Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mrs. Clinton meets Jaya. US-TN alliance emerging

5 posters

Go down

Mrs. Clinton meets Jaya. US-TN alliance emerging Empty Mrs. Clinton meets Jaya. US-TN alliance emerging

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:56 pm

"Mrs. Hillary Rodham Clinton discussed wide ranginbg issues with Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Ms. Jayalalithaa Jeyaram for over an hour. Topics inclused the Sri Lankan Tamils issue, investments in the automotive sector and work visas.

Mrs. Clintpn invited Jayalalithaa to visit US which would enable Americans to know about the achievements of Tamil Nadu."

A USA-TN alliance is forming bypassing Hindia. I am glad to see my country and homeland joining hands.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Mrs. Clinton meets Jaya. US-TN alliance emerging Empty Re: Mrs. Clinton meets Jaya. US-TN alliance emerging

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:22 pm

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Mrs. Clinton meets Jaya. US-TN alliance emerging Empty Re: Mrs. Clinton meets Jaya. US-TN alliance emerging

Post by Kris Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:48 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:"Mrs. Hillary Rodham Clinton discussed wide ranginbg issues with Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Ms. Jayalalithaa Jeyaram for over an hour. Topics inclused the Sri Lankan Tamils issue, investments in the automotive sector and work visas.

Mrs. Clintpn invited Jayalalithaa to visit US which would enable Americans to know about the achievements of Tamil Nadu."

A USA-TN alliance is forming bypassing Hindia. I am glad to see my country and homeland joining hands.

>>>> Good. They can go on Karan Thapar's show together.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:49 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:"Mrs. Hillary Rodham Clinton discussed wide ranginbg issues with Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Ms. Jayalalithaa Jeyaram for over an hour. Topics inclused the Sri Lankan Tamils issue, investments in the automotive sector and work visas.

Oh Phuleesee... Will you stop it...

We are already having stomach pains laughing at Rashmun. Please reserve your funny posts for next week.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:57 pm

I think she is being serious-- scary!!!

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:06 am

Congratulations. When's the Declaration of Independence coming?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down