Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chidambaram: Narendra Modi has usurped his own party, BJP. There will be serious consequences if he becomes PM

Go down

Chidambaram: Narendra Modi has usurped his own party, BJP. There will be serious consequences if he becomes PM Empty Chidambaram: Narendra Modi has usurped his own party, BJP. There will be serious consequences if he becomes PM

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:46 pm

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/politics/there-will-be-serious-consequences-if-modi-becomes-pm-chidambaram/

Targeting the BJP Prime Ministerial candidate, Chidambaram said, “Modi has taken over the party. He has over taken the party. It is no longer BJP government. It is Modi government. In Hindi the slogan is not ‘bha ja pa sarkar’, it’s ‘Modi sarkar’.

“Yesterday, he has the audacity to say ‘vote for me’ and he says nothing can prevent me from becoming the PM. I think the BJP is now a shadow of a political party. It is being taken over and overtaken by an individual and his coterie.”

Chidambaram said, “I think, BJP will pay a heavy price for this kind of situation where an individual has usurped the party, which is why BJP is unable to publish its manifesto, even when the first round of voting is going to take place tomorrow”.

“There will be serious consequences if Modi became the Prime Minister,” he said.

Back to top Go down