Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warner does it (cricket)

+5
MaxEntropy_Man
nevada
goodcitizn
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Captain Bhankas
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Warner does it (cricket) Empty Warner does it (cricket)

Post by Captain Bhankas Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:26 am

126/2 in the first session for AUS and warner is 58*. they have made a mistake by not selecting ojha. he has been our best spinner in tests for a while.

if AUS scores 500+, they lead this series 1-0.
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Warner does it (cricket) Empty Re: Warner does it (cricket)

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:57 am

Captain Bhankas wrote:126/2 in the first session for AUS and warner is 58*. they have made a mistake by not selecting ojha. he has been our best spinner in tests for a while.

if AUS scores 500+, they lead this series 1-0.

I thought the interest and number of posts on SuCH were as thin as the crowd on the stands.

Think they wasted two slots for the two "pace bowlers" whatever happened to all the one-series wonders? Praveen Kumar, Sreesant, and others. Looks like the fast bowlers last only one or two tours.

Overall bowling is not test standard - that too against big teams.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:47 am

b kumar is as much a joke as that jaydev unadkat. just because he swung the new ball in ODIs in favourable conditions doesn't make him a test bowler. but they have no choice, it appears. they just don't have any impressive bowlers in india. z khan, aaron, yadav are injured. pravin kumar will play for the asylum XI (read this and this) next. munaf patel, a mithun, v kumar don't inspire any confidence. i think sreesanth had a strong case but i don't know why he was overlooked. he can't be any worse than i sharma and b kumar.

having said that, ashwin bolwed well after a long time and grabbed five. habhajan singh too bowled to his potential and has grabbed zero. i hope AUS folds for less than 300. only then india has a chance to win this one.
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:46 am

captain clarke hits the ground running. was unfit, missed the tour games yet he is scoring runs (71*). seems like he is in the form of his life.

hahaharbhajan singh will give hundred runs for no wicket in his 100th test.
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:36 am

Captain Bhankas wrote:captain clarke hits the ground running. was unfit, missed the tour games yet he is scoring runs (71*). seems like he is in the form of his life.

hahaharbhajan singh will give hundred runs for no wicket in his 100th test.

Yeah, India let these guys off the hook with a century stand between Clarke and Henriques, the latter scoring his maiden 50. Neither Ishant nor Bhuni are effective; and the least said of Bhajji, the better. Now at 300 for 5!

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:46 am

goodcitizn wrote:Yeah, India let these guys off the hook with a century stand between Clarke and Henriques, the latter scoring his maiden 50. Neither Ishant nor Bhuni are effective; and the least said of Bhajji, the better. Now at 300 for 5!

they should stop playing these "pace bowlers" altogether. what's the point when you open with them and change to spin in just 6/7 overs? at times, dhobi opens with spinners in the 3rd/4th innings. they can finish 90 overs in just over two sessions and chill at the hotel for the rest of the day.
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:21 am

Captain Bhankas wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:Yeah, India let these guys off the hook with a century stand between Clarke and Henriques, the latter scoring his maiden 50. Neither Ishant nor Bhuni are effective; and the least said of Bhajji, the better. Now at 300 for 5!

they should stop playing these "pace bowlers" altogether. what's the point when you open with them and change to spin in just 6/7 overs? at times, dhobi opens with spinners in the 3rd/4th innings. they can finish 90 overs in just over two sessions and chill at the hotel for the rest of the day.

Pace bowling is a joke. At least 2 wickets fell in the last 45 mins. thanks to Ashwin who had a magical day. Clarke made his ton and looks quite set. If we can get him out early tomorrow and allow no more than 50 runs before getting the side out, India has a chance.

Its the second time in the last few weeks I've seen Sehwag drop a simple catch. Hope he makes up for that tomorrow with his batting. Its time Vijay Murali and Pujara earned their keep. As for SRT, he seems to be ready (Saamiyaar's curse notwithstanding). Let's see.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:42 am

Will Clarke ever go out of form? This guy has been churning out centuries for a while now. I hope he gets out early tomorrow and not go on to score 200 or 300.
Good comeback by Ashwin.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:29 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
Its the second time in the last few weeks I've seen Sehwag drop a simple catch. Hope he makes up for that tomorrow with his batting. Its time Vijay Murali and Pujara earned their keep. As for SRT, he seems to be ready (Saamiyaar's curse notwithstanding). Let's see.

As for SRT - it looks like EVERYONE has simply given up and resigned to the fact thathis exit from cricket depends on Him.

Selectors could well have played the experienced Balaji and Sreesant. These are work horses and cannot be worse than anybody else. Or that Shami dude. Heck even I could be used as a pace bowler as it involves bowling only 5 overs and giving less than 6 / over...Razz

In short, India depends on ONE bowler and hope they can rely on more than ONE batsman.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:43 pm

nevada wrote:Will Clarke ever go out of form? This guy has been churning out centuries for a while now. I hope he gets out early tomorrow and not go on to score 200 or 300.
Good comeback by Ashwin.

Rumor had it that Clarke was not in good form and was nursing some injuries. Seeing him today convinced me that he is a damn good "test" cricketer. Wish I could say the same thing about our "wham, bam, thank you, mam" boys.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:51 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
nevada wrote:Will Clarke ever go out of form? This guy has been churning out centuries for a while now. I hope he gets out early tomorrow and not go on to score 200 or 300.
Good comeback by Ashwin.

Rumor had it that Clarke was not in good form and was nursing some injuries. Seeing him today convinced me that he is a damn good "test" cricketer. Wish I could say the same thing about our "wham, bam, thank you, mam" boys.

Now you just gave the answer.... India has at least maintained its reputation of bringing overseas out-of-form batsmen into form and make them into international super batsmen.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:55 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:Rumor had it that Clarke was not in good form and was nursing some injuries. Seeing him today convinced me that he is a damn good "test" cricketer. Wish I could say the same thing about our "wham, bam, thank you, mam" boys.

Now you just gave the answer.... India has at least maintained its reputation of bringing overseas out-of-form batsmen into form and make them into international super batsmen.

lol!

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:10 am

didn't know there was test cricket on. who are all these new names that i don't recognize?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:31 am

Finally! Clarke gone.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:38 am

And finally Bhajji gets a wicket.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:52 am

nevada wrote:And finally Bhajji gets a wicket.
Pujara dropped one earlier. Yes, Bhajji looked up and thanked. With Clarke gone, it should be over soon.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:03 am

This last wicket partnership has been very frustrating. I was hoping to Sehwag bat soon and these 2 are holding things up.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:17 am

Ashwin finishes things off dismissing Lyon twice. Hoping to see a nice Sehwag - Vijay partnership now.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:15 am

Murali Vijay gone for 10. Poor defensive stroke so got a slight edge and bowled. Very shaky start for India.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:24 am

And Sehwag gone too. To look at the glass as half full, I can get some sleep now.
Maybe in 4-5 hours he will bat again as India follows on Very Happy

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:27 am

Sehwag out. Sooo unlucky. Blocks the ball, it bounces over him and is in the air while he is looking around to see where the ball is. It finally comes down and knocks out the wicket. India in trouble at 12 for 2!

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:28 am

Good news is india did not lose the tedt yet. Australia still has the upper hand.

India could wrest initiative if they can get another 300 for a lead of 100 and bowl to aussies on a fourth day.

For sachin baiters, is this an australian gift or is he playing well?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:43 am

Give a 100 chances and even Gavaskar will score a 100.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:47 am

How many chances did Sachin get today?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:09 pm

Not talking about this innings. I am referring to the umpteen chances the selectors kept giving him. Anyways, not interested in another kick out Tendulkar debate. Just saying that one good innings in a blue moon doesn't warrant a permanent, unquestioned berth in the team.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:31 pm

truthbetold wrote:Good news is india did not lose the tedt yet. Australia still has the upper hand.

India could wrest initiative if they can get another 300 for a lead of 100 and bowl to aussies on a fourth day.

For sachin baiters, is this an australian gift or is he playing well?

Glad that Tenduckster is playing well. I saw some of his batting. He was confident and driving pattinson and others straight back to mid-on/off when the ball was still new.

I only hope he plays to his stature, expectations, and score more 100s and really put off cook's chances of breaking his record for good. For anything less, there is no need for SRT and can be replaced by one of the youngsters.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:37 pm

Good comeback by Ashwin.

He hit purple patch last year, am sure like all others will go into a slump, hopefully this was his last century for a while.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:40 pm

apparently laxman is criticizing dhoni's use (or lack of use) of harbhajan (http://www.espncricinfo.com/india-v-australia-2013/content/current/story/606146.html).

i have a different question -- why is harbhajan playing in a test match?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:42 pm

Glad that Tenduckster is playing well. I saw some of his batting. He was confident and driving pattinson and others straight back to mid-on/off when the ball was still new.

I only hope he plays to his stature, expectations, and score more 100s and really put off cook's chances of breaking his record for good. For anything less, there is no need for SRT and can be replaced by one of the youngsters.

Reading Shardda Ugra's over the top piece on Cricinfo it appears that she had an orgasm watching him play.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:23 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:apparently laxman is criticizing dhoni's use (or lack of use) of harbhajan (http://www.espncricinfo.com/india-v-australia-2013/content/current/story/606146.html).

Two possible answers:
1. A desire to usher him into the 100 test club
2. Hoping against hope that he will rediscover his turbanator form against old foe Australia

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:30 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:apparently laxman is criticizing dhoni's use (or lack of use) of harbhajan (http://www.espncricinfo.com/india-v-australia-2013/content/current/story/606146.html).

Many commentators and fans are asking the same question. This morning he bowled a tad better than all of yesterday. He was lucky to get a wicket. Ashwin was denied at least two more wickets (replays clearly showed) due to bad umpiring. Our pace bowlers suck big time.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:02 pm

goodcitizn wrote:

Many commentators and fans are asking the same question. This morning he bowled a tad better than all of yesterday. He was lucky to get a wicket. Ashwin was denied at least two more wickets (replays clearly showed) due to bad umpiring. Our pace bowlers suck big time.

Our spinners suck too, Ashwin's 7-wicket haul by no means an indication that our spin bowling is thriving. Ishant is capable of producing an odd good spell too... he did have one of those in his last outing at Chennai, didn't he?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:27 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

Our spinners suck too, Ashwin's 7-wicket haul by no means an indication that our spin bowling is thriving. Ishant is capable of producing an odd good spell too... he did have one of those in his last outing at Chennai, didn't he?

Which department sucks more, spin or pace? The aussies are quite comfortable handling our pace because their bowlers are much faster. Our spin attack really did them in this time. Ashwin had them worried. Jadeja was also good. Ishant had a few good balls but lacked consistency. On the contrary, Pattinson took 3 wickets in 6 overs but was not used thereafter. That seemed odd to me although I am happy about it since he was quite effective!

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:30 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
Which department sucks more, spin or pace? The aussies are quite comfortable handling our pace because their bowlers are much faster. Our spin attack really did them in this time. Ashwin had them worried. Jadeja was also good. Ishant had a few good balls but lacked consistency. On the contrary, Pattinson took 3 wickets in 6 overs but was not used thereafter. That seemed odd to me although I am happy about it since he was quite effective!

Going by our history, spin sucks more than pace, historically, we never produced genuine pace bowlers consistently, of late spin bowling appears to have taken that route.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:40 pm

where is ojha?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:44 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

Going by our history, spin sucks more than pace, historically, we never produced genuine pace bowlers consistently, of late spin bowling appears to have taken that route.

Harbhajan is the work of BCCI. Behavior of Dhoni clearly shows that he was not the captain's choice. If Harbhajan continues at this rate, he will be out after these 2 tests - forever. The BCCI just does not want to be accused of denying him the 100th time, bcz he and others will be citing it for eternity. This way the Turbinator will terminate himself.

Ashwin and Jadeja seem to be a good spin pair. Slowly Dhoni has begin to take Jadeja as a serious spinner.

My question is why didn't he use Sehwag - that guy gives more flight to the ball and more of a traditional off-spinner than harbhajan. I have an inkling the Aussies will be mesmerized and petrified by the flights of Sehwag. But, the Jharkandi has ceased to be a smart thinker long time back, and he is controlled by bias.

Time for DHONI to go.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:13 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:where is ojha?

Looks like fallen out of Dhoni's favor, Jadeja has taken over.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:16 pm

a former captain of his on harbhajan.

i like him as a cricket columnist just as much as i liked him as india's #3.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:52 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:where is ojha?

Looks like fallen out of Dhoni's favor, Jadeja has taken over.

Jadeja is turning out to be consistent and just as good as Ojha.

Although he has scored 3 triple hundreds in ranji before his 25th B'day, he has not done as well in his batting. If he improves his batting, he could be a real gem for the #3 spot.

I think Dhoni should be replaced by Rayudu.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:55 pm

Jadeja is turning out to be consistent and just as good as Ojha.

Although he has scored 3 triple hundreds in ranji before his 25th B'day, he has not done as well in his batting. If he improves his batting, he could be a real gem for the #3 spot.

I think Dhoni should be replaced by Rayudu.

Is he? Ojha took 95 wickets in 20 tests.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:53 am

lyon gets tendulkar. through the gate. typical offspinner dismissal. too bad. the ton was there for the taking.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:19 am

India did well to put up 414 for 8. Another 50 would be nice. Since they have to play the 4 th they need some insurance.
When i looked at this australian batting line up, this team looks eminently beatable. This team is not great in bowling or batting. Inconsistent and weak indian bowling and batting does not inspire confidence but india should beat aussies in this series. First they have to find a way to get clarke out cheap.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:11 am

Wow. Dhoni of early years came back. Dhoni seems to be finally leading by example. It has been a long time since an indian batsmen scored a double century against top 7 test playing nations. He is at 187. Toyinv with aussies bowling. Playing so long after wi ketkeeping is an ectremely tiring job.
well done dhoni.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:13 am

The Chennai crowd had a marvellous day! Looks like Tamil Nadu has adopted Dhoni as their own, people chanting "Dhoni ku whistle podu!" when he made his 100, later 150 and finally his maiden test 200! Dhoni has now the highest total score at 206 as a captain/wicket keeper and with another 28 runs, will be the highest score-getter by any wicket keeper ever. Uppster will have to eat crow today! Razz

Kohli and Dhoni put on a scintillating show and had a wonderful partnership. The highest ever 9th wicket partnership was achieved between Dhoni and Bhuvi. What a day! India has the upperhand now. Can't wait for tomorrow!

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:01 am

dhoni the batsman delivers solidly when it is called for. i think he could be a much better bat than his actual stats show. the criticism is about dhoni the captain and his weird decisions -- like picking harbhajan and not giving him a bowl, not utilizing sehwag more as a part timer, picking jadeja over ojha, things like that.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:25 pm

goodcitizn wrote:The Chennai crowd had a marvellous day! Looks like Tamil Nadu has adopted Dhoni as their own, people chanting "Dhoni ku whistle podu!" when he made his 100, later 150 and finally his maiden test 200! Dhoni has now the highest total score at 206 as a captain/wicket keeper and with another 28 runs, will be the highest score-getter by any wicket keeper ever. Uppster will have to eat crow today! Razz

Kohli and Dhoni put on a scintillating show and had a wonderful partnership. The highest ever 9th wicket partnership was achieved between Dhoni and Bhuvi. What a day! India has the upperhand now. Can't wait for tomorrow!

Wow, super innings from Dhoni! He was batting on 80 at a run a ball when I switched off. I thought he would make another 20-30 runs at the most.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:02 pm

nevada wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:The Chennai crowd had a marvellous day! Looks like Tamil Nadu has adopted Dhoni as their own, people chanting "Dhoni ku whistle podu!" when he made his 100, later 150 and finally his maiden test 200! Dhoni has now the highest total score at 206 as a captain/wicket keeper and with another 28 runs, will be the highest score-getter by any wicket keeper ever. Uppster will have to eat crow today! Razz

Wow, super innings from Dhoni! He was batting on 80 at a run a ball when I switched off. I thought he would make another 20-30 runs at the most.

I went to sleep at 97 tea time. Looks like the actual massacre took place after that.

Well if he scores like that he can be in the team as a batsman. Just strip hiim off the captaincy. Bcz he comes across as biased and little too autocratic in dealing with the team. A little like Ganguly during his last 3 or 4 years - when media and team players indicated his heavy handedness. Perhaps, he has been a captain for too long and getting a Bihari Laloo in attitude.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:20 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:dhoni the batsman delivers solidly when it is called for. i think he could be a much better bat than his actual stats show. the criticism is about dhoni the captain and his weird decisions -- like picking harbhajan and not giving him a bowl, not utilizing sehwag more as a part timer, picking jadeja over ojha, things like that.

Yes, Dhoni has been the man to deliver when it counts ... I have seen him do it repeatedly. Today, except for a very hard shot back to the bowler, Clark, who let it slip, Dhoni didn't make any mistakes.

As for his captaincy, the same people who raved about him a few years ago are now critical. I really don't know how much veto power he has over the selection committee. Jadeja scored two triple centuries recently in Ranji Trophy which probably earned him a spot as an all-rounder. I don't see any all-rounder in the squad besides him. One commentator said that Sehwag is still nursing his back and doesn't want to bowl.

Today Dhoni needed a batsman to stay with him and rotate the strike after Kohli got out. Jadeja got bowled when he just lifted his bat thinking the ball was not at the stumps. (Who in his right mind wouldn't want to protect the wicket at that crucial stage?). Ashwin was very unlucky to get bowled, similar to unlucky Sehwag, when the ball he blocked hit his shoe and rolled over to hit the wicket. So I can't blame him.

Harbhajan simply threw away his wicket by getting bowled trying to walk up and smash the ball to smithereens. Dhoni just glared at him as he walked back hanging his head. Bhuvi was the key reason for Dhoni to make his double century. He was patient and defensive in his strokes to earn a 100+ run partnership. Hopefully we score more tomorrow.

Perhaps in the next test Ojha is selected in place of Jadeja, Harbhajan is rested (ha ha) after his 100th test (unfprtunately we don't have another off spinner in the squad) and Murali Vijay is replaced by Dhawan or Rahane. I don't think Dinda is better than Ishant.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:35 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
Perhaps in the next test Ojha is selected in place of Jadeja, Harbhajan is rested (ha ha) after his 100th test (unfprtunately we don't have another off spinner in the squad) and Murali Vijay is replaced by Dhawan or Rahane. I don't think Dinda is better than Ishant.

If he stays for an hour or so, Dhoni could easily push the score to 600 and decl.

Jadeja bowled decently and most stringent, and by staying the middle long enough to put on a siezeable partnership. There is no reason to drop him. This guy has been given 1 or 2 chances before being dropped - so many many times. The second test team will be the same.

If anything, they need to change fast bowlers, and Sehwag can excuse himself on injury to bring Rahane.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:31 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:dhoni the batsman delivers solidly when it is called for. i think he could be a much better bat than his actual stats show. the criticism is about dhoni the captain and his weird decisions -- like picking harbhajan and not giving him a bowl, not utilizing sehwag more as a part timer, picking jadeja over ojha, things like that.

Yes, Dhoni has been the man to deliver when it counts ... I have seen him do it repeatedly. Today, except for a very hard shot back to the bowler, Clark, who let it slip, Dhoni didn't make any mistakes.

Hmmm.. I thought we're discussing test cricket here.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next