Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nightmare

Go down

nightmare Empty nightmare

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:05 am

So this was one of those dreams aka nightmares that made me wake up feeling lightweight and arms hurting, which means I had actually developed goose bumps from it.

There was a lot of XB in my dream, that surprisingly doesn't happen. In the dream we discover that he has taken up a new thing, and that's singing. Considering he was a horrible singer, is surprising to see he can sing well now. I am wondering how he managed to train his vocal chords so well. I see many small snapshots of him singing in differnet scenarios, one was a party scene, where I see his wife as well.

So anyway, let's come to the main part that I wanna talk about. This one's set back home. Specifically on the road(s) that I had to take to get from my house to XB's house. Just symbolically, coz in my dream it doesn't really look like the road in real. In the dream, it's late late at night, past midnight, and for whatever reason, I decided to go to his house.

So anyway, I am walking there. But at some point I am crawling, coz I don't want to be seen or something. While crawling, I cannot see anything, as it's pitch dark. To add to the dark theme, it's raining cats and dogs. While going there, I run into a river, and exasperated I am swimming through it. Water going in my nose and all. Then I feel something on my arms, and I look up a little. A white horse has just gone over me, but it has not stepped over me. In my dream I tell myself that that's coz the horse could not see me either as it's so dark. Then a train passes over me. That's when I get up and start walking. When I look back I realize I was crawling through the train tracks on the side of the road. Also, what I thought was a river was nothing but flooded water by the roadside.

Now, I am walking in the rain, and cannot walk anymore. I am tired. The heavy rain is bringing me down and I am dragging my feet. I calculate that I am only halfway to XB's house and it's not worth going late and then coming back even later. I decide that I will just walk back home. I am wearing a white dress that's sorta tattered by now. And this is when the dream turns into a nightmare. I have never had a fear that I could get raped on an Indian street before, but I am suddenly seeing that as a possibility now. I try telling myself that there is no one here, but then I start spotting men around on that highway. They are looking at me and slowly walking in my direction. I start running, fast. So fast that I can't believe I can actually fly. But the fear continues that they will catch up with me. So I run run run...
And then I wake up with goose bumps.

(this run-and-chase has been an ongoing nightmare of mine ever since I was a kid, getting this after a long time now, and in a new context)

Back to top Go down