Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaMo making passses at Laptop-Babu

+2
Vakavaka Pakapaka
confuzzled dude
6 posters

Go down

NaMo making passses at Laptop-Babu Empty NaMo making passses at Laptop-Babu

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:16 am

Wonder this is mutual, as CBN's brother-in-law Balakrishna met NaMo at Hyatt. Hmm! not sure how this renewed relationship is going to help TDP in either region.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

NaMo making passses at Laptop-Babu Empty Re: NaMo making passses at Laptop-Babu

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:05 am

TDP has a good chance to win some seats in Seemandhra. So, if BJP garners support in Telangana and TDP supports NDA, CONmen will have a tough time forming the next govt.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:18 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:TDP has a good chance to win some seats in Seemandhra. So, if BJP garners support in Telangana and TDP supports NDA, CONmen will have a tough time forming the next govt.
Some seats is the operative word here. CBN still appears to maintain his two-eyes policy though slowly tilting towards SeeMandhra, I don't think TDP will have any future in T state.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:25 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:TDP has a good chance to win some seats in Seemandhra. So, if BJP garners support in Telangana and TDP supports NDA, CONmen will have a tough time forming the next govt.
Some seats is the operative word here. CBN still appears to maintain his two-eyes policy though slowly tilting towards SeeMandhra, I don't think TDP will have any future in T state.
 TDP doesn't need to win in T. If they win 6-8 in SA (Krishna, Guntur, Chittor, W Godavari, etc.), they can help NDA. In T, CONs may not have a sweep and in SA, I doubt that they can win more than 2-3.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:28 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:TDP doesn't need to win in T. If they win 6-8 in SA (Krishna, Guntur, Chittor, W Godavari, etc.), they can help NDA. In T, CONs may not have a sweep and in SA, I doubt that they can win more than 2-3.
BJP  leaders from T region are taking the same stance as their counterparts i.e can't have alliance with samaikyndra parties. Looks like Vidyasagr Rao made it clear in his speech.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:49 pm

We are only in the second inning of this baseball game. Too early to predict 2014 election results. Vp's numbers seem not unreasonable.

However I can predict one thing. Tdp will not join with bjp. Past politics does not support it. Present realities do not support it. The real truth is bjp cannot offer anything to tdp to join hands.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:10 pm

The best bet is for BJP to go it alone - and just take whoever is willing to join them wholeheartedly. They have tried this peace-deal and alliance thing for 30 years and all they got is name calling and back stabbing. Think Modi is thinking along those lines and unify the hindu votes. He can probably do it in 2019 - perhaps not in 2014.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:19 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:The best bet is for BJP to go it alone - and just take whoever is willing to join them wholeheartedly. They have tried this peace-deal and alliance thing for 30 years and all they got is name calling and back stabbing. Think Modi is thinking along those lines and unify the hindu votes. He can probably do it in 2019 - perhaps not in 2014.
but but .. by then Muslim population India will reach 30% mark.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:55 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:The best bet is for BJP to go it alone - and just take whoever is willing to join them wholeheartedly. They have tried this peace-deal and alliance thing for 30 years and all they got is name calling and back stabbing. Think Modi is thinking along those lines and unify the hindu votes. He can probably do it in 2019 - perhaps not in 2014.
 You just made an extremely communal statement that even chaddis are scared of making! In a super secular India, worrying about the percentage of Muslim population is highly objectionable. Secularism is like a shield. It will protect India, especially from Chaddi terrorism. Innocent Muslims are suffering because of this. India has a unique place in the universe -  Hindus, who think that different paths lead to the same goal, are highly communal and Muslims, who strongly believe that theirs is the only way and other ways should be eliminated, are super secular. Our extremely brilliant SuCh scholars must be extremely unhappy with your worry about percentage figures.

Garibi Hatao.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:19 am

truthbetold wrote:We are only in the second inning of this baseball game. Too early to predict 2014 election results. Vp's numbers seem not unreasonable.

However I can predict one thing. Tdp will not join with bjp. Past politics does not support it. Present realities do not support it. The real truth is bjp cannot offer anything to tdp to join hands.
if modi train looks like it's gaining steam, alliances will be made double quick. you dont think CBN would jump at the chance of being a regional partner for a BJP-led coalition at the center? muslim votes outside of guntur are trivial. I bet modi's going to try to suggest an alternate candidate for TDP and CBN isnt aware of those calculations? he'll make alliances with modi if only to take away the one trump card balakrishna douche might have.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:45 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
 You just made an extremely communal statement that even chaddis are scared of making! In a super secular India, worrying about the percentage of Muslim population is highly objectionable. Secularism is like a shield. It will protect India,
Garibi Hatao.
Right now i am worried about violence spreading to shrinagar and the dreaded 2.9% hindu population unleashing its terrorism on the 97% peaceful muslims, who only know to respect all other religions.

I am sure CD and Maulana Merlot and other PiSS members will agree with me.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:52 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
 You just made an extremely communal statement that even chaddis are scared of making! In a super secular India, worrying about the percentage of Muslim population is highly objectionable. Secularism is like a shield. It will protect India, especially from Chaddi terrorism. Innocent Muslims are suffering because of this. India has a unique place in the universe -  Hindus, who think that different paths lead to the same goal, are highly communal and Muslims, who strongly believe that theirs is the only way and other ways should be eliminated, are super secular. Our extremely brilliant SuCh scholars must be extremely unhappy with your worry about percentage figures.

Garibi Hatao.
Guruvu-gaaru, for someone who uses sarcasam like his favorite mantram, you seem to suffer from a remarkable inability to detect it in others' statements. Does this inability help or hinder the effectiveness of this favorite mantram? Hmm.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:36 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Right now i am worried about violence spreading to shrinagar and the dreaded 2.9% hindu population unleashing its terrorism on the 97% peaceful muslims, who only know to respect all other religions.

Are you trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. Why am I surprised. From what I gather this is no different than what we used to experience in Hyd back in the '80s, don't see media jumping up and down on this. Not sure why BJP is so interested, I reckon they are trying to do the same thing as you albeit at national level.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:41 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

Are you trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. Why am I surprised. From what I gather this is no different than what we used to experience in Hyd back in the '80s, don't see media jumping up and down on this. Not sure why BJP is so interested, I reckon they are trying to do the same thing as you albeit at national level.
I agree....the hindus are making a mountain of it bcz they are trying to hide their atrocities against the peaceful muslims, and their hidden game plan to unleash their dreaded terror tactics on the 97% pieceful muslim kashmirirs. Hope the 2.9% dont force the 97% to migrate to NizamLand.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:43 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
truthbetold wrote:We are only in the second inning of this baseball game. Too early to predict 2014 election results. Vp's numbers seem not unreasonable.

if modi train looks like it's gaining steam, alliances will be made double quick. you dont think CBN would jump at the chance of being a regional partner for a BJP-led coalition at the center? muslim votes outside of guntur are trivial. I bet modi's going to try to suggest an alternate candidate for TDP and CBN isnt aware of those calculations? he'll make alliances with modi if only to take away the one trump card balakrishna douche might have.
Per media reports CBN asked his party members not to get too caught up with BJP's flirtatious invitations, apparently he still values Muslim vote bank; that might change later but atm he is being cautiously optimistic.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:13 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Per media reports CBN asked his party members not to get too caught up with BJP's flirtatious invitations, apparently he still values Muslim vote bank; that might change later but atm he is being cautiously optimistic.
last time CBN made a good political move was back in early 2000s so not surprising. modi is a force of nature in indian politics for this decade & he will not be denied. I think regional parties will see the light sooner or later.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:35 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

I agree....the hindus are making a mountain of it bcz they are trying to hide their atrocities against the peaceful muslims, and their hidden game plan to unleash their dreaded terror tactics on the 97% pieceful muslim kashmirirs. Hope the 2.9% dont force the 97% to migrate to NizamLand.
Then why am I seeing the pictures of guys wearing tilak on their foreheads, are those muslims in guise! Isn't one of the victims burnt alive was a poor muslim, a 4th class employee of one of the public departments.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down