hyderabad-youth-killed-in-road-mishap-in-us/20120810.htm

The car slid underneath the semi, went down an embankment and burst into flames. All five people in the car were ejected and killed at the scene. Police said none of them were wearing seatbelts.

The victims have been identified as Jaswanth Reddy Subbayyagari, Phanindra Gade, Anurag Anthati, Srinivas Ravi and Venkat, all from Hyderabad.

Out of them only Venkat is married. All of them were software professionals working in US.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Wear your seat belts Empty Re: Wear your seat belts

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:06 pm

excuse me, but why would a first generation thaayir saadam slurping immigrant such as yourself give the NRA a free pass by gratuitously reporting on traffic accidents? if traffic deaths such as these are important or newsworthy, press would cover them..they are an act of god that dont mean anything to our current agenda so dont clog up the channels please. NRA must be paying you for anti car propaganda to take the liberal eagle eyes off guns. it will not work, I tell you.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:18 pm

MulaiAzhagi wrote:http://www.rediff.com/news/report/five-hyderabad-youth-killed-in-road-mishap-in-us/20120810.htm

The car slid underneath the semi, went down an embankment and burst into flames. All five people in the car were ejected and killed at the scene. Police said none of them were wearing seatbelts.

The victims have been identified as Jaswanth Reddy Subbayyagari, Phanindra Gade, Anurag Anthati, Srinivas Ravi and Venkat, all from Hyderabad.

Out of them only Venkat is married. All of them were software professionals working in US.

I read this story and my first thought was they should take away the guns of all these people. If people can't be trusted to use seatbelts, they can't be trusted to own or use guns I say.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:28 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
MulaiAzhagi wrote:http://www.rediff.com/news/report/five-hyderabad-youth-killed-in-road-mishap-in-us/20120810.htm

I read this story and my first thought was they should take away the guns of all these people. If people can't be trusted to use seatbelts, they can't be trusted to own or use guns I say.
lol!.

I am going to argue that the government has no business mandating that I wear a seatbelt. I am a free induhvidual and I should be free to not wear a seatbelt if I don't want to. Government has no business forcing car companies to put seatbelts into cars. I want a car without seatbelts, so I can shave at least $100 off the price. Making us all wear seatbelts is a liberal conspiracy to get us to live longer so we pay more taxes.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:36 am

panini press wrote:

I am going to argue that the government has no business mandating that I wear a seatbelt. I am a free induhvidual and I should be free to not wear a seatbelt if I don't want to. Government has no business forcing car companies to put seatbelts into cars. I want a car without seatbelts, so I can shave at least $100 off the price. Making us all wear seatbelts is a liberal conspiracy to get us to live longer so we pay more taxes.

Agree... also, they should not have any driving rules. They should only give guidelines and leave the individuals to take responsibility. same goes for work rules.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:08 am

panini press wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

lol!.

Live free or die
And don't wear seat belts if you don't want to
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down