Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

இந்தியர்களுக்கு சகிப்புதன்மை தேவையா? - Sadhguru with Nataraj (IPS-Retd.).

3 posters

Go down

இந்தியர்களுக்கு சகிப்புதன்மை தேவையா? - Sadhguru with Nataraj (IPS-Retd.). Empty இந்தியர்களுக்கு சகிப்புதன்மை தேவையா? - Sadhguru with Nataraj (IPS-Retd.).

Post by FluteHolder Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:29 pm

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

இந்தியர்களுக்கு சகிப்புதன்மை தேவையா? - Sadhguru with Nataraj (IPS-Retd.). Empty Re: இந்தியர்களுக்கு சகிப்புதன்மை தேவையா? - Sadhguru with Nataraj (IPS-Retd.).

Post by bw Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:54 pm

sadhguru-ji seems to get more TV time than modi-ji?

bw

Back to top Go down

இந்தியர்களுக்கு சகிப்புதன்மை தேவையா? - Sadhguru with Nataraj (IPS-Retd.). Empty Re: இந்தியர்களுக்கு சகிப்புதன்மை தேவையா? - Sadhguru with Nataraj (IPS-Retd.).

Post by FluteHolder Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:29 pm

I think he gets one hour daily or wkly on this channel (Vijay). My guess (based on his discussion with Bedi), he would like to meet Modi or those in power to stress his +ideas on India (Bharath - his suggestion for name change, holding the seeds for agriculture to India/India's companies (not giving control to foreign companies), etc also he doesnot like the idea of 'forcing Hindi' to non-hindians. It was disappointing to see Kiran Bedi suggesting that SI's should learn Hindi..

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:08 pm

it's amazing what one can do if one is endowed with the gift of gab!

quite the renaissance man, this sadhguru-ji. is there any topic that he doesn't have an opinion on?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:54 pm

FluteHolder wrote:I think he gets one hour daily or wkly on this channel (Vijay). My guess (based on his discussion with Bedi), he would like to meet Modi or those in power to stress his +ideas on India (Bharath - his suggestion for name change, holding the seeds for agriculture to India/India's companies (not giving control to foreign companies), etc also he doesnot like the idea of 'forcing Hindi' to non-hindians. It was disappointing to see Kiran Bedi suggesting that SI's should learn Hindi..

Wait...is this Dhaadiwala copying my views ???

Renaming India as Bharath?...I thought Max Vetoed it and that was the end of it.

As soon as Kiran bedi learns a SI language, SIs will earn Hindi.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down