Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Rashmun and b_a]

+5
truthbetold
michelle2
b_A
SomeProfile
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[Rashmun and b_a] Empty [Rashmun and b_a]

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:10 pm

Rashmun wrote:[You are wrong. And you are welcome to indulge in throwing mud at me and at her. But what you just said is perhaps the reason why one after one all your friends are leaving you: QB, Hellsangel, bw, impy, petrichor, Sublime. I expect Kinnera to at least experience some revulsion for what you just said to me. Kinnera has often been telling me not to discuss anything gossipy and not even to hear any gossip. If Kinnera decides to put an end to your friendship with her she would be justified in doing so, and it would be appropriate punishment for you as well for throwing mud at other people through vicious gossip and rumor mongering.
Btw, didn't Panini Press dump you as well? You used to be seen on his facebook friends list ( which is publicly available for viewing) but are no longer to be seen on it. It seems he may have unfriended you after developing a revulsion to your fondness for telling lies, throwing mud, and indulging in rumor mongering and cheap baseless gossip.

b_A wrote:

the really street-smart women who want to talk with friends whom they considered dumb but want to share the intimate details, invent an imaginary bf who speaks the same language as that of the said friend. That way they can keep the secret, re identity of the bf but still share all the other details.

Quite a few names you took there, and the allegations! what are you two smoking up recently? Are you two rolling this shyt up yourself, or is someone feeding BS to you? Are you done, or are you going to keep on piling up? So now, until now I thought, why respond to baseless rumors. Worst case, no one will trust me enough to talk to me off-such, and I was all right with that. But then it looks like this is picking up, and before you know it, it will become the "truth".

So now, let me list down the people you mentioned, and you tell me how I betrayed them, or gossiped about them, or caused them to leave the forum. Tell me specifically now, and give me a chance to explain, or shut the fuck, forever, up. Just saying they don't respond to me is not enough. Mention CLEARLY how I was their 'friend'.

- QB
- Hellsangel
- bw
- petrichor
- sublime
- fake telugu boyfriend

In return, I will give my version, or any interaction I had with them. And this time, I am not going to talk in cryptics. I am going to name people who are in the list above, and exactly what they did. You and they can call me a liar a dozen times, but doesn't matter, as I call you and them a liar as well. I will not name anyone else as much as I can help it. Worst case, this will provide free entertainment to readers, but I don't care. Best case, we will sort this out once and for all.

So, get started. Pick one person, and begin. I am giving you one day. After that, you lose the right to tell me anything more.

Back to top Go down

[Rashmun and b_a] Empty Re: [Rashmun and b_a]

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:41 pm

Funny... Maulana Al-Akbari - the most disliked handle on SuCH - reprimanding someone else of their unfriendliness.

clap

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:44 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Funny... Maulana Al-Akbari - the most disliked handle on SuCH - reprimanding someone else of their unfriendliness.

clap

Doucheman is under the impression that people think of him as a friendly, respectable intellectual because he copy-pastes bullshit all the time. He doesn't realize that he has become a caricature sickular kissing Muslim ass on this forum.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:46 pm

Doucheman will slink away quietly without replying to this thread because he cannot copy-paste bullshit from anywhere in response to a direct challenge.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:38 pm

Rashmun wrote:in another thread Tracy Whitney writes in a post addressed to b_A and me:

i will first say that Tracy has publicly admitted to cooking up the story about the fake telugu boyfriend:

https://such.forumotion.com/t27046-tracy-whitney-beatrix-kiddo-and-kinnera#177296

Secondly, with respect to Hellsangel, impy, bw, petrichor, and sublime it is enough to say that all of them treat Tracy like the plague. As far as they are concerned, she is chopped liver. I see no reason for giving Tracy to present her version of what went wrong between them and her. I know that as usual Tracy will keep concocting falsehoods to try and save her skin. Tracy has been caught lying on so many occasions that it is difficult to believe anything that she says. To give an example, in her first private note to me Tracy had denied sharing Kinnera's personal photograph with anyone, but as it turned out she was lying. Even on this forum she only unequivocally accepted  that she had indeed done the wicked deed when i pointed out to her that Kinnera has informed me in a forum post that Tracy had contacted her and apologized for what she has done. Tracy had taken a break from the forum at this time (immediately after she got exposed for sharing Kinnera's photograph without Kinnera's permission) and so probably missed seeing Kinnera's post to me.

I think Kinnera's silence on this thread indicates that Tracy is in trouble in that Kinnera has probably decided to end her friendship with Tracy.

Pick a name and tell me who do you want me to talk about.

I want to start with impy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:41 pm

https://such.forumotion.com/t27670-tracy-whitney-beatrix-kiddo-s-sense-of-humor#180621

Aha, Panini press. So, you want to start with him. What about him? How do know he unfriended me on FB?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:03 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:https://such.forumotion.com/t27670-tracy-whitney-beatrix-kiddo-s-sense-of-humor#180621

Aha, Panini press. So, you want to start with him. What about him? How do know he unfriended me on FB?

no answer? so here it is:

You likely know nothing about Panini Press' FB page. You likely don't know if I was on it or not.
If I was on his FB page, you likely didn't see me on there while I was on it.
You likely don't know when I stopped being on Caru's page, if I was on it indeed.
You DEFINITELY don't know who unfriended who, when or for what reason, If that happened.

Given all of that above, you still took the liberty to write the following:

Rashmun wrote:Btw, didn't Panini Press dump you as well? You used to be seen on his facebook friends list ( which is publicly available for viewing) but are no longer to be seen on it. It seems he may have unfriended you after developing a revulsion to your fondness for telling lies, throwing mud, and indulging in rumor mongering and cheap baseless gossip.

Seriously?

Edit: Achcha, for the sake of it, tell me WHEN you think caru unfriended me. Even if you are within 3 months of the correct month and year, I will grant you it. Then we will talk further about interactions between him and me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:09 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:https://such.forumotion.com/t27670-tracy-whitney-beatrix-kiddo-s-sense-of-humor#180621

PP is on your FB ?...??? Question

Flimmy is right. you have indeed dumped me.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:11 pm

he is not. Rashmun says he used to be, but "dumped" me coz blah blah blah. I am asking him to come up with a timeline of "when" the aforementioned dumping happened, if his claim is right indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:17 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

he is not. Rashmun says he used to be, but "dumped" me coz blah blah blah. I am asking him to come up with a timeline of "when" the aforementioned dumping happened, if his claim is right indeed.

Be warned not to argue with the Maulana and upset him.

He will threaten to rape you, your mother, sister and all other women in your family...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:18 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Be warned not to argue with the Maulana and upset him.

He will threaten to rape you, your mother, sister and all other women in your family...

thanks for the heads up.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:21 pm

It was clever of you to combine my name with Rashmun even though I never mentioned all those names and I see your ploy to drag all those names through mud and I refuse to take part in that exercise.
I only talked about the fake telugu boyfriend and if you spell out your reasons for the need to create that fake boyfriend, maybe, that is a good starting point.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:24 pm

b_A wrote:It was clever of you to combine my name with Rashmun even though I never mentioned all those names and I see your ploy to drag all those names through mud and I refuse to take part in that exercise.
I only talked about the fake telugu boyfriend and if you spell out your reasons for the need to create that fake boyfriend, maybe, that is a good starting point.

you have warned upps  (and kinns) enough number of times. you constantly talk about me betraying my friends too. You didn't name names like Rashmun, so will let you go on that.

Now, the fake telugu boyfriend. What is that about? What do you know?

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:15 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:you have warned upps  (and kinns) enough number of times.

"sufficiently," "adequately," "often enough," "frequently enough," or "many times."

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:25 pm

Why do you all care about an anonymous poster lies ? 
What should one get all wound up about accusations by another unknown person?
Why do you have this need to turn the frivolous online discussions into a mega life question?
How many of you seriously believe someone like flimflam has a daughter ?  
Get back to ni vs si and anti Hindi fights.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:28 pm

truthbetold wrote:Why do you all care about an anonymous poster lies ? 
What should one get all wound up about accusations by another unknown person?
Why do you have this need to turn the frivolous online discussions into a mega life question?
How many of you seriously believe someone like flimflam has a daughter ?  
Get back to ni vs si and anti Hindi fights.

there got to be a limit of e'thing. i solve cryptic, the asshole is creating threads doubting that. i write something personal, he escalates it to god knows what, and before you know it, all sorts of names are being thrown at me. I react, it's wrong. I don't react, my 'guilt' is somehow proven. the other idiots join in soon, first making outrageous theories, and then asking *ME* for an explanation. must be a daily troll for them, but I need to be in an environment when I can interact freely. I will do my best to make it so, otherwise, they win, i lose, and you all lose too.

Last edited by Beatrix Kiddo on Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:29 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

no answer? so here it is:

You likely know nothing about Panini Press' FB page. You likely don't know if I was on it or not.
If I was on his FB page, you likely didn't see me on there while I was on it.
You likely don't know when I stopped being on Caru's page, if I was on it indeed.
You DEFINITELY don't know who unfriended who, when or for what reason, If that happened.

Given all of that above, you still took the liberty to write the following:

Rashmun wrote:Btw, didn't Panini Press dump you as well? You used to be seen on his facebook friends list ( which is publicly available for viewing) but are no longer to be seen on it. It seems he may have unfriended you after developing a revulsion to your fondness for telling lies, throwing mud, and indulging in rumor mongering and cheap baseless gossip.

Seriously?

Edit: Achcha, for the sake of it, tell me WHEN you think caru unfriended me. Even if you are within 3 months of the correct month and year, I will grant you it. Then we will talk further about interactions between him and me.

give me a SIX month estimate of when you think caru unfriended me on FB... either that, or say sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:41 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:It was clever of you to combine my name with Rashmun even though I never mentioned all those names and I see your ploy to drag all those names through mud and I refuse to take part in that exercise.

you have warned upps  (and kinns) enough number of times. you constantly talk about me betraying my friends too. You didn't name names like Rashmun, so will let you go on that.

no answer yet? what it is about the presence or absence of my fake telugu boyfriend? Tell me what reasons are you looking for?

First of all, let's reread the statement below, made by you.

b_A wrote:
the really street-smart women who want to talk with friends whom they considered dumb but want to share the intimate details, invent an imaginary bf who speaks the same language as that of the said friend. That way they can keep the secret, re identity of the bf but still share all the other details.

Is the street-smart women a reference to me? If that is correct, then WHO do I consider dumb? For the record, I haven't call any friend of mine dumb, either on forum, or chat, or in personal convos... Lastly, what language are we talking about.

But most importantly, WTH do you mean by the whole thing? That street-smart women will invent a boyfriend with same ethnicity as her friend? WHY? What if I have 4 different friends of different ethnicity, and I am telling the story to all of them? 

Are you now going to do a sleazzy FF act and say, 'I didn't take any name, so this is not about you?'

Last edited by Beatrix Kiddo on Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:44 pm

Rashmun wrote:
it is interesting to note that despite all her attempts to obfuscate the issue (on the other thread), Tracy is not denying the fact that she used to be on Panini's facebook friends list but is no longer on it. I never claimed Panini dumped her. I only speculated that he may have unfriended her which would be akin to dumping her. It is of course possible that she unfriended him (possibly after he reprimanded her for indulging in cheap  gossip and lies, baseless rumor mongering, and mud flinging).

Take your SPECULATION, grow a lot of rough edges on it, and shove it up your sorry ass.

Officially, you have NOTHING about panini press against me. Say sorry right now.

Or, move on to the next item on the list. Who do you want to talk about? QB? Impy? HA? BW? or Petrichor?

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:20 pm

Bk
You are determined to fight.

My two cents. This is not real life. It is an anonymous forum. Whenever you get tired of this fight, take a break. Nothing will change. You can then continue as if nothing happened.
rashmun is a professional who specializes in online fights. So goodluck.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:23 pm

truthbetold wrote:Bk

My two cents. This is not real life. It is an anonymous forum.  Whenever you get tired of this fight, take a break. Nothing will change. You can then continue as if nothing happened.

thanks! I have taken breaks in the past, whenever i have felt the need to, and will continue to do so in future too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:17 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Secondly, with respect to Hellsangel, impy, bw, petrichor, and sublime it is enough to say that all of them treat Tracy like the plague. As far as they are concerned, she is chopped liver.

- is this your claim or your speculation?
- or did they tell it to you?
 - if yes,
   --- did each of them tell this to you individually,  
   --- or did they hire a spokesperson and informed it to you?
       --- if yes,
       ----- Who is that spokesperson, and why is he/she not here declaring the same?

No Rashmun, I HIGHLY doubt that ANY of them spoke to you directly, and if any of them did, then i feel really really sorry for them.

If anyone of you listed above had to befriend rashmun to harass me, then i am sorry i somehow drove you to that edge. I hope for your sake that you used an alias with this jackass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:49 pm

Either pick a poster from your list and tell me what I did to them or apologize to me by tomorrow morning.

Or else this list will continue.

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:50 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

My two cents. This is not real life. It is an anonymous forum.  Whenever you get tired of this fight, take a break. Nothing will change. You can then continue as if nothing happened.

thanks! I have taken breaks in the past, whenever i have felt the need to, and will continue to do so in future too.

darling, why don't you let this go?
you could read some PG Wodehouse or Agatha Christie or cook or meditate.
I also like this talk by matthieu ricard: the habits of happiness:
http://www.ted.com/talks/matthieu_ricard_on_the_habits_of_happiness

good night.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:01 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

darling, why don't you let this go?
you could read some PG Wodehouse or Agatha Christie or cook or meditate.
I also like this talk by matthieu ricard: the habits of happiness:
http://www.ted.com/talks/matthieu_ricard_on_the_habits_of_happiness

good night.
Veedi aagadam maree ekkuvaindi Pravu. Ignore chesi dulipesuku poyina vadalatam ledu. Ento vedhava vaagudu. Evaraina entha kani bharistaaru?

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:24 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

What is the purpose behind that creation? As a proxy to to your real boyfriend ?
Did you ever call Kinnera dumb behind her back in the chat? And did you say you can make her believe anything?
PS: Of course, you can lie about anything and there cannot be any proof because it happened over chat.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:29 pm

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

What is the purpose behind that creation? As a proxy to to your real boyfriend ?
Did you ever call Kinnera dumb behind her back in the chat? And did you say you can make her believe anything?
How do you know what she says in the chat? I've nvr seen you in chat. And how do you know she created an imaginary telugu boyfriend as you claim? how do you know that she has a real boyfriend?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:54 pm

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

PS: Of course, you can lie about anything and there cannot be any proof because it happened over chat.

What creation and what proxy are you talking about?

And ABSOLUTELY not. I didn't tell anyone that kinnera is dumb or any variation of the word. And I didn't tell anyone that I can make her believe anything.

Forget kinnera. I have never in my life had the confidence that I can manipulate anyone. All I do is when I really want people to believe me I tell them the truth. Even if that truth is damning to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:09 pm

I have never seen a woman argue with an ultra idiot of the highest caliber on a made up fictitious accusation in the thick of a personal attack.

Never seen a loser like this Maulana Al-Akbari - the liar and the most dishonest character I have ever come across. And worse people seriously argue with him. Better to argue with a crazy guy on the street.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:39 am

Rashmun wrote:The reason why I was made privy to what was going on was that it was felt that Tracy was going overboard with her mud flinging, rumor mongering, gossip, slander and outright lies. She had to be brought under control because she was going berserk. I was considered the ideal candidate for the job of disciplining her since I had never exchanged any private information with her, had never chatted with her, and despite her efforts at sending me unsolicited private notes so as to have a private conversation with me, I had spurned all her attempts to get me to send private notes to her.

HAHAHA, this gotta be hilarious. Sublime and Petri had quit the forums by then. I am imagining the weakling trio of bw-ha-impy coming up to rashmun, shaking in the cold rain, hands pressed together and saying, 'rashmun dada, save us from evil tracy, da'. LOL.

you can flatter yourself that i took a break coz of you, rashmun. But sorry to say, you were not it.

Now back to business. You haven't apologized, and you haven't picked a poster.

But I am still eager to clear my name. So, I pick one.

I pick Impy. By 7:00 pm EST tonight, tell me, Rashmun. How was impy my friend, and how did I betray her or why she treats me like a chopped liver. I will address your concerns/allegations.

If you don't say anything, I will tell all my interactions with her over the years. Will tell how she betrayed me, and atleast 3 other posters by revealing my/their personal/private info to others.

This is a good opportunity for me to find out myself if she really did all that or if I was lied to.

Then people can decide if Rashmun's claim about impy and me are correct or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:09 am

This is typical Rashmun. Just ignore him.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:40 am

both of you have lost it! I am not sure what you two gain by forcing me to talk or reply when i clearly don't want to even have a conversation with the either of you. 

TW - i do not even sure of your last name or your first name, for that matter. I know ZERO about you other than what you have revealed here on the forums. we never had a friendship.  Even if i did, i would not share anything personal about anyone to anyone else, friends or not. I do not do that, especially here in this forum because I have been a victim myself of relentless stalking and emotional nonsense which has caused me some severe physical and emotional damage.

I have only one reason to not have a conversation with you - I don't want to. simple. I cannot justify in my head why you would gossip about me[or anyone else] without a) knowing me and b) even if you knew me, how was it your business, how I[or anyone else] conduct[s] my[their] personal life?

Please, I am not looking for any answers here. if I did, I would asked you before. Again, I am not even judging you because I don't want to. I am just staying away. please let me be.

Rashmun - I am not sure what gives you the right to pull up my name in any conversation, either to defend me or talk against me. I do not need any of this. please leave me out of all this nonsense. let me be.

We come here to post and be a part of a community. It is becoming increasingly hard to do that without being dragged into twisted mind games.I wish we can go back and have the same fun we used to have on sulekha.

I still don't get it. Even if the so called vicious theories and stories circulating posters are true, how is it anyone else's business?

for the first time posting here, I felt a knot in my stomach when I opened this thread, knowing very well what is in store.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:45 am

Perfect. This post by impy proves that I was never friends with her, as claimed by Rashmun. Whatever people told me about her doesn't matter, coz it's THEY who betrayed her, not me.

Impy, HA told me that you told him that I emailed you my name as Rajshree. I didn't tell anyone else that my name was Rajshree, except you. Now, either he lied to me, or I am lying.

HA also told me that you specifically told him NOT to interact with me on forums, and that if he did, you would send him nasty texts. I refused to believe him for months, but he was able to convince me (falsely, now that I think of it).

While we are on the topic, HA told me many things that supposedly you have told him about Petri, Upps, and Max among others. As per you, you don't gossip. So now, either HA is lying, or I am lying. And I am not lying.

Here is one more thing. He circulates your FB page to people and mocks its content with them, saying how you copy original thoughts of people here. Now, in this case, I am DEFINITELY not lying, because others have told me about it.

I don't know how much you trust HA in general, and at this point I am not sure what is/was your extent of off-such interaction with him, but he is one stalker creep that you need to be highly wary of.  

I am sorry if I hurt you in anyway. I have never hated you, ever.

So Rashmun,

PP - FAIL
Impy - FAIL

who's next?

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:52 am

hmm...so bizarre the sociology behind this sitcom that when a man gets entrapped and entangled in this kinda puerility with other men- supposedly at least-, the others stand and watch by the fence, many perhaps with varying degrees of schadenfreude vis-a-vis when females are involved, all of 'em jump in and advise to ignore, let go etc., etc.,

PS: do i get a fryin' smell? Razz

Last edited by garam_kuta on Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:01 am; edited 2 times in total

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:52 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:Perfect. This post by impy proves that I was never friends with her, as claimed by Rashmun. Whatever people told me about her doesn't matter, coz it's THEY who betrayed her, not me.

Impy, HA told me that you told him that I emailed you my name as Rajshree. I didn't tell anyone else that my name was Rajshree, except you. Now, either he lied to me, or I am lying.

HA also told me that you specifically told him NOT to interact with him on forums, and that if he did, you would send him nasty texts. I refused to believe him for months, but he was able to convince me (falsely, now that I think of it).

While we are on the topic, HA told me many things that supposedly you have told him about Petri, Upps, and Max among others. As per you, you don't gossip. So now, either HA is lying, or I am lying. And I am not lying.

Here is one more thing. He circulates your FB page to people and mocks its content with them, saying how you copy original thoughts of people here. Now, in this case, I am DEFINITELY not lying, because others have told me about it.

I don't know how much you trust HA in general, and at this point I am not sure what is/was your extent of off-such interaction with him, but he is one stalker creep that you need to be highly wary of.  

I am sorry if I hurt you in anyway. I have never hated you, ever.

So Rashmun,

PP - FAIL
Impy - FAIL

who's next?

weren't you posting on Sulekha as Rajshree when you first started posting? With respect to your cooked up stories regarding Hellsangel who are you trying to fool (other than Kinnera that is)?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:11 am

Rashmun, you need to stop masquerading as Impy's representative, as she publicly said you are not. Looks like she didn't make you privy to any information about me either, that you were hinting earlier. You are just another impy stalker, and that's abhorring.

Now, pick the next poster from your list by 7:00 pm eastern tonight. Tell me how I was friends with them, and tell me how I betrayed them. If you don't pick one, I am picking one myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:22 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:Rashmun, you need to stop masquerading as Impy's representative, as she publicly said you are not. Looks like she didn't make you privy to any information about me either, that you were hinting earlier. You are just another impy stalker, and that's abhorring.

Now, pick the next poster from your list by 7:00 pm eastern tonight. Tell me how I was friends with them, and tell me how I betrayed them. If you don't pick one, I am picking one myself.

i never claimed that i was acting as impy's representative and i never claimed she made me privy to any information. i did claim that she had put you on ignore. i made this claim based on what you had written in a post in which you had slammed Impy for blocking you and putting you on ignore. subsequently you had deleted the post, but you later admitted to me that you had indeed written such a post after i gave a link to the relevant thread.

Last edited by Rashmun on Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:24 am

With respect to your threat to talk about other posters, may i suggest that you are wasting your time? Nobody is going to believe your cooked up stories anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:30 am

YOU are the one who has been throwing allegations at me for 2-3 months now. YOU are the one throwing those names at me. Now prove it asshole, or apologize, and never ever create another thread/post/allegation in my name, ever again. Better still, quit this forum.

Honestly, at this point if we could all get together and urge the admin to ban you from forum, that would be ideal. I was against banning earlier, but for this chhachhundar, I would like to see it get executed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:36 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:YOU are the one who has been throwing allegations at me for 2-3 months now. YOU are the one throwing those names at me. Now prove it asshole, or apologize, and never ever create another thread/post/allegation in my name, ever again. Better still, quit this forum.

Honestly, at this point if we could all get together and urge the admin to ban you from forum, that would be ideal. I was against banning earlier, but for this chhachhundar, I would like to see it get executed.

are you going to be posting your cooked up stories from 7 pm eastern time onwards, or have you now changed your mind? Regarding banning me, other than the fact that it would be against the stated rules of this forum, you may find that the admin himself would be supportive of me despite my past differences with him. most people in the loop of what you have been doing here are sick of your behavior. in fact i would not be surprised if the admin would prefer that you leave this forum and peddle your nonsense somewhere else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:38 am

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:YOU are the one who has been throwing allegations at me for 2-3 months now. YOU are the one throwing those names at me. Now prove it asshole, or apologize, and never ever create another thread/post/allegation in my name, ever again. Better still, quit this forum.

are you going to be posting your cooked up stories from 7 pm eastern time onwards, or have you now changed your mind? Regarding banning me, other than the fact that it would be against the stated rules of this forum, you may find that the admin himself would be supportive of me despite my past differences with him. most people in the loop of what you have been doing here are sick of your behavior. in fact i would not be surprised if the admin would prefer that you leave this forum and peddle your nonsense somewhere else.

you pick up a poster from your list by 7 pm eastern tonight, or I will. Then you have until next morning to write about him/her by tomorrow morning, or else I will.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:40 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

you pick up a poster from your list by 7 pm eastern tonight, or I will. Then you have until next morning to write about him/her by tomorrow morning, or else I will.

would you agree that the admin would not approve of you posting your cooked up stories on this forum? don't you value your friendship with him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:43 am

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

would you agree that the admin would not approve of you posting your cooked up stories on this forum? don't you value your friendship with him?

either except my challenge, or apologize.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:43 am

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

[Rashmun and b_a] 2Q==

how the fuck do you know it is cooked up? why don't you refute it with proof?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:47 am

Exactly, mads. He's pissing in his pants now. LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:50 am

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

rofl . But Rashmun, I thought you said that the admin isn't her friend anymore. That he dumped her and took her off his fb friends' list too.

PS: I do feel sorry for all the posters that Rashmun dragged into this rut (along with me).

Last edited by Kinnera on Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:52 am

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

i have already done so on more than one occasion. the tracy story is now coming to an end. you should have intervened earlier if you wanted to save her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:55 am

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

rofl . But Rashmun, I thought you said that the admin isn't her friend anymore. That he dumped her and took her off his fb friends' list too.

PS: I do feel sorry for all the posters that Rashmun dragged into this rut (along with me). They don't deserve this.

i only said that one of them has unfriended the other person on facebook. why this happened is open to speculation. the fact that you have started to lie so brazenly is apparently because of the company you are keeping. Ditto for the fact that Tracy-gossip (like her claim that my girlfriend is married with children) is music to your ears, whereas you go around claiming that you are against anyone gossiping. Do you do namaskaram to her picture every day when you awaken from your slumber?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:56 am

Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

i have already done so on more than one occasion. the tracy story is now coming to an end. you should have intervened earlier if you wanted to save her.
You shouldn't have dragged it until this point, Rashmun. She has given you enough warnings and time to mend your way and apologize. You didn't. You still have time. Apologize and save yourself and others who you dragged into this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:00 am

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

PS: I do feel sorry for all the posters that Rashmun dragged into this rut (along with me). They don't deserve this.

i only said that one of them has unfriended the other person on facebook. why this happened is open to speculation. the fact that you have started to lie so brazenly is apparently because of the company you are keeping. Ditto for the fact that Tracy-gossip (like her claim that my girlfriend is married with children) is music to your ears, whereas you go around claiming that you are against anyone gossiping. Do you do namaskaram to her picture every day when you awaken from your slumber?
What lies did I tell? Nothing! You are the one who is cooking up stories, gossiping, blackmailing and blatantly lying. Shame on you! What kind of a horrible person are you? Don't you feel like puking when you look at yourself in the mirror?

Last edited by Kinnera on Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next