Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ISIS in Tamilnadu?

+10
confuzzled dude
rawemotions
Kris
b_A
SomeProfile
MaxEntropy_Man
Propagandhi711
southindian
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
FluteHolder
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ISIS in Tamilnadu?   - Page 2 Empty Re: ISIS in Tamilnadu?

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:53 am

i am willing to moderate what i said earlier, based on other things i have been reading. it's possible that there may be more to this story than i thought earlier. i have already said i support more surveillance, but i am hoping that the police will consider the families these young men are leaving behind, their allies in getting these young men off the jihadist path.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Tamil-Nadu-youth-joins-ISIS-family-recalls-his-journey-into-insurgency/articleshow/38771536.cms

but what gets lost often is that this is not without internal opposition. look at the poor family in the article above dealing with the aftermath of their son's decision.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:10 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i am willing to moderate what i said earlier, based on other things i have been reading. it's possible that there may be more to this story than i thought earlier. i have already said i support more surveillance, but i am hoping that the police will consider the families these young men are leaving behind, their allies in getting these young men off the jihadist path.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Tamil-Nadu-youth-joins-ISIS-family-recalls-his-journey-into-insurgency/articleshow/38771536.cms

but what gets lost often is that this is not without internal opposition. look at the poor family in the article above dealing with the aftermath of their son's decision.

Ahhhh....poor family....I think the Govt. should give this family Rs 1 crore and 20 qcres of agri land so that they can live their life peacefully. Perhaps, every muslim youth should be given 2 cell phones, 1 Tata Sumo, and 1 hindu girl to prevent them from joining ISIS. Their families 20 acres of agri land each.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:20 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Ahhhh....poor family....I think the Govt. should give this family Rs 1 crore and 20 qcres of agri land so that they can live their life peacefully. Perhaps, every muslim youth should be given 2 cell phones, 1 Tata Sumo, and 1 hindu girl to prevent them from joining ISIS. Their families 20 acres of agri land each.

your dripping sarcasm aside, this is a lost cause if you don't have allies within their community. and the parents and other relatives affected by the decisions these young men are making, and who are dismayed by it are the best allies that law enforcement can have.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:23 am

confuzzled dude wrote:Kris, you think Indian media has no balls because they don't attribute rapes committed by Muslims to Islam  (though they don't blame Hinduism in other cases) or is it because they don't make cacophony of squeaking noises like our resident islamophobics; or are you suggesting that media should preach Indian Muslim community of perils of Wahhabism, every time some shit happens in Arab world.

>>>I think the Indian media lacks balls or intellectual honesty because they handle muslim-related issues with kids' gloves. Political Islam is a reality, no matter how we much we may want to dance around it. Wahabism is a reality as is the potential for radicalization as we see in different parts of the world. The people who oppose radicalization within the community have an uphill battle on their hands because the religion sanctifies anachronistic ideas like 'holy wars' and the need to slay 'infidels'. Said 'infidels' can protect themselves with laws and security mechanisms or pretend that 'oh, they are just kidding'. The choice will decide whether they will have a peaceful society in the long run or one which will forever have a dangerous internal strife on account of radicalization.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:32 am

Kris wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:Kris, you think Indian media has no balls because they don't attribute rapes committed by Muslims to Islam  (though they don't blame Hinduism in other cases) or is it because they don't make cacophony of squeaking noises like our resident islamophobics; or are you suggesting that media should preach Indian Muslim community of perils of Wahhabism, every time some shit happens in Arab world.

>>>I think the Indian media lacks balls or intellectual honesty because they handle muslim-related issues with kids' gloves. Political Islam is a reality, no matter how we much we may want to dance around it. Wahabism is a reality as is the potential for radicalization as we see in different parts of the world. The people who oppose radicalization within the community have an uphill battle on their hands because the religion sanctifies anachronistic ideas like 'holy wars' and the need to slay 'infidels'. Said 'infidels' can protect themselves with laws and security mechanisms or pretend that 'oh, they are just kidding'. The choice will decide whether they will have a peaceful society in the long run or one which will forever have a dangerous internal strife on account of radicalization.

i don't agree with your characterization of the indian media even though i dislike them for a different reason. i am not fond of them because of their tendency to be loud, cantankerous, and propensity to ape american news media.  however, they are circumspect about such issues in their reporting because of the ever present danger for these to become full scale hindu-muslim conflagrations resulting in much blood shed and loss of life.  that's not necessarily a bad thing.

they do report on muslim related issues even uncomfortable ones like the TOI report that i just unearthed. please do not be swayed by the loud right wing cabal here.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:36 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

your dripping sarcasm aside, this is a lost cause if you don't have allies within their community. and the parents and other relatives affected by the decisions these young men are making, and who are dismayed by it are the best allies that law enforcement can have.  

Everything - including religions - should be evolutionary and flexible. When a holy book sanctions killing non-believers and dictates its own followers to follow the diktat, and the followers follow the violent acts verbatim, that is a huge problem for the rest of the world.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:40 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Everything - including religions - should be evolutionary and flexible.  When a holy book sanctions killing non-believers and dictates its own followers to follow the diktat, and the followers follow the violent acts verbatim, that is a huge problem for the rest of the world.

and there are plenty of people from within the community, the majority, who will agree with you. it doesn't take a huge majority to participate to unleash destructive forces. while i agree with what you wrote above, try to curb the tendency for broad brush strokes. think about it -- do you really think this can be dealt with without allies from within the community?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:50 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kris wrote:

i don't agree with your characterization of the indian media even though i dislike them for a different reason. i am not fond of them because of their tendency to be loud, cantankerous, and propensity to ape american news media.  however, they are circumspect about such issues in their reporting because of the ever present danger for these to become full scale hindu-muslim conflagrations resulting in much blood shed and loss of life.  that's not necessarily a bad thing.

they do report on muslim related issues even uncomfortable ones like the TOI report that i just unearthed. please do not be swayed by the loud right wing cabal here.

Also, the equation changes when the said community is a significant portion of the population, keep accusing them for every issue related to that community around the world will further alienate them from the mainstream society. I don't see American media being as harsh on Jews/blacks as it is on Muslims. For whatever it's worth Indian media is making an attempt to address some of these issues, see the below

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:53 am

old article, but germane to this thread. this might become a self fulfilling prophecy:

http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2013-03-19/india-s-fantasy-of-disloyal-muslims-may-come-true

are we already there?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:11 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Everything - including religions - should be evolutionary and flexible.  When a holy book sanctions killing non-believers and dictates its own followers to follow the diktat, and the followers follow the violent acts verbatim, that is a huge problem for the rest of the world.

and there are plenty of people from within the community, the majority, who will agree with you.  it doesn't take a huge majority to participate to unleash destructive forces.  while i agree with what you wrote above, try to curb the tendency for broad brush strokes. think about it -- do you really think this can be dealt with without allies from within the community?

This forum is - for most part - a vehicle for freewheeling thoughts, views, writing - yes, including spelling and gramamr misteeks. Not a newspaper nor a court proceeding.

The world is more worried about iSlamic terrorism and NO other terrorism at this time - small scale, large scale or medium scale. Knowing or unknowingly common people apply statsitics to their observation and practice sampling. What you say and precision of wordage applies only to legalities.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:25 am

i disagree. imprecision in such matters is dangerous. it could have the effect of alienating more people and further fan the flames of precisely what you want to mitigate. unless of course your goal is to fan the flames.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:29 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i disagree. imprecision in such matters is dangerous. it could have the effect of alienating more people and further fan the flames of precisely what you want to mitigate.  unless of course your goal is to fan the flames.  

You cannot fight a huge fire such as islamic terrorism with buckets of water. Large fires are controlled by firebombs breaking them into smaller controllable fires.

Gandhian principles dont work against Koranism, and can only lead to self destruction.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:34 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i disagree. imprecision in such matters is dangerous. it could have the effect of alienating more people and further fan the flames of precisely what you want to mitigate.  unless of course your goal is to fan the flames.  

You cannot fight a huge fire such as islamic terrorism with buckets of water.  Large fires are controlled by firebombs breaking them into smaller controllable fires.

Gandhian principles dont work against Koranism, and can only lead to self destruction.

there is no gandhianism involved here. it's a simple pragmatic consideration. you are trying to cull jihadist elements from the muslim community. there is plenty of support for you from within their community. are you going to take them on your side or not? this is very similar to the US law enforcement agencies taking the local middle eastern community's help to go after jihadist elements in detroit.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:55 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

You cannot fight a huge fire such as islamic terrorism with buckets of water.  Large fires are controlled by firebombs breaking them into smaller controllable fires.

there is no gandhianism involved here. it's a simple pragmatic consideration. you are trying to cull jihadist elements from the muslim community. there is plenty of support for you from within their community. are you going to take them on your side or not? this is very similar to the US law enforcement agencies taking the local middle eastern community's help to go after jihadist elements in detroit.

What works in US will not work in India. Muslims in US are IMMIGRANTS and have the same 'fear" as other immigrants and the question of survival. Indian muslims claim ownership and want to create enclaves. They swear by their book which says they should not cooperate or even deal with kafirs -and most follow. Your argument that many in their community are willing to help is hollow as they will not point fingers at their own - that too joining hands with kafirs.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:33 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

What works in US will not work in India. Muslims in US are IMMIGRANTS and have the same 'fear" as other immigrants and the question of survival. Indian muslims claim ownership and want to create enclaves. They swear by their book which says they should not cooperate or even deal with kafirs  -and most follow. Your argument that many in their community are willing to help is hollow as they will not point fingers at their own - that too joining hands with kafirs.
Another 20 years and you will not say that.

Another 40 years and your grand-children in US will need to find a country where they can live without fatwa.

Learn to RESPECT and ADOPT Muslim traditions.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:47 pm

southindian wrote:

Another 40 years and your grand-children in US will need to find a country where they can live without fatwa.

Best is to become one. Musalmans will not bother you with swords and bombs and the rest will also treat you with kid gloves and pillows.

P.S. We hired a new Muslim in our group who has a Mullah beard - you know the one with no mush. No apt mgmt will give him apt - although vacancy banners flutter outside. Of course, the mgmt knows how to say "no"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:02 pm

southindian wrote:

Best is to become one.  Musalmans will not bother you with swords and bombs and the rest will also treat you with kid gloves and pillows.

i believe you. were you confronted with such a situation, you'd be one of the first to abandon your entire belief system and convert. distance affords you the freedom to say the ridiculous things you say.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:40 pm

yes, tamizh muslims are quite far from this australian jihadi. hope it stays that way:

http://news.yahoo.com/newspaper-terrorists-son-poses-gruesome-photo-003349099.html

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:43 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
southindian wrote:

Best is to become one.  Musalmans will not bother you with swords and bombs and the rest will also treat you with kid gloves and pillows.

i believe you. were you confronted with such a situation, you'd be one of the first to abandon your entire belief system and convert. distance affords you the freedom to say the ridiculous things you say.

Of course... why do you think Maulana gaywala and Al-Akbari never ever criticize any iSlamic "holy" act ? bcz they are shyt scared.. Why are you not saying anything - bcz your exposure to the "holy" people is limited (apart your students).

Why do I say here - some I mean it and some I don't - bcz I deal with them on a daily basis. They all are good just like you say and I am nice to them. But, what I read on the net and observed a few in real life in India, that is different - based on the "Crowd" psychology. You are extending individual psychology simply onto the crowd psychology.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:58 pm

What works in US will not work in India. Muslims in US are IMMIGRANTS and have the same 'fear" as other immigrants and the question of survival. Indian muslims claim ownership and want to create enclaves. They swear by their book which says they should not cooperate or even deal with kafirs  -and most follow. Your argument that many in their community are willing to help is hollow as they will not point fingers at their own - that too joining hands with kafirs.

you are quite wrong. imagine a family that has lost one child to jihad already. they'd want to protect their other children and the best way forward for them is to cooperate with law enforcement authorities. i am not saying this is the only way to go after jihadis, but the majority in the community can be a significant asset. this father in the TOI article is a case in point. he has been very frank in telling his son's story as far as i can tell. remember also that the underwear bomber (forget his name now) was outed by his parents long before he actually carried out the act. it's a different matter that the authorities didn't pay any attention.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:26 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:old article, but germane to this thread. this might become a self fulfilling prophecy:

http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2013-03-19/india-s-fantasy-of-disloyal-muslims-may-come-true

are we already there?

Logic coming soon to all media (mainstream, social, online) near you: "Muslims are the way they are and do the things they do because Hindus left them with no choice!" The real root cause will be ignored. Here's one of the real root causes: Wahhabis are taking over Indian mosques, spending crores to grow: IB

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:28 pm

Why would any muslim from TN dream about joining the ISIS and moving to Syria? What triggers that?

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:33 pm

SomeProfile wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:old article, but germane to this thread. this might become a self fulfilling prophecy:

are we already there?

Logic coming soon to all media (mainstream, social, online) near you: "Muslims are the way they are and do the things they do because Hindus left them with no choice!" The real root cause will be ignored. Here's one of the real root causes: Wahhabis are taking over Indian mosques, spending crores to grow: IB

ironic that you used an indian media source to make your point.

speaking of which, if saudi money is making inroads (and i believe that. in fact i posted a video about it just the other day), i hope your man does something about it. i will support him wholeheartedly so long as it doesn't stifle anyone's freedoms. now that you guys have the reins of governance, no excuses.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:43 pm

Kinnera wrote:Why would any muslim from TN dream about joining the ISIS and moving to Syria? What triggers that?

Look up the concept of the Ummah. Muslims feel a primary allegiance to a worldwide Ummah. Perhaps, the only things which beat the Ummah for a Muslim's loyalty are god and the prophet Muhammad. In the priority of things, allegiance to a nation, especially a Hindu nation, would be far down the list for a Muslim, compared to Allah, Muhammad and the Ummah. Thus, it's an easy choice when faced with choosing between the country and Allah / Muhammad / the Ummah.

Moreover, ISIS has declared a grand vision to establish a large caliphate which includes India within it. Which true Muslim can resist the prospect of an Islamic India which is part of a large caliphate?

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:51 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:

are we already there?

speaking of which, if saudi money is making inroads (and i believe that. in fact i posted a video about it just the other day), i hope your man does something about it. i will support him wholeheartedly so long as it doesn't stifle anyone's freedoms. now that you guys have the reins of governance, no excuses.

Hypothetical situation: Imagine that a large mosque starts to be built in the middle of Rameshwaram with funds from Wahhabi Saudi. The vision is for the mosque to become the capital of Wahhabi activity in South India. The Modi government stops the Wahhabi funding of the mosque. Will anyone give the government any time to explain the situation? There will be a huge hue and cry about how the government is stifling religious freedoms of the Muslims. Suppose, the Modi government explains the reasons (although no one can hear it amidst the loud cacophony from the mainstream media) and remains firm in its commitment to stopping the Wahhabi foreign funds. Next thing you know, a thousand Indian Muslims, many of them returned from the middle east in the past or recently, are making huge donations to continue the building of the mosque, with the original vision of turning into the capital of Wahhabi activity in South India unchanged. Essentially, the same Saudi money is routed through a large number of individual donors, and there is no easy way for the government to prove otherwise. What should the government do then?

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:06 pm

SomeProfile wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:

are we already there?

Hypothetical situation: Imagine that a large mosque starts to be built in the middle of Rameshwaram with funds from Wahhabi Saudi. The vision is for the mosque to become the capital of Wahhabi activity in South India. The Modi government stops the Wahhabi funding of the mosque. Will anyone give the government any time to explain the situation? There will be a huge hue and cry about how the government is stifling religious freedoms of the Muslims. Suppose, the Modi government explains the reasons (although no one can hear it amidst the loud cacophony from the mainstream media) and remains firm in its commitment to stopping the Wahhabi foreign funds. Next thing you know, a thousand Indian Muslims, many of them returned from the middle east in the past or recently, are making huge donations to continue the building of the mosque, with the original vision of turning into the capital of Wahhabi activity in South India unchanged. Essentially, the same Saudi money is routed through a large number of individual donors, and there is no easy way for the government to prove otherwise. What should the government do then?
Why hypothetical situation, take a look at the video I posted a couple of posts ago where there was a discussion on NDTV and police inquiry on 4 guys from Mumbai allegedly joined ISIS in Iraq. Was there a huge cry protesting police inquiry or media bias? did any one blame NDA govt for carrying out inquiry?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:34 pm

SomeProfile wrote:
Kinnera wrote:Why would any muslim from TN dream about joining the ISIS and moving to Syria? What triggers that?

Look up the concept of the Ummah. Muslims feel a primary allegiance to a worldwide Ummah. Perhaps, the only things which beat the Ummah for a Muslim's loyalty are god and the prophet Muhammad. In the priority of things, allegiance to a nation, especially a Hindu nation, would be far down the list for a Muslim, compared to Allah, Muhammad and the Ummah. Thus, it's an easy choice when faced with choosing between the country and Allah / Muhammad / the Ummah.

Moreover, ISIS has declared a grand vision to establish a large caliphate which includes India within it. Which true Muslim can resist the prospect of an Islamic India which is part of a large caliphate?
What's with this Ummah and Caliphate? It wasn't a long time ago that the experts here declared that the one and only root cause for Islamic terrorism is the political injustices meted out to muslims. There's no other reason.

Another declaration was that the indian muslims have nothing do with international terrorism. Total denial! It's shocking that it's happening in good old tamilnadu, not somewhere in north india or gujarat.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:39 pm

it's happening all over india. they think there are a total of 80 guys that have joined up of which there are two known guys from TN.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:59 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:Why hypothetical situation, take a look at the video I posted a couple of posts ago where there was a discussion on NDTV and police inquiry on 4 guys from Mumbai allegedly joined ISIS in Iraq. Was there a huge cry protesting police inquiry or media bias? did any one blame NDA govt for carrying out inquiry?
As long as the media and the rest of the non-chuddies let the Prime Minister do his job, without crying foul, when it comes to combating islamic terrorism, things will be fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:17 pm

SomeProfile wrote:

i don't have anything super creative to suggest other than the following:

-- get control over the havala racket. isn't this how large sums of money are transferred without triggering official interest? so many governments have come and gone and this is still a problem. maybe modi can do something about. if he gets a handle on this it should be easy enough to track money movement which is key to tracking terrorism.

-- strengthen intelligence gathering. i am not sure how good this already is. it seems to me every time shit happens, the government looks clueless.

direct means to suppress building of mosques etc. are not going to work. they'll be easily challenged in courts and found constitutionally unsupportable. yes democracy is messy.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:33 pm

islamic extremism sweeping across mideast is also taking root in india, not to mention tamizhnadu? cant be! tut tut. bring out the propaganda machines....if the admin were around he'd prepare some bar charts to show how this coincided with modi's rise. anything to show that islamists themselves are not to be blamed for the choices they make and force others to make.

the world is really getting fedup with these backward fools... wonder how long before open and democratic societies start to tighten the screws on immigration, cull their freedom of religion/expression etc as a tradeoff so the rest can continue to have a civilization.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:49 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:the world is really getting fedup with these backward fools... 

i wonder if these backward fools also go on pilgrimage to thirupathi in silken vests "stitched" by their mothers, worship idols of multi-limbed humanoids that ride tigers, pretend to feed them, and pray to them for stock market tips and for java-programming engineers to be the bridegrooms to their daughters.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:16 am

michelle2 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:the world is really getting fedup with these backward fools... 

i wonder if these backward fools also go on pilgrimage to thirupathi in silken vests "stitched" by their mothers, worship idols of multi-limbed humanoids that ride tigers, pretend to feed them, and pray to them for stock market tips and for java-programming engineers to be the bridegrooms to their daughters.

And didn't you once say that you dont criticize muslims bcz you did not know much about Islam.

So you know everything about hinduism. Again you dont know anything about Christianity bcz you dont criticize. and you call yourself a secular and a atheist.

dont you have any sole?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:39 am

michelle2 wrote:

And didn't you once say that you dont criticize muslims bcz you did not know much about Islam.

So you know everything about hinduism. Again you dont know anything about Christianity bcz you dont criticize. and you call yourself a secular and a atheist.

dont you have any sole?

i don't think i've ever heard an indian muslim speak hatefully about hindus, and never in as vile a manner, nor as frequently as i've heard you hindu boys speak of muslims. i've known many muslims at college in india, and now i know many muslims, all of them pakistanis.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:42 am

michelle2 wrote:

oh, and i forgot: force-feed their infant daughters junnu.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:45 am

michelle2 wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

dont you have any sole?

i don't think i've ever heard an indian muslim speak hatefully about hindus, and never in as vile a manner, nor as frequently as i've heard you hindu boys speak of muslims. i've known many muslims at college in india, and now i know many muslims, all of them pakistanis.

So dont call yourself a secular or an atheist. I started riling about muslims bcz of the couple of handles incessantly attacked hindus around 2006 (till then I hardly commented on religion). now you are attacking hindus bcz hindus attack muslims....but then you are not a muslim, but a christian claiming to be an atheist. Dont you see a disconnect?

BTW, I dont call myself a secular. (please note that I am leading you into an abyss - slowly...)

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:11 am

michelle2 wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

oh, and i forgot: force-feed their infant daughters junnu.

After losing it on the weekend and falling apart, Ammachi, you seem to be ready to do it all over again.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:52 am

michelle2 wrote:

geriatric tranny, shut your trap...if you think hindu traditions and mythology has a moral equivalence to the pre-medieval tribal culture practised by most of the islamics, then you truly are shit-for-brains. this sneering condescension towards the majority culture of india is precisely the reason fucks like you will never be accepted as true citizens of india, regardless of your attempts to polarize southindian hindus against northindian ones. you ARE the outsider, which you dont seem to get.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:55 am

michelle2 wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

dont you have any sole?

is d (mallika) still fucking that muslim classmate of hers that you once were dreaming would be your son-in-law? she seemed to have moved on, you must be disappointed coz she wont be wearing that black tent and become his third wife to be beaten by a stick not thicker than her wrist.

you got to have molten wax in your ears to not hear muslims say anything uncharitable about hindus. in addition to the shit you already have up there

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:31 am

FluteHolder wrote:ISIS in Tamilnadu?   - Page 2 04THSHIRT_2037947f

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/tamil-nadu/muslim-youths-sporting-isis-tshirts-cause-a-flutter/article6278285.ece?utm_source=vuukle&utm_medium=plugin&utm_campaign=vuukle_referral

Enquiries reveal that none of them has any link with the organisation
[size=57]A group of 26 Muslim youths caused a flutter when they posed for a photograph, sporting black T-shirts with the emblem of the ISIS (Islamic State in Iraq and al-Shams) in front of a mosque at the coastal town of Thondi in Ramanathapuram district on Eid day.[/size]
[size=57]After one of them posted the photograph on Facebook, which went viral, the police swung into action but found none of them had any direct or indirect link with the ISIS, which was battling the governments of Iraq and Syria, or any other fundamentalist Muslim outfit.[/size]
[size=57]“The police questioned B. Abdul Rahman, 24, who had ordered the T-shirts from a garment company at Tirupur, but found nothing incriminating,” said Superintendent of Police N.M. Mylvahanan.[/size]
[size=57]Rahman, who was working in Bangkok, had come to his native Thondi for Ramzan, and he was summoned for questioning on Sunday, the SP said. The interrogation revealed that the youths wanted to hail the ISIS for releasing the Indian nurses recently without harming them.[/size]
[size=57]Preliminary investigation revealed that Rahman had collected money from the youths and ordered 100 T-shirts through his friend Vilven in Chennai, Mr. Mylvahanan said.[/size]
Team sent to Tirupur
[size=57]The other version was that he had bought the T-shirts from his own money. A police team was being sent to the garment company at Kadharpettai in Tirupur to find out how many T-shirts were ordered and how they were distributed, the SP told The Hindu.[/size]
[size=57]Though enquiries showed that the youths had no links with either the ISIS or any other Muslim outfit, Rahman and others would be brought under police surveillance. “We will watch their activities, though prima facie there is nothing serious,” the SP said. The police had not seized the T-shirts, he said.[/size]
[size=57]As the ISIS was not banned in India, the police were not contemplating any action against the youths, Mr. Mylvahanan said. Sources in the Q Branch said there was nothing incriminating in the case.[/size]
[size=57]The photograph had since been removed from Facebook.[/size]
these young men look healthy, well-built,  and handsome; so different from the average hindu, isssindit?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:34 am

swapna wrote:
these young men look healthy, well-built,  and handsome; so different from the average hindu, isssindit?

Ammachi, you seem to be salivating at them.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:41 am

swapna wrote:

irrelevant!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:46 am

swapna wrote:
FluteHolder wrote:ISIS in Tamilnadu?   - Page 2 04THSHIRT_2037947f

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/tamil-nadu/muslim-youths-sporting-isis-tshirts-cause-a-flutter/article6278285.ece?utm_source=vuukle&utm_medium=plugin&utm_campaign=vuukle_referral

Enquiries reveal that none of them has any link with the organisation
[size=57]A group of 26 Muslim youths caused a flutter when they posed for a photograph, sporting black T-shirts with the emblem of the ISIS (Islamic State in Iraq and al-Shams) in front of a mosque at the coastal town of Thondi in Ramanathapuram district on Eid day.[/size]
[size=57]After one of them posted the photograph on Facebook, which went viral, the police swung into action but found none of them had any direct or indirect link with the ISIS, which was battling the governments of Iraq and Syria, or any other fundamentalist Muslim outfit.[/size]
[size=57]“The police questioned B. Abdul Rahman, 24, who had ordered the T-shirts from a garment company at Tirupur, but found nothing incriminating,” said Superintendent of Police N.M. Mylvahanan.[/size]
[size=57]Rahman, who was working in Bangkok, had come to his native Thondi for Ramzan, and he was summoned for questioning on Sunday, the SP said. The interrogation revealed that the youths wanted to hail the ISIS for releasing the Indian nurses recently without harming them.[/size]
[size=57]Preliminary investigation revealed that Rahman had collected money from the youths and ordered 100 T-shirts through his friend Vilven in Chennai, Mr. Mylvahanan said.[/size]
Team sent to Tirupur
[size=57]The other version was that he had bought the T-shirts from his own money. A police team was being sent to the garment company at Kadharpettai in Tirupur to find out how many T-shirts were ordered and how they were distributed, the SP told The Hindu.[/size]
[size=57]Though enquiries showed that the youths had no links with either the ISIS or any other Muslim outfit, Rahman and others would be brought under police surveillance. “We will watch their activities, though prima facie there is nothing serious,” the SP said. The police had not seized the T-shirts, he said.[/size]
[size=57]As the ISIS was not banned in India, the police were not contemplating any action against the youths, Mr. Mylvahanan said. Sources in the Q Branch said there was nothing incriminating in the case.[/size]
[size=57]The photograph had since been removed from Facebook.[/size]
>>>Don't know, but surely isis-is-in-it?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:09 am

The indian news media ought to have interviewed as many of them as possible, to determine why they have an affinity for ISIS.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:29 am

michelle2 wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

dont you have any sole?

Have you visited any pakisaitani forum or even read the comments on any Dawn, Nation or the Muslim newspapers? Go read them for some time and we can talk.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:35 am

i don't think this particular episode is a reaction against hindus. so best to not fan the flames and make it one.

in other news:
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/30000-indian-muslims-ready-fight-isis-bare-handed-iraq-1454415
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:14 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i don't think this particular episode is a reaction against hindus. so best to not fan the flames and make it one.

in other news:
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/30000-indian-muslims-ready-fight-isis-bare-handed-iraq-1454415

I am not surprised that you dont see any relevance here.

Tell us what kind of actions should we react to?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:24 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
swapna wrote:

Ammachi, you seem to be salivating at them.

ammachi has a yen for well built young men in lungis and young boys' bare behinds..it's been well documented. he has the homo's distaste for pussy and the sight of straight men enjoying the fine form of shapely young girls sends him into paroxysms of jealous rage

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:26 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i don't think this particular episode is a reaction against hindus. so best to not fan the flames and make it one.

in other news:

shhhhh dont disturb the muslims. they'll feel disenfranchised and bomb some random arangretam

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:32 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

in other news:

shhhhh dont disturb the muslims. they'll feel disenfranchised and bomb some random arangretam

LoL...the perennial fear of Tambrahmis - from one extereme of arrogance in the 40s and 50s to the other extreme of subservience to anyone who can even potentially threaten. DKheads have done a good job on them.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next