Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Have the Heart to Bear Anything, Says Decimated DMK

5 posters

Go down

We Have the Heart to Bear Anything, Says Decimated DMK Empty We Have the Heart to Bear Anything, Says Decimated DMK

Post by FluteHolder Fri May 16, 2014 12:20 pm

http://www.ndtv.com/elections/article/election-2014/election-results-2014-we-have-the-heart-to-bear-anything-says-decimated-dmk-525379?curl=1400260744

We Have the Heart to Bear Anything, Says Decimated DMK 360_karunanidhi

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

We Have the Heart to Bear Anything, Says Decimated DMK Empty Re: We Have the Heart to Bear Anything, Says Decimated DMK

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri May 16, 2014 1:01 pm

Is he plotting for another way to rob people?

It is good that Raja was defeated. He should be put in jail.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

We Have the Heart to Bear Anything, Says Decimated DMK Empty Re: We Have the Heart to Bear Anything, Says Decimated DMK

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri May 16, 2014 1:15 pm

The MK and Maran family should be investigated, and if anything wrong, their entire property should be confiscated.

As also Amma's - I just heard from reliable sources she had bought a lot of land and estates in the Ooty/Mysore area. Perhaps, launching an elephant conservation program ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri May 16, 2014 1:41 pm

KGN - kansas gaN nAyak -- why the change of heart? i thought you always supported the light bender over senile dark glasses.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri May 16, 2014 1:43 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

The MK and Maran family should be investigated, and if anything wrong, their entire property should be confiscated.

As also Amma's - I just heard from reliable sources she had bought a lot of land and estates in the Ooty/Mysore area. Perhaps, launching an elephant conservation program ?

Your Holiness, what is this insinuation you are making regarding Mommy!'s size?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri May 16, 2014 2:19 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:KGN - kansas gaN nAyak -- why the change of heart? i thought you always supported the light bender over senile dark glasses.

That is what happens when you are a blind hater in the mold of dynasty worshippers. All my criticism about modi. RSS, JJ, DMK, Stalin, and Yiddy is invisible to you bcz I prefer BJP.

but, that is ok... you "guys" can never be TRULY secular....Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down