Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So sad to hear that

+3
Captain Bhankas
Propagandhi711
Rishi
7 posters

Go down

So sad to hear that Empty So sad to hear that

Post by Rishi Thu May 16, 2013 1:38 pm

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/1834237/report-aishwarya-rai-bachchan-spends-sleepless-nights-in-mumbai

It is daughter Aaradhya who hasn't got over her jetlag thats keeping the actress up at nights.

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has been barely sleeping ever since she came back from US last week. Says a source, “Abhi, Ash and baby Bachchan came back from New York, but Aaradhya still hasn’t gotten over her jetlag and is still on US time.

So she is awake at night here. Meanwhile, Ash has to be on Indian time as she had to get into the work mode immediately.

She shot for an ad campaign and though she was awake most of the night with her baby, she breezed through the shoot. She then left for Hyderabad for another campaign shoot. On Sunday, she shot for another brand. She returned to Mumbai on Monday and then flew off to London for designer Abu’s 50th birthday.

After she returns, she heads to Cannes.” Whew! We are tired just listening to her schedule.

What work mode?

Running around trees and shaking her buttocks against the crotch of Sharukh Khan?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

So sad to hear that Empty Re: So sad to hear that

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu May 16, 2013 1:56 pm

Rishi wrote:http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/1834237/report-aishwarya-rai-bachchan-spends-sleepless-nights-in-mumbai

It is daughter Aaradhya who hasn't got over her jetlag thats keeping the actress up at nights.

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has been barely sleeping ever since she came back from US last week. Says a source, “Abhi, Ash and baby Bachchan came back from New York, but Aaradhya still hasn’t gotten over her jetlag and is still on US time.

So she is awake at night here. Meanwhile, Ash has to be on Indian time as she had to get into the work mode immediately.

She shot for an ad campaign and though she was awake most of the night with her baby, she breezed through the shoot. She then left for Hyderabad for another campaign shoot. On Sunday, she shot for another brand. She returned to Mumbai on Monday and then flew off to London for designer Abu’s 50th birthday.

After she returns, she heads to Cannes.” Whew! We are tired just listening to her schedule.

What work mode?

Running around trees and shaking her buttocks against the crotch of Sharukh Khan?

this sounds like bidya's dream assignment

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Fri May 17, 2013 3:39 am

pardon me for restating what i have said before, but this is when i miss resold cycle's spirited defense of everything bollywood. he would have given us an account of ash's struggle with great pride and emotion, and would have told us how she wakes up at 4 AM, hits the gym, works out for two hours, goes on the set at 8:00 AM, dares the harsh indian sun and karjat mosquitoes, and brings home the money just like our mothers and sisters do.

someone fix resold cycle's flat tyre and help him pedal to this forum, pronto.
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 7:07 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rishi wrote:http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/1834237/report-aishwarya-rai-bachchan-spends-sleepless-nights-in-mumbai

What work mode?

Lol. I was about to quote the last sentence in the OP and say, "Hey I would love to do that", and then I scrolled down and saw your post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Fri May 17, 2013 7:30 am

speaking of dream jobs, saraji bojiji, what is your dream job? newscaster?
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sat May 18, 2013 8:45 am

What work mode?

** I've had such an overdose of hindi and telugu movie songs cuz we're trying to figure out what songs to have for the different events in the wedding. And in the process I've googled up so many movie families like the bhatts and bachcans. Rishi, I'm reading that aishwarya rai is a real nasty person, very elitist and racist, is that true?

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Sat May 18, 2013 9:00 am

Captain Bhankas wrote:pardon me for restating what i have said before, but this is when i miss resold cycle's spirited defense of everything bollywood. he would have given us an account of ash's struggle with great pride and emotion, and would have told us how she wakes up at 4 AM, hits the gym, works out for two hours, goes on the set at 8:00 AM, dares the harsh indian sun and karjat mosquitoes, and brings home the money just like our mothers and sisters do.

someone fix resold cycle's flat tyre and help him pedal to this forum, pronto.

lol!

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sat May 18, 2013 4:44 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

What work mode?

Lol. I was about to quote the last sentence in the OP and say, "Hey I would love to do that", and then I scrolled down and saw your post.

Which part of the job duties you love the most?

Running around the trees or shaking your butt against Sharukh Khan's crotch? Of course he is likely to gyrate as well in tandem.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat May 18, 2013 6:26 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

What work mode?

>>>Well, now that Rishi has summarized the job description, is it your dream job or not?*
*Inquiring minds want to know Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sat May 18, 2013 6:50 pm

Kris wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

What work mode?

>>>Well, now that Rishi has summarized the job description, is it your dream job or not?**Inquiring minds want to know:)

hmmm..you seem to sound nervous, living in california and all that, huh Razz?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat May 18, 2013 7:16 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Kris wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

What work mode?

>>>Well, now that Rishi has summarized the job description, is it your dream job or not?**Inquiring minds want to know:)

>>Question Didn't get it. A little slow today-- a little too much CA wine night before last and still recovering. Grrr.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun May 19, 2013 1:59 am

Kris wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Kris wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

>>Question Didn't get it. A little slow today-- a little too much CA wine night before last and still recovering. Grrr.

ah... 1-800-RICHTER should do... was it the pinot gregio or the noir?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down