Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A wedding with minimum fuss and simplicity are the keys to being the best bride of the year

3 posters

Go down

A wedding with minimum fuss and simplicity are the keys to being the best bride of the year Empty A wedding with minimum fuss and simplicity are the keys to being the best bride of the year

Post by Rishi Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:57 pm

Vidya's wedding took place in South Indian and Punjabi traditions with minimum fuss and simplicity. So, people voted Vidya Balan as the best bride of 2012.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/vidya-balan-voted-best-bride-of-2012/1/238226.html

Rishi

Back to top Go down

A wedding with minimum fuss and simplicity are the keys to being the best bride of the year Empty Re: A wedding with minimum fuss and simplicity are the keys to being the best bride of the year

Post by Rekz Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:16 pm

Best Aunty Bride
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

A wedding with minimum fuss and simplicity are the keys to being the best bride of the year Empty Re: A wedding with minimum fuss and simplicity are the keys to being the best bride of the year

Post by doofus_maximus Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:18 pm

i agree Reksuu.. she looks like an Aunty.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:21 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:i agree Reksuu.. she looks like an Aunty.

Can't she atleast drape her saree neatly?

DM- How r u? long time...so were u good hubby in 2012?? Very Happy
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:25 pm

leave all that reksu..

listen to this.. i was at a bar Saturday night with my wife and some friends and some random hot chick came and said that she wanted to spank me... you should have seen the look on my wife's face..
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:33 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:leave all that reksu..

listen to this.. i was at a bar Saturday night with my wife and some friends and some random hot chick came and said that she wanted to spank me... you should have seen the look on my wife's face..

Azhaga porathale idha problem Evil or Very Mad
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:37 pm

Rekz wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:leave all that reksu..

Azhaga porathale idha problem Evil or Very Mad

LOL..what to do...
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down