Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

at the other end from asaram crapu

+8
Hellsangel
Jeremiah Mburuburu
confuzzled dude
Rekz
Idéfix
Propagandhi711
southindian
MaxEntropy_Man
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

at the other end from asaram crapu - Page 2 Empty Re: at the other end from asaram crapu

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:45 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:My family taught me that puppies like me should be allowed to bite bigger dogs

When did you I bite the old dog?

The point is that you should be showing more respect to someone who is as old as your father in keeping with Indian tradition.

failed phd student SWIH,
if your elders are of the same caliber as phlegmy and deserve the same respect as him, you should commit suicide and hope for a better birth next life.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

at the other end from asaram crapu - Page 2 Empty Re: at the other end from asaram crapu

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:46 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Aww! Such my loyalty to the old dog Charvaka does not impress you?

No.

Looks like you are not obsessed with old dog Charvaka like me?

yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:47 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:My family taught me that puppies like me should be allowed to bite bigger dogs

The point is that you should be showing more respect to someone who is as old as your father in keeping with Indian tradition.

failed phd student SWIH,
if your elders are of the same caliber as phlegmy and deserve the same respect as him, you should commit suicide and hope for a better birth next life.

flimflam2 writing to Propagandhi on sulekha.com wrote:
## it wasn't intended to be wit, you twit. i was serious. as serious as you were when you:

## - whined about...Vaani's hairy legs in disgust, to elicit the sympathy of women in sulekha's old chat room, about six years ago.

## - were in the chat room all day long when you spent a month or two at your company's san diego office, with your tongue hanging out, trying to "pick up" the firmly-married women here, because bittu singh fobby took you for a ride, and told you stories about all the "hott bytches" of sulekha with whom he had had sex!

## - recounted in a post your attainment of your loftiest sexual experience when you drove across the border from vancouver to seattle with a friend, picked up a floozie from a bar, took her to a hotel, and watched, as your friend played with her in bed!

## - told us about another of your "sexual" experiences - watching a woman with bare breasts in a chain restaurant, and being scared away by her large boyfriend when you stared at them. (i have no idea why the woman was exposing her breats in a public place; perhaps she needed to breast-feed her baby.)

## - bragged about your highest attainment in life: NOT marrying a telugu woman, but a kannadiga! hahaha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:49 pm

Rashmun wrote:

yes.

Yes indeed. And so begins this evening's entertainment.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:51 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

yes.

Yes indeed. And so begins this evening's entertainment after i put my foot firmly in my mouth by unnecessarily insulting a man as old as my father.

*Corrected*

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:51 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Yes indeed. And so begins this evening's entertainment after i put my foot firmly in my mouth by unnecessarily insulting a man as old as my father.

How old are you again?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:55 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

How old are you again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:56 pm

You know, after striking out the predictable 'irrelevant', you are proving your detractors right about being the copy-paste master.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:57 pm

Hellsangel wrote:You know, after striking out the predictable 'irrelevant', you are proving your detractors right about being the copy-paste master.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:57 pm

Ha ha ha! Didn't take you long to get to the dotting.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:58 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Ha ha ha! Didn't take you long to get to the dotting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:59 pm

When does the double dotting begin?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:59 pm

Hellsangel wrote:When does the double dotting begin?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:05 pm

What happened? Choking for words?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:07 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Aww! Such my loyalty to old dog Charvaka does not impress you?

No.

yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:08 pm

Ha ha ha! You never fail to entertain.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:09 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Aww! Such my loyalty to old dog Charvaka does not impress you?

No.

yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:11 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Ha ha ha! You I never fail to entertain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:20 pm

Rashmun wrote: I never fail to entertain.

That's right!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:20 pm

Hellsangel wrote: I never fail to entertain.

That's right!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:23 pm

Sadly, no originality in you, Rashmun. You are starting to get boring now.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:30 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Sadly, no originality in you, Rashmun. You are starting to get boring now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:36 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

failed phd student SWIH,

## it wasn't intended to be wit, you twit. i was serious. as serious as you were when you:

## - whined about...Vaani's hairy legs in disgust, to elicit the sympathy of women in sulekha's old chat room, about six years ago.

## - were in the chat room all day long when you spent a month or two at your company's san diego office, with your tongue hanging out, trying to "pick up" the firmly-married women here, because bittu singh fobby took you for a ride, and told you stories about all the "hott bytches" of sulekha with whom he had had sex!

## - recounted in a post your attainment of your loftiest sexual experience when you drove across the border from vancouver to seattle with a friend, picked up a floozie from a bar, took her to a hotel, and watched, as your friend played with her in bed!

## - told us about another of your "sexual" experiences - watching a woman with bare breasts in a chain restaurant, and being scared away by her large boyfriend when you stared at them. (i have no idea why the woman was exposing her breats in a public place; perhaps she needed to breast-feed her baby.)

## - bragged about your highest attainment in life: NOT marrying a telugu woman, but a kannadiga! hahaha!

so failed-phd douche SWIH, you dont have anything to say for yourself other than regurgitating the phlegmy's droppings that you swallowed like they were ricola candy?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:38 pm

flimflam2 to Propagandhi on sulekha.com wrote:i suppose, eyesight could be a factor in one's enjoyment of sex. if one had poor eyesight, for example, ugly women may become more bearable. and one's erection may not subside even while one is between vaaNi's hairy legs (about which propagandhi used to complain to women in sulekha's old chat room).

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:46 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Sadly, no originality in you, Rashmun. You are starting to get boring now.

rashmun, i thought i had this whole dotting thing figured out. you are quoting snoopy here and dotting that instead of dotting your own post to reinforce the point you previously made. what does this mean? has the protocol changed?

thanks.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:49 pm

bw wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

rashmun, i thought i had this whole dotting thing figured out. you are quoting snoopy here and dotting that instead of dotting your own post to reinforce the point you previously made. what does this mean? has the protocol changed?

thanks.

sometimes you dot the post of the person you are arguing with to unsettle him. i recall hellsangel got really pissed once when i dotted a post of his which had just three letters in it--QED. He was hoping i would give a longish rejoinder and was upset when i simply dotted his three letter post.

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:50 pm

Rashmun wrote:
bw wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

thanks.

sometimes you dot the post of the person you are arguing with to unsettle him. i recall hellsangel got really pissed once when i dotted a post of his which had just three letters in it--QED. He was hoping i would give a longish rejoinder and was upset when i simply dotted his three letter post.

oh! good strategy. thanks.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:51 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

failed phd student SWIH,

so failed-phd douche SWIH, you dont have anything to say for yourself other than regurgitating the phlegmy's droppings that you swallowed like they were ricola candy?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:52 pm

gang rape -- this thread.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:08 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:gang rape -- this thread.

...and where's your fight? are you simply going to let them get away with it? hope you never join the army.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Haha. Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed and stepped on his dog's tail. I guess it's something like this:

at the other end from asaram crapu - Page 2 Tumblr_m8t23d8EZ71rdpkbzo1_500
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:43 pm

panini press wrote:
Haha. Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed and stepped on his dog's tail. I guess it's something like this This picture accurately summarizes how i am feeling now:

at the other end from asaram crapu - Page 2 Tumblr_m8t23d8EZ71rdpkbzo1_500

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:19 pm

what worries me is the influence these godmen have on huge segments of the population. their word carries real sway with these people. it's no wonder that the southindian type talibanistic attitudes are more prevalent in society than one might expect.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:29 pm

SI, a question for you.

if a person was being held at gunpoint and robbed, would you advise them to 'fight' to death or just hand over their belongings and walk away? is the latter a cowardly, undignified act?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:32 pm

in my opinion SI is a troll. It seems to be another handle of a regular poster who is just having some fun by making ridiculous statements designed to incite you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:34 pm

bw wrote:SI, a question for you.

if a person was being held at gunpoint and robbed, would you advise them to 'fight' to death or just hand over their belongings and walk away? is the latter a cowardly, undignified act?

If you had lived in NYC (instead of that not-so-insignificant town and HQ of TCH), you would not be asking such questions.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:43 pm

Rashmun wrote:in my opinion SI is a troll. It seems to be another handle of a regular poster who is just having some fun by making ridiculous statements designed to incite you.

i don't think so. i have a fairly good guess on who this might be from the old sulekha website from the style of writing and the particular kind of grammar errors s/he makes, but i have no solid proof. in any case, the poster's identity is not important.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:36 am

southindian wrote:
panini press wrote:
southindian wrote:A person solely focused on saving skin and does not make a stand even when forcefully screwed cannot be trusted, made friends with or depended upon in ANY situation.
Why are you assuming that she was solely focused on "saving skin"? How do you know that she didn't resist and fight as much as she possibly could?

Before you cast aspersions on the victims of violence based on their surviving that violence, you should ask yourself whether you have ever been in such a stressful situation yourself.

This is the PDF girl in Max's post, who did not resist rape and lived. Could she have died if she resisted rape and fought? May be.. may be not. But she would have not let her rapists easily violate her. I would have fought.

Max summed you up right. You're just a chicken-hawk, being very brave in the safe confines of your living room. But that's nothing new or even remarkable - there are plenty of such armchair lions to give you company on this board.

But it is the "values" that you speak of which are disturbing. Perhaps you could educate us on these. What are these precious values that a woman is supposed to protect even at the cost of courting death at the hands of violent rapists? Are you referring to the value which says "I am the property of my husband and my life is worthless if any other man's penis enters my vagina, so I would rather die than be violated"??

Seriously, which century do you belong to? It's only in 19th century novels that one still finds references to rape as a fate worse than death etc. And in pre-historic Sushma-aunty's numerous pronouncements on TV.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Motor_Mouth Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:52 am

southindian wrote:
No definitely not, but imagine state of (any) country borders if soldiers get the hint from this girl's actions, play along with enemy actions to save their lives.

The delhi girl fought with rapists, not give in and died. I have more respect for her then the PDF girl.

The girl clearly said that rape wasn't such a big deal for her that she would trade her life for "honor". She wouldn't necessarily make a similar choice if more than her "honor" was at stake (for example, code to launch a nuke).

If you ask me, no woman's life is worth sacrificing just because a stray penis enters her vagina. Just don't make too big a deal of rapes. Rapes don't need to result in loss of life. Of either party. 7-10 is all the rapist should get and rapee should live just like this Sohaila girl. This girl is a very good example of how to deal with rapes and deserves all the respect. This is NOT to say that the delhi victim is not worthy of any.

Motor_Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:00 am

southindian wrote:

This is waayy off. Fighting a rapist and fighting cancer to suvive are completely different.

How can it be different?
Survivors are survivors! They successfully move on in life from the physical and emotional trauma, be it war,cancer or rape.We should respect them equally.

P.S. pls change ur handle name as asaram babu or something.
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2