Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sowcar Janaki

3 posters

Go down

Sowcar Janaki Empty Sowcar Janaki

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:33 pm

watching her interview. The 81 yr old ever lasting actress - what a life...to give a jist of the interview

Arranged marriage at 16 - bcz she expressed interest in acting - kid at 17, got her first movie as a heroine... She met the director/producer with a baby in her hand and her husband.

interesting...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Sowcar Janaki Empty Re: Sowcar Janaki

Post by Nila Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:25 pm

That's interesting. I watched Iru Kodugal lately and respect her acting skills. Even though, even though she looks very similar to my MIL - I admire her.

Once in a while I make my MIL blush comparing her with SJ and infact our relationship is surviving coz of her. Great legend.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:19 pm

Sasthi wrote:That's interesting. I watched Iru Kodugal lately and respect her acting skills. Even though, even though she looks very similar to my MIL - I admire her.

Once in a while I make my MIL blush comparing her with SJ and infact our relationship is surviving coz of her. Great legend.

lol!

When did you develop a sense of humor? there is a noticeable difference

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:35 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Sasthi wrote:That's interesting. I watched Iru Kodugal lately and respect her acting skills. Even though, even though she looks very similar to my MIL - I admire her.

lol!

Am I? Really? She does look like her. Atleast we like to watch those MGR/Shivaji movies together. When I told my Mom about this she is all jealous. Still couldn't figure who my mom looks like? She doesn't like Kannada actress Kalpana - but my Mom kinda resemble like her. Still keeping mum with my Mum. LOL

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:40 pm

Sasthi wrote:

lol!

Am I? Really? She does look like her. Atleast we like to watch those MGR/Shivaji movies together. When I told my Mom about this she is all jealous. Still couldn't figure who my mom looks like? She doesn't like Kannada actress Kalpana - but my Mom kinda resemble like her. Still keeping mum with my Mum. LOL

Revathi: I don't about all that. I have never seen your MIL, Mom, or Kalpana and so I cannot comment.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:47 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:...to give a jist of the interview
"gist," not "jist."

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:52 pm

Sasthi wrote:

lol!

Revathi: I don't about all that. I have never seen your MIL, Mom, or Kalpana and so I cannot comment.

Geez! I don't like Revathi Razz

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:16 pm

Sasthi wrote:
Sasthi wrote:

lol!

Geez! I don't like Revathi Razz

Sorry....but that is what it is....Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:35 pm

Already down with flu and cold and ethu veerava? Well, will settle for Mouna Ragam Revathi :p

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down