Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Rashmun and b_a]

+5
truthbetold
michelle2
b_A
SomeProfile
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[Rashmun and b_a] - Page 3 Empty Re: [Rashmun and b_a]

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:45 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:Wow! Just wow!
So, the fictitious telugu boyfriend was never created.
The photo sharing episode never happened.
All that one needs is the gumption, no strike that, the chutzpah to whitewash the facts and a helpful friend whose idol in life is the candle - the one that melts away its life to give light to its owner.

omg what fictitious telugu boyfriend are you talking about? This one is such a bouncer to me. Can you care to explain? I did not have a fake telugu boyfriend.

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:oh rashmun. you are only correct about the fake bf part. dunno how you do it.

https://such.forumotion.com/t27046-tracy-whitney-beatrix-kiddo-and-kinnera#177297

There was a lot of word play which was mostly done to mock rashmun.

I am open, but not that open. I may not want to share all personal details about my life on the forum if I don't feel ready for it.

But even then, I have absolutely no idea where this is coming from. If anyone doesn't want to blurt it out here, can they send me a note about it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:00 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
All that one needs is the gumption, no strike that, the chutzpah to whitewash the facts and a helpful friend whose idol in life is the candle - the one that melts away its life to give light to its owner.

omg what fictitious telugu boyfriend are you talking about? This one is such a bouncer to me. Can you care to explain? I did not have a fake telugu boyfriend.

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:oh rashmun. you are only correct about the fake bf part. dunno how you do it.

https://such.forumotion.com/t27046-tracy-whitney-beatrix-kiddo-and-kinnera#177297

There was a lot of word play which was mostly done to mock rashmun.

I am open, but not that open. I may not want to share all personal details about my life on the forum if I don't feel ready for it.

But even then, I have absolutely no idea where this is coming from. If anyone doesn't want to blurt it out here, can they send me a note about it?

word play in a particular language is attempted when one has developed sufficient level of expertise in the language. if a woman whose english is clumsy attempts word play in the english language it is inevitable that she would end up with egg on her face. Additionally, no word play is to be seen on that thread by anyone. Perhaps tracy does not know what word play entails.

--------
michelle2 wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:you have warned upps  (and kinns) enough number of times.

"sufficiently," "adequately," "often enough," "frequently enough," or "many times."

https://such.forumotion.com/t27703-rashmun-and-b_a#180643

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:05 am

After a lot of self-debating, and inspite of chiding by many, I have decided I will make this last post on this topic.

So far, Rashmun's allegations have proven to be a fail.
- PP - fail.
- Impy - fail.
- Fake Telugu bf (that's b_a and rashmun both) - fail. Neither one has provided more info on it or explained what side of their body are they extracting that crap from.

Let me add others.
- Sublime – fail. I never ever interacted with sublime in a private capacity.
- Petrichor – fail. he never disclosed his name to me. I learned it through other means and I told him about it. I will disclose to him the source if he cares to ask me. And ya, I didn’t pass on his name to anyone else either.

So, the next poster from Rashmun's list that he wants to talk about is: BW.

I want to do this not just to clear the air between herself and me, but to address her directly in the context of the allegations that are being thrown at me, and because she is involved in some of them directly or indirectly.

BW and I began chatting in mid-2011 on the chat site.

At some point people shared their pictures with others. BW did too. She didn't know how to upload pictures and share it, so I did it for her. There are atleast 6-7 witnesses to this fact.

In the following weeks, she shared about 7-8 pictures with bittu too, alongwith kinns and me (and maybe a couple other posters but I am forgetting). At one point she decided not to share a picture with him, but with just kinnera and me (I think, not sure if she showed it to tapori too). She was pretty vocal about it, in the sense that she said on main public chat, right infront of his face, that she has shared the picture with us, and asked us on the main chat itself not to share it with him. We didn't share it, and a teasing-bittu game began, in which both of us, in her presence, and with her involvement, described the picture to him. Later, I described the picture a bit more to him, mostly defending her looks. It's been 3 years now, and I am forgetting the details of the picture or what we told and when. Next morning I woke up to allegations and scandal. Over a period of time I talked to her and others about it, with the intention of clearing the air between us; and she seemed to have believed it. Whether she believed it or not, she continued chatting with me, in a friendly way after that.

Other than this, we had a typical online interaction with each other. I didn't know her private info, except the city/country she lives in and other stuff that pretty much everyone else knows. I did not give her my name, but she told me she had found it out herself, and I had no other option but to accept it. I told her a lot of stuff about myself, like an online poster would tell another, shielding vital stats of people I wanted to protect, even though she most likely knew my then-husbands name (meaning would not be hard for her to google that).

We gossiped too.  Not that it should matter, but if anyone here has any misconception that BW doesn't gossip, shed it right now. She provided me private info on Max’s wife and mother, when she was adequately warned, and she herself warned others that I am a known gossip. She spent hours discussing HA’s personal life with me “assuming” that he has shared the same details with me too, which was not the case as I discovered in many instances. She bragged to me how she had paid 5 dollars for joining a meetup group in NJ, while she herself lives in Asia, just to ‘mess up’ someone.

Now, I want to take the rest of the space to address Ms. Righteousness herself. She has questioned on occasions why I am friends with certain posters given their immoral behavior. She has questioned kinnera on her gullibility and loyalty towards me, when she publicly warned her against me.

I apologize in advance for dragging some poster’s handles in this.

Ideally, it’s no one’s business why anyone is anyone’s friend, but since this lady is projecting herself to be of such high morals often and again, I want to ask her WHY is she friends with the creep called HA.

- HA shared impy’s pictures with me. He claimed that she had shared those with him privately. He may have very well downloaded those from her FB, I didn’t know it then. But the point is, he claimed to me that those are her private pictures.

- He has shared names and details of many many posters, not just with me, but with many others. He circulates info on people and their family regularly. You name a regular poster, he has likely shared details about them with someone or the other. If he doesn’t know the private details of a poster, he will ask everyone and anyone until he finds it out. Don’t tell me you know nothing of this. I will be surprised if he didn’t gossip any of that with you too.

- He has bullied people here. When silly point joined, he did his usual gig. He passed around her name, other details, and pictures to people. When SP and he got into a fight, he sent her a note, addressing her with her real name, when he had no business knowing her real name, and threatened her to behave herself. She got completely freaked out by this, and her aggressive posts were  a result of that.

- He betrayed me, by telling you things about me without my knowledge. I don’t even need to prove this to you, because you yourself told me that he did that.

- He saved an application form of mine that I had sent him two years ago for reviewing, assuring me that he has deleted my email/form, but he misused it two years later by sharing some numbers out of that with HK.

So now, you don’t have to explain to anyone why you are still friends with him, but I hope you have done your due diligence to all this before you decided to continue associating yourself with him. This is what you yourself advice others to do. I or no one else has a right to judge you, but please kindly stop judging others as you are not sitting on a high horse yourself.

Keep also in mind, and this is the reason I hesitated reaching out to you earlier, that I am taking a risk in doing an expose on HA, considering the kind of criminal mind he possesses. But whatever happens, we will see. If you see any truth in what I said, and if you want to reach out to me privately, feel free to do so.

This, officially is my last post that has anything to do with rashmun's allegations. I am blocking him now, and will not respond to him further. He can dance around proclaiming victory, and he can amuse himself. For that matter, I am blocking b_a too. He/she/it can continue trolling others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:30 am

The long post of Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo) is much appreciated. Despite her tall claim of blocking me i am totally confident she will be reading all my posts at least on this thread (and actually on all threads having anything to do with her).

1. I will point out to Tracy that she was conclusively proven to be a liar and a slanderer when she claimed that Impy had betrayed her to several people subsequent to which Impy said she did not even know what Tracy's real name was, that she was not Tracy's friend in any way, and that she had never betrayed Tracy to anyone. Right here, by taking on Impy, Tracy shot herself (her reputation, her credibility) in the foot.

2. Tracy had revealed bw's exact location on this forum in a fit of anger. This was a violation of privacy since bw had only revealed her location to a certain select people on chat.

3. It is a fact that private details of petrichor and Sublime were shared by Tracy with several posters. The real identity of petrichor was also shared with other posters after he made the mistake of sharing it with Tracy.

4. With respect to the sharing of bw's photograph with Bittu, as per my understanding this is what happened: Initially bw had shared her pictures with other regulars on chat including Bittu. This was a phase in which regulars on chat had started sharing their pictures with each other. And it is also true that some of the regulars including Kinnera and bw were emailing their pictures to Tracy to post the pictures on chat (since they did not know at the time how to post it on chat).

But then Bittu started talking lecherously about bw's photographs. That's when bw decided not to share any more of her pictures with Bittu. But she continued to share some pictures of herself with Tracy and Kinnera with the specific request not to share it with Bittu. But, one day, on chat, bw got the shock of her life when Bittu started talking to her and describing one of the pictures she had shared with Tracy and Kinnera (asking them not to share it with Bittu) in graphic detail. When bw confronted Bittu with how he had access to this photograph he hemmed and hawed and finally said Tracy had described the picture to him. bw was not convinced since she thought there is no way anyone could have described that particular picture in such graphic detail without actually having seen the picture. She then confronted Tracy with why she shared bw's picture with Bittu without bw's permission. Tracy then gave bw another one of her cooked up stories (essentially trying to confirm Bittu's earlier assertion), but from that time onwards bw knew that Tracy is a third rate LIAR--not to be trusted.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:45 am

Kinnera wrote:
1. neither you nor rashmun ever answered on how you know about the fictious boyfriend. how did you come to know about it? who's gossiping with you? 

What do you mean how I knew about fictitious boyfriend ? Wasn't it all over the forums ? Didn't she say he was the most handsome fellow she met? Didn't she give his name as some reddy (very imaginative). Didn't she say he was disgusted when she was sucking on some meat bones during a date? Didn't she gave an elaborate description of a night spent bar hopping, gossiping about people and finally leaving him stranded on train platform instead of taking the date to its logical conclusion? I am sure links to some of these posts can be searched. Some might have been deleted by her or by admin when she requested him to delete all those stories and posts during the divorce proceedings as they contained too much personal information. Some of the regulars must surely remember those posts even though they may not affirm here for the fear of taking sides. But you must surely remember those forum posts.
And now she denies it all and says she never created the fictional boyfriend or never posted about him.
Kinnera wrote:
2. what photo sharing episode? whose?
She confessed to sharing photos but gave the excuses of being drunk , being blackmailed etc etc and now she flatly denies the whole episode.

There is no point in arguing with someone who can lie so blatantly.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:33 am

@b_a
1. Hello! Those are stories that she writes. Yeah, i remember that for one of her stories, she's going to have the main protagonist as a telugu and wanted him to be a reddy as she sees a lot of reddys around and wanted me to give a little more feedback on them so she can use in her story. I did and she did use that info.

If the guy in her stories/anecdotes is who you think is her real life or fictitious boyfriend, then that guy needs to be spit in the mouth, kicked in the groin and hit with chappals coz he's one snoopy, creepy, vicious bastid!

2. she nvr denied the photo sharing of my pix. I said a hundred times that it's ok and that you guys need to move on, but you guys don't. Why are you so bothered if my pix are shared or not?
It is bw's pic that she flatly denies that she shared. It's more than three years and you guys are still...boohoo hoo the pix are shared! a)the pix were nvr shared by tracy. b)it's not as if bw nvr shared her pix with bittu. Big deal! srsly! Move on already!

Either way, rashmun and you need to find a life. Why are you so bothered about others? mind your own f'ing business.

PS: will put you on ignore too if you continue to be a jerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:03 pm

Kinnera wrote:@b_a
1. Hello! Those are stories that she writes. Yeah, i remember that for one of her stories, she's going to have the main protagonist as a telugu and wanted him to be a reddy as she sees a lot of reddys around and wanted me to give a little more feedback on them so she can use in her story. I did and she did use that info.

If the guy in her stories/anecdotes is who you think is her real life or fictitious boyfriend, then that guy needs to be spit in the mouth, kicked in the groin and hit with chappals coz he's one snoopy, creepy, vicious bastid!

2. she nvr denied the photo sharing of my pix. I said a hundred times that it's ok and that you guys need to move on, but you guys don't. Why are you so bothered if my pix are shared or not?
It is bw's pic that she flatly denies that she shared. It's more than three years and you guys are still...boohoo hoo the pix are shared! a)the pix were nvr shared by tracy. b)it's not as if bw nvr shared her pix with bittu. Big deal! srsly! Move on already!

Either way, rashmun and you need to find a life. Why are you so bothered about others? mind your own f'ing business.

Before the Rashmun moron comes up with.....no no she denied sharing you pix initially and all that crap, here's the thing: She did tell me privately long before that she shared my pix with someone and apologized. I was ok with. She doesn't need to confess that publicly and give explanations to you jerks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:28 pm

lol kinns. this B_a character is interesting. let's hear his reply for i am all ears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:51 pm

in her post Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo) makes the following claims about the poster Hellsangel:

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:HA shared impy’s pictures with me. He claimed that she had shared those with him privately. He may have very well downloaded those from her FB, I didn’t know it then. But the point is, he claimed to me that those are her private pictures.

- He has shared names and details of many many posters, not just with me, but with many others. He circulates info on people and their family regularly. You name a regular poster, he has likely shared details about them with someone or the other. If he doesn’t know the private details of a poster, he will ask everyone and anyone until he finds it out. Don’t tell me you know nothing of this. I will be surprised if he didn’t gossip any of that with you too.

- He has bullied people here. When silly point joined, he did his usual gig. He passed around her name, other details, and pictures to people. When SP and he got into a fight, he sent her a note, addressing her with her real name, when he had no business knowing her real name, and threatened her to behave herself. She got completely freaked out by this, and her aggressive posts were  a result of that.

- He betrayed me, by telling you things about me without my knowledge. I don’t even need to prove this to you, because you yourself told me that he did that.

- He saved an application form of mine that I had sent him two years ago for reviewing, assuring me that he has deleted my email/form, but he misused it two years later by sharing some numbers out of that with HK.

there are five separate accusations here. i will deal with Tracy's first and fifth accusation because they are of a concrete nature. The second, third, and fourth accusation are the usual bull shit which one can neither confirm nor deny.
Regarding the first accusation, HA's position is that it was Tracy who shared Impy's pictures (which may have been downloaded from FB) with him.
Regarding the fifth accusation, HA's position is that Tracy had shared some private details of HA with Huzefa and Huzefa had informed him about this. HA then gave Tracy's phone number--after scrambling the sequence of the number--to Huzefa and asked him to pass it on to Tracy which Huzefa did. This was meant as a signal to Tracy that there would be a tit for tat response if she tries to damage him through the revelation of his private information.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:30 pm

Rashmun wrote:in her post Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo) makes the following claims about the poster Hellsangel:

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:HA shared impy’s pictures with me. He claimed that she had shared those with him privately. He may have very well downloaded those from her FB, I didn’t know it then. But the point is, he claimed to me that those are her private pictures.

there are five separate accusations here. i will deal with Tracy's first and fifth accusation because they are of a concrete nature. The second, third, and fourth accusation are the usual bull shit which one can neither confirm nor deny.
Regarding the first accusation, HA's position is that it was Tracy who shared Impy's pictures (which may have been downloaded from FB) with him.
Regarding the fifth accusation, HA's position is that Tracy had shared some private details of HA with Huzefa and Huzefa had informed him about this. HA then gave Tracy's phone number--after scrambling the sequence of the number--to Huzefa and asked him to pass it on to Tracy which Huzefa did. This was meant as a signal to Tracy that there would be a tit for tat response if she tries to damage him through the revelation of his private information.

Regarding the third accusation (about Silly Point), HA's position is that he did not distribute her private information to anyone; Silly Point had voluntarily posted her info on the forum before she decided to delete her post later on.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:01 pm

Kinnera wrote:@b_a
The dispute is not about whether they are stories or not. "fictitious" itself implies that they are not real. But, she flatly denies that she ever created that fictitious boyfriend, when there are forum posts like this.

https://such.forumotion.com/t13741-note-to-self#106174

other point is that, you and her accusations that somebody is feeding me all these stories because that fictitious bf was only mentioned in chat and since I never go to the chat rooms, somebody is gossiping with me. Now that I have shown that there were numerous mentions of the fake telugu bf in forums, are you retracting your accusations?

Kinnera wrote:
if the fake telugu bf is a proxy for the actual bf that many people suspect, he is someone whom you idolize as the "perfect man". So, you might want to think about your choice of words there.

Kinnera wrote:
And you think that will be my loss because ......? Anyway, if you are planning to block me, I would advise you to hold off for a couple of days. While searching for that fake boyfriend posts , I found some very very interesting posts and I might post something over the weekend.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:28 pm

had to respond to this... 

b_a first brings up chat over and over, saying how I called kinnera dumb in chats; now comes and claims that he doesn't need to gossip to pull stuff out of his ass. Rolling Eyes

Now I see what's going on. No wonder it made no sense to me earlier. You all somehow thing bittu was my real bf while i used a reddy proxy. rofl

What do you want me to do? To prove myself give the name, address, email, photo of anyone I go out to lunch with. Wait, do you want those people to come here and validate that I am telling the truth?

Isn't it enough that I am saying what I am saying in an ONLINE forums? What is your business other than to believe it, as long as I am not plagiarizing?

I can't have a life outside of such? I can't meet people out of such? What is it? I have to prove everything I write? Why am I writing on an anonymous forum when I can't keep a certain level of privacy?

in that note to self, I linked the original post too, which is here.

me wrote:on Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:50 am

on food topic:
Had goat masala y'day. Totally grossed my friend out as I relished a decent sized piece of cartilage, after being delighted to discover it of course. I feared vomit after I tried to offer it with, 'oh try it, it's good', so I had to put it away. But it was too good to give up, so picked it up again as the waiter was picking up the plates, and finished it, but covered it with another hand. Did get a comment later, '.... a brahmin woman eating meat like that...'. [Rashmun and b_a] - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes

You guys really really think a sissy like that would be bittu? You guys really really think someone like bittu will remember to mention caste in a simple thing like eating meat. Do you guys know bittu at all? You do claim to know everyone else.

That original post by me is on a monday, July 9 2012. Means, I went to lunch date on Sunday, July 8th. Bittu posted this https://such.forumotion.com/t7016-stephen-fry-kinetic-typography-language#54033 on sunday July 8th at 12:32 pm. He did not have a smartphone that time, even if he did he wouldn't be bothering to post on such when he is on a 'lunch' date or driving to it. He and I live in two different states. So, do you think he was lunching with me or posting here?

What other bullshit was he saying? I deleted my fictitious stories coz of my divorce proceedings? I wrote those stories in 2013. I got divorced in 2012 and NJ is a no-fault state anyway. I wanted to write a story and slowly bring people of all regions in it. Reddy was the simplest for me, coz there are many of them and kinnera was right there to explain sub  caste in it. I asked her help coz PN challenged me in my story that I know nothing about reddys, when I began writing my story.

Lastly, why dump on kinnera? What do you want her to do? Fight with me? Coz you made her think I am having an affair with bittu? Even if she gets fights, then what will you achieve? What exactly do you want?

You want me to leave? The moment I try to post something normal, one or the other posts something. Has it come to that? You don't want me here? 

The other moron, Rashmun, posting here HA's position on this, HA's position on that... bhenchod what is HA's position on YOU? Do you bend over, or do you go murgi pose for him? Or is it the other way round, coz it's more than apparent now, he came seeking your help to 'discipline' me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:29 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:had to respond to this... 

b_a first brings up chat over and over, saying how I called kinnera dumb in chats; now comes and claims that he doesn't need to gossip to pull stuff out of his ass. Rolling Eyes

Now I see what's going on. No wonder it made no sense to me earlier. You all somehow thing bittu was my real bf while i used a reddy proxy. rofl

What do you want me to do? To prove myself give the name, address, email, photo of anyone I go out to lunch with. Wait, do you want those people to come here and validate that I am telling the truth?

Isn't it enough that I am saying what I am saying in an ONLINE forums? What is your business other than to believe it, as long as I am not plagiarizing?

I can't have a life outside of such? I can't meet people out of such? What is it? I have to prove everything I write? Why am I writing on an anonymous forum when I can't keep a certain level of privacy?

on food topic:
Had goat masala y'day. Totally grossed my friend out as I relished a decent sized piece of cartilage, after being delighted to discover it of course. I feared vomit after I tried to offer it with, 'oh try it, it's good', so I had to put it away. But it was too good to give up, so picked it up again as the waiter was picking up the plates, and finished it, but covered it with another hand. Did get a comment later, '.... a brahmin woman eating meat like that...'. [Rashmun and b_a] - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes

You guys really really think a sissy like that would be bittu? You guys really really think someone like bittu will remember to mention caste in a simple thing like eating meat. Do you guys know bittu at all? You do claim to know everyone else.

That original post by me is on a monday, July 9 2012. Means, I went to lunch date on Sunday, July 8th. Bittu posted this https://such.forumotion.com/t7016-stephen-fry-kinetic-typography-language#54033 on sunday July 8th at 12:32 pm. He did not have a smartphone that time, even if he did he wouldn't be bothering to post on such when he is on a 'lunch' date or driving to it. He and I live in two different states. So, do you think he was lunching with me or posting here?

What other bullshit was he saying? I deleted my fictitious stories coz of my divorce proceedings? I wrote those stories in 2013. I got divorced in 2012 and NJ is a no-fault state anyway. I wanted to write a story and slowly bring people of all regions in it. Reddy was the simplest for me, coz there are many of them and kinnera was right there to explain sub  caste in it. I asked her help coz PN challenged me in my story that I know nothing about reddys, when I began writing my story.

Lastly, why dump on kinnera? What do you want her to do? Fight with me? Coz you made her think I am having an affair with bittu? Even if she gets fights, then what will you achieve? What exactly do you want?

You want me to leave? The moment I try to post something normal, one or the other posts something. Has it come to that? You don't want me here? 

The other moron, Rashmun, posting here HA's position on this, HA's position on that... bhenchod what is HA's position on YOU? Do you bend over, or do you go murgi pose for him? Or is it the other way round, coz it's more than apparent now, he came seeking your help to 'discipline' me?

didn't you say you had blocked both b_A and me? what happened? changed your mind?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:36 pm

on food topic:

The writing style is not that of Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo). The english is not distinctively clumsy; it is a lot 'cleaner'. The entire post but particularly the last few lines are fairly distinctive. So here is what i think: Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo) gave her login password to this forum to her friend Bittu. Bittu then logged in as Beatrix Kiddo and wrote the post above.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:54 am

b_a, you damn well know that bittu is not her bf. Now that your photo sharing thing to alienate me from tracy and harass her failed miserably, you are all doing the 'bittu her bf' crap to harass her. I am not going to entertain you lowly lives anymore. You all can go on and show the worst side of human behavior. I am putting you on ignore too. You jerks don't deserve my attention. You can spend all your weekend pulling out stuff and posting whatever trying to prove whatever. You losers don't have anything better to do anyway.

I am off to a vacation. You guys rot on! [Rashmun and b_a] - Page 3 Icon_razz.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:38 pm

Rashmun wrote:

on food topic:

The writing style is not that of Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo). The english is not distinctively clumsy; it is a lot 'cleaner'. The entire post but particularly the last few lines are fairly distinctive. So here is what i think: Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo) gave her login password to this forum to her friend Bittu. Bittu then logged in as Beatrix Kiddo and wrote the post above.

The first time something like this happened was when Huzefa Kapasi claimed that Truthseeker is occasionally posting using QB's handle. At that time I had interacted closely with neither of them, and since the English of both QB and TS was not free flowing I could not tell if this was the case. Here it is easier to tell when it is Bittu posting and when it is Tracy posting (using the Beatrix Kiddo handle) since the writing styles are vastly different.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:04 pm

You are just trying to divert the topic. My reference to the telugu bf was to prove that you created that fictitious character. And not just in a story either. The link that I gave shows that you portrayed it as a real experience. That means you were lying there because kinnera posted above that she helped you to create that character.
And you were lying on this thread when you acted as if you've never heard of that telugu bf and denied ever creating one.

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

on food topic:
Had goat masala y'day. Totally grossed my friend out as I relished a decent sized piece of cartilage, after being delighted to discover it of course. I feared vomit after I tried to offer it with, 'oh try it, it's good', so I had to put it away. But it was too good to give up, so picked it up again as the waiter was picking up the plates, and finished it, but covered it with another hand. Did get a comment later, '.... a brahmin woman eating meat like that...'. [Rashmun and b_a] - Page 3 Page

Doesn't prove anything. You might have deliberately used the wrong dates and times.

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

When one sees that a naive (or dumb in your words) person is being taken advantage of, by a conniving,shrewd,manipulative person, one's first instinct is to warn the naive person. Sometimes, the naive person ignores the warning but at least one will have the satisfaction of trying to do one's duty.
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
speaking for myself, absolutely not. You provide a lot of entertainment and it is fun to expose your lies and maipulations.
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Yep. Construction-wise and content-wise this last paragraph has the unmistakable stamp of bittu.
So the practice of sharing passwords with ex,current,future,former,past and past-perfect boyfriends is alive and well, I guess.
Like here,
https://such.forumotion.com/t26048-puzzles#171368

PS1: It looks like BK is able to delete the contents of her old posts but it is preserved in Kris,saamiyaar and my replies.
PS2:I know I promised an interesting post in the weekend, but I didn't have the time to do so. Will try to  post one of these days.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:17 pm

b_A wrote:

You are just trying to divert the topic. My reference to the telugu bf was to prove that you created that fictitious character. And not just in a story either. The link that I gave shows that you portrayed it as a real experience. That means you were lying there because kinnera posted above that she helped you to create that character.
And you were lying on this thread when you acted as if you've never heard of that telugu bf and denied ever creating one.

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

on food topic:
Had goat masala y'day. Totally grossed my friend out as I relished a decent sized piece of cartilage, after being delighted to discover it of course. I feared vomit after I tried to offer it with, 'oh try it, it's good', so I had to put it away. But it was too good to give up, so picked it up again as the waiter was picking up the plates, and finished it, but covered it with another hand. Did get a comment later, '.... a brahmin woman eating meat like that...'. [Rashmun and b_a] - Page 3 Page

Doesn't prove anything. You might have deliberately used the wrong dates and times.

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

When one sees that a naive (or dumb in your words) person is being taken advantage of, by a conniving,shrewd,manipulative person, one's first instinct is to warn the naive person. Sometimes, the naive person ignores the warning but at least one will have the satisfaction of trying to do one's duty.
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
speaking for myself, absolutely not. You provide a lot of entertainment and it is fun to expose your lies and maipulations.
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Yep. Construction-wise and content-wise this last paragraph has the unmistakable stamp of bittu.
So the practice of sharing passwords with ex,current,future,former,past and past-perfect boyfriends is alive and well, I guess.
Like here,
https://such.forumotion.com/t26048-puzzles#171368

PS1: It looks like BK is able to delete the contents of her old posts but it is preserved in Kris,saamiyaar and my replies.
PS2:I know I promised an interesting post in the weekend, but I didn't have the time to do so. Will try to  post one of these days.

Great post. Looking forward to reading b_A's next post on this topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:05 am

*Bump*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:33 am

If you see any truth in what I said, and if you want to reach out to me privately, feel free to do so.

lol, i was still pretty naive at that period of time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:05 am

Meghna Mathur wrote:
If you see any truth in what I said, and if you want to reach out to me privately, feel free to do so.

lol, i was still pretty naive at that period of time.

this would have sense if you made these posts 10 years ago or even 5-6 years ago. Not when you made these posts (a little over) one year ago. You are the same immature imbecile you have always been.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3