Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think people would like to be paying taxes: Romney

2 posters

Go down

I think people would like to be paying taxes: Romney Empty I think people would like to be paying taxes: Romney

Post by Idéfix Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:13 pm

Romney sits down with Fox News and says this...

"People should have the privilege of higher incomes that allow them to be paying taxes. I think people would like to be paying taxes."

Is this the same guy who thinks the 47% who don't pay taxes can't be persuaded to take personal responsibility and care for their own lives? Now, the idea that people would like to be paying taxes, and that it is a privilege of civilization to pay taxes to support that very civilization is not a Republican idea; it is an idea that Obama has been pushing for a while now.

The good news is, the old Romney is back -- the one who prevaricates and adjusts his opinions to what he thinks will get him to win the election. The bad news for him is, there's no putting the real Romney back in the bottle.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09/18/romney-sticks-by-victims-comments-but-calls-them-off-cuff/
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

I think people would like to be paying taxes: Romney Empty Re: I think people would like to be paying taxes: Romney

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:44 pm

panini press wrote:Romney sits down with Fox News and says this...

"People should have the privilege of higher incomes that allow them to be paying taxes. I think people would like to be paying taxes."

Is this the same guy who thinks the 47% who don't pay taxes can't be persuaded to take personal responsibility and care for their own lives? Now, the idea that people would like to be paying taxes, and that it is a privilege of civilization to pay taxes to support that very civilization is not a Republican idea; it is an idea that Obama has been pushing for a while now.

The good news is, the old Romney is back -- the one who prevaricates and adjusts his opinions to what he thinks will get him to win the election. The bad news for him is, there's no putting the real Romney back in the bottle.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09/18/romney-sticks-by-victims-comments-but-calls-them-off-cuff/

The campaign just started, and the debates are yet to come. Already the Chief Dumbo is on a roll.

Now I fear for Leno and Letterman....and they will easily lose out to Mitty.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down