Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Satya Nadella , Interview NY times

2 posters

Go down

Satya Nadella , Interview NY times Empty Satya Nadella , Interview NY times

Post by truthbetold Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:20 pm

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/21/business/satya-nadella-chief-of-microsoft-on-his-new-role.html?ref=technology&_r=0

For your reading pleasure and analysis.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Satya Nadella , Interview NY times Empty Re: Satya Nadella , Interview NY times

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:30 pm

I like what nadella had to day about leadership lessons (the cricket story) and his response to the question, third from the bottom: his emphasis on "if you're not learning, you're not going to do useful things." and then the response to the final question, where he talks about longevity.

I find myself thinking about these things a lot too, and unfortunately because I am so lazy I don't go much further than think about these things. I would have liked to know more, like what were the bulwarks he faced when he got out of a crappy school and did he ever royally screw up.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:35 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:I like what nadella had to day about leadership lessons (the cricket story) and his response to the question, third from the bottom: his emphasis on "if you're not learning, you're not going to do useful things." and then the response to the final question, where he talks about longevity.

I find myself thinking about these things a lot too, and unfortunately because I am so lazy I don't go much further than think about these things. I would have liked to know more, like what were the bulwarks he faced when he got out of a crappy school and did he ever royally screw up.
 The top of the interview says something like this is a condensed version.  Full version may be available in some other format.  

Satya's answers are very forward looking. He is emphasizing on innovation. Bill seems to be firmly back in action.  

But microsoft is really really a tough job.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down