Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Maria

3 posters

Go down

Hi Maria Empty Hi Maria

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:32 pm

How you?

Back to top Go down

Hi Maria Empty Re: Hi Maria

Post by Maria S Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:17 pm

Hello Tracy!

I am doing okay, thanks for asking. See some signs of spring..cherry blossoms and warmer temps here.

Hope all is well with you.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:33 pm

Maria S wrote:Hello Tracy!

I am doing okay, thanks for asking. See some signs of spring..cherry blossoms and warmer temps here.

Hope all is well with you.

nice.

For now I am just glad that it's light when i get out of work. Temps are gonna take a couple more dips before we call it Spring here.

Talking of Spring, I need to get out of my hibernation and start working out again. My weight is the same as that in Jan but I look flabbishly [more] out of shape, if you know what I mean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:23 pm

You must be looking forward to warmer weather too..work out, and engage in more outdoor activities.
If you feel you have to firm-tone yourself..go for it- do focus on the positives..self-confidence makes anyone more attractive, imo. 

Will be back..when there is more Malaysian jet news. If I am checking regularly for more leads and news..can only imagine what the families are going through, has to be emotionally draining and sad.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:12 pm

Maria S wrote:You must be looking forward to warmer weather too..work out, and engage in more outdoor activities.
If you feel you have to firm-tone yourself..go for it- do focus on the positives..self-confidence makes anyone more attractive, imo. 

Will be back..when there is more Malaysian jet news. If I am checking regularly for more leads and news..can only imagine what the families are going through, has to be emotionally draining and sad.
Lady Maria, I was thinking that we are all abundantly blessed to have such a warm, kind, and generous person as you here. I hope you'll visit more often. Jai reads only your posts.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:24 pm

swapna wrote:
Maria S wrote:You must be looking forward to warmer weather too..work out, and engage in more outdoor activities.

Lady Maria, I was thinking that we are all abundantly blessed to have such a warm, kind, and generous person as you here. I hope you'll visit more often. Jai reads only your posts.
The more important question is what does Phlegmy think about that comma between kind and and.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down