Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ISIS in Tamilnadu?

+10
confuzzled dude
rawemotions
Kris
b_A
SomeProfile
MaxEntropy_Man
Propagandhi711
southindian
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
FluteHolder
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

ISIS in Tamilnadu?   - Page 3 Empty Re: ISIS in Tamilnadu?

Post by truthbetold Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:33 pm

Mchelle, swapna, flimflam
your ignorance of any indian muslim hate speech against hindus is not proof of absence of such practice. it is just a reaffirmation of the fact that despite claims to contrary you are a very poorly informed person.
You are a windbag. your repetitive anti hindu venom only proves your shallow mentality.
go to google and type akbaruddin, mim, hate speech.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:45 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i don't think this particular episode is a reaction against hindus. so best to not fan the flames and make it one.

in other news:
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/30000-indian-muslims-ready-fight-isis-bare-handed-iraq-1454415

I am not surprised that you dont see any relevance here.

Tell us what kind of actions should we react to?

shhhhh dont disturb the muslims. they'll feel disenfranchised and bomb some random arangretam

LoL...the perennial fear of Tambrahmis - from one extereme of arrogance in the 40s and 50s to the other extreme of subservience to anyone who can even potentially threaten.  DKheads have done a good job on them.

is that why the choose to post inflammatory posts from the safety afforded them by the state of kansas? i thought so.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:45 pm

truthbetold wrote:Mchelle, swapna, flimflam
your ignorance of any indian muslim hate speech against hindus is not proof of absence of such practice. it is just a reaffirmation of the fact that despite claims to contrary you are a very poorly informed person.
You are a windbag. your repetitive anti hindu venom only  proves your shallow mentality.
go to google and type akbaruddin, mim, hate speech.

He is a racist, casteist, anti-hindu brought up for 22 years in India within 3 compounds. Does not know malayalam or Tamil well. What to make of him ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:47 pm

i didn't say don't act. i said don't interpret this as a reaction against hindus. this very well has the potential to break open in india as a sunni-shia conflict.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:48 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i don't think this particular episode is a reaction against hindus. so best to not fan the flames and make it one.

in other news:
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/30000-indian-muslims-ready-fight-isis-bare-handed-iraq-1454415

I am not surprised that you dont see any relevance here.

Tell us what kind of actions should we react to?

shhhhh dont disturb the muslims. they'll feel disenfranchised and bomb some random arangretam

LoL...the perennial fear of Tambrahmis - from one extereme of arrogance in the 40s and 50s to the other extreme of subservience to anyone who can even potentially threaten.  DKheads have done a good job on them.

is that why the choose to post inflammatory posts from the safety afforded them by the state of kansas? i thought so.

If you are afraid of criticizing their heinous crimes even when you are sitting far away what should we say ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:49 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i didn't say don't act. i said don't interpret this as a reaction against hindus. this very well has the potential to break open in india as a sunni-shia conflict.

It certainly will..if not now...sometime in the future. And that will be good for the hindus.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:52 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i didn't say don't act. i said don't interpret this as a reaction against hindus. this very well has the potential to break open in india as a sunni-shia conflict.

It certainly will..if not now...sometime in the future. And that will be good for the hindus.

it is the expected idiocy like this that is worrisome
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:54 pm

question-- why doesn't your boy declare isis a terrorist outfit? let's start there.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:25 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

You are a fantacizer and I am a pragmatist, and my prediction is based on the historical behavior of the koranists and iSlamis - look at Iraq, iran, Afghanistan, and Pakistan. Why will India be any different when they all follow the same book and Allah and mullah ? If at all they behave differently from the rest of their Ummah, then it is only bcz of the Hindu cultural influence.

Then why do they and YAYI have a problem in calling them Muslim hindus?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:31 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

You are a fantacizer and I am a pragmatist, and my prediction is based on the historical behavior of the koranists and iSlamis - look at Iraq, iran, Afghanistan, and Pakistan. Why will India be any different when they all follow the same book and Allah and mullah ? If at all they behave differently from the rest of their Ummah, then it is only bcz of the Hindu cultural influence.

Shocked   Rolling Eyes   rofl

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:38 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

what do you mean i am a fantasizer? i am the one who brought up the possibility of sunni-shia strife spilling over to india and you merely reacted to it! if i brought it up it stands to reason that i believe it may well happen.

my prior post was a response to your expected and obvious reaction of reading this as "advantage hindus". it isn't. for one thing, violence spilling over onto the streets affects everyone -- sunnis, shias, hindus, and christians and the associated costs are borne by everyone. it is only in your sick twisted mind that a sunni-shia conflict in india is a victory for hindus. i was merely pointing that out. i have no idea what YAYI means. you can't expect me to keep up with the minute an acronym jumble that you keep coming up with.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:22 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

what do you mean i am a fantasizer? i am the one who brought up the possibility of sunni-shia strife spilling over to india and you merely reacted to it! if i brought it up it stands to reason that i believe it may well happen.

my prior post was a response to your expected and obvious reaction of reading this as "advantage hindus".  it isn't. for one thing, violence spilling over onto the streets affects everyone -- sunnis, shias, hindus, and christians and the associated costs are borne by everyone.  it is only in your sick twisted mind that a sunni-shia conflict in india is a victory for hindus.  i was merely pointing that out. i have no idea what YAYI means. you can't expect me to keep up with the minute an acronym jumble that you keep coming up with.

No matter what, Sunnis and Shias will fight and kill each other. It is so written in iSlam. Whether you wish or fantacize there will be some collateral damage on the side of non-muslims. Just bcz you sing peace songs and portray a Gandhian Namaste, they are not going to abandon their only way of dealing with differences. Why is it advantageous for hindus. Pollitically, they will be de facto iSlami castes and as their numbers would have become 30 to 40% they will want a share - err, all the muslim power for their own sect. There will be more unity among the hindus - the present election is evidence of that. Sunnis and Shias will worried about protecting their interest from each other, the hindus will be able to breathe a bit easier. in 100 years - India can well become a lebanon - provided Modi gets some 20 years followed by Amit Shah for 20 years.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3