Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The adventures of the 'mildly curious'

+2
michelle2
b_A
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The adventures of the 'mildly curious' - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of the 'mildly curious'

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:25 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kinnera wrote:I thought tracy already gave the reason for falling out with Hells angel 

Then bw told me one night that HA had been telling her stuff about me. I had a major showdown with HA after that. Not much long after that, we had a complete falling out, as I had lost trust in him. 

https://such.forumotion.com/spa/Beatrix%20Kiddo/50

Now are these ppl going to drag in bw too and expose her as they did for HA? Are they going to wonder how any woman, esp bw, can be such best buddies with someone like HA (chupke chupke behind the scenes, of course. not openly). Now are they going to speculate that it's because HA sends her expensive gifts, etc? 

PS: All the ladies who were friends with HA anytime and still are friends are the stupidest ppl on earth.

oh I can write 3000 words about snoopy and lucy twisted love story. let me get the time and inspiration. Maybe I will open a thread asking people if they want to hear it. If the views count go over 200 in 25 minutes, I will write an essay.
Don't! Let go...

kinns, it is good time pass. it is NOT gossip for it is open chat so shut up :p.  the worst that will happen is that rashmun will be declared the biggest slimy bastard. i think that will be nothing new.

I am immune to criticism and abuse. Can you guess why?

Back to top Go down

The adventures of the 'mildly curious' - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of the 'mildly curious'

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:28 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

she is richer and older. maybe it's SHE who has bought him with gifts.

But they live on separate continents while you and Bittu live 45 minutes away. Since
Bittu is older and richer has he bought you with gifts?

emotional love affair bachcha. And she comes to US for her hiking trips. To be honest, the two are match made in heaven. They should get together and destroy just one family instead of two.

The adventures of the 'mildly curious' - Page 2 Lmao15

this is so true. i have no idea about bw - HA connection but after falling out with bw, HA had everything critical to say about every poster on this forum save bw. The adventures of the 'mildly curious' - Page 2 Laugh10and then, after the falling out with bw, when i gave further defence of my falling out with bw to seek a neutral perspective, he said, "it is obvious from your pourings in such that you were infatuated with bw." i said, "i like to write fiction." yet he stuck to his stand . The adventures of the 'mildly curious' - Page 2 Laugh10 i stopped discussing bw. but it is obvious he is infatuated with her! The adventures of the 'mildly curious' - Page 2 Lmao16

oh he has told me negative things about her. don't worry about it.

THAT TOTALLY CHANGES MY PERCEPTION. THANKS FOR SHARING THIS. CAPS LOCK ON FOR WHAT I AM WRITING IS IMPORTANT TO ME AND MAKES A DIFFERENCE.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:29 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

But they live on separate continents while you and Bittu live 45 minutes away. Since

emotional love affair bachcha. And she comes to US for her hiking trips. To be honest, the two are match made in heaven. They should get together and destroy just one family instead of two.

this is so true. i have no idea about bw - HA connection but after falling out with bw, HA had everything critical to say about every poster on this forum save bw. The adventures of the 'mildly curious' - Page 2 Laugh10and then, after the falling out with bw, when i gave further defence of my falling out with bw to seek a neutral perspective, he said, "it is obvious from your pourings in such that you were infatuated with bw." i said, "i like to write fiction." yet he stuck to his stand . The adventures of the 'mildly curious' - Page 2 Laugh10 i stopped discussing bw. but it is obvious he is infatuated with her! The adventures of the 'mildly curious' - Page 2 Lmao16

THAT TOTALLY CHANGES MY PERCEPTION. THANKS FOR SHARING THIS. CAPS LOCK ON FOR WHAT I AM WRITING IS IMPORTANT TO ME AND MAKES A DIFFERENCE.

Are you really such a sucker for the manure Tracy likes to churn out?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:31 pm

Rashmun wrote:The pain to the spouses argument is b_A's. I don't have as much empathy for the spouses. They are adults. They will take care of themselves. My concern is more for the children.
BHATTT???? cliff notes please. what are you trying to say? let's be logical for a change. please to rephrase.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:32 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:The pain to the spouses argument is b_A's. I don't have as much empathy for the spouses. They are adults. They will take care of themselves. My concern is more for the children.
BHATTT???? cliff notes please. what are you trying to say? let's be logical for a change. please to rephrase.

Start reading from this post onwards:

https://such.forumotion.com/t27863p50-the-tragedy-of-being-kinnera#181844

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:35 pm

Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

despite the fact that i have been defending her, she disabused me of a notion that put my character to question (and flattered her foe, bw). number 1) admire her guts; number 2) i LOVE honesty and you are not in that category.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:40 pm

Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

no time to read all that saas bhi kabhi bahu thi stuff. let me de-construct your post. here are my thoughts:

1) you have no empathy for the the pain spouses will bear. HAS B_a DECLARED SPOUSES ARE AWARE OF THE AFFAIR? you have read all and so you know. you answer? if spouses are not aware then there is no then no pain. if no pain then what gain?

2) as to children depends on your answer to number 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:43 pm

The adventures of the 'mildly curious' - Page 2 Saw-a-commercial-for-myspace-today-5305

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:44 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

despite the fact that i have been defending her, she disabused me of a notion that put my character to question (and flattered her foe, bw). number 1) admire her guts; number 2) i LOVE honesty and you are not in that category.

She is hardly honest. I will give one example. In her first private note to me she claimed she had never shared Kinnera's picture with anyone. In her second private note to me she admitted sharing Kinnera's picture with others. This was after Kinnera wrote a forum post saying Tracy had apologized for sharing Kinnera's picture with others.

Hats off to her though for managing to cast a spell over you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:45 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

no time to read all that saas bhi kabhi bahu thi stuff. let me de-construct your post. here are my thoughts:

1) you have no empathy for the the pain spouses will bear. HAS B_a DECLARED SPOUSES ARE AWARE OF THE AFFAIR? you have read all and so you know. you answer? if spouses are not aware then there is no then no pain. if no pain then what gain?

2) as to children depends on your answer to number 1.

I do have some empathy for the spouses, but I have more empathy for the children because they are completely innocent in this matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:48 pm

Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

She is hardly honest. I will give one example. In her first private note to me she claimed she had never shared Kinnera's picture with anyone. In her second private note to me she admitted sharing Kinnera's picture with others. This was after Kinnera wrote a forum post saying Tracy had apologized for sharing Kinnera's picture with others.

Even on the forum I had to give her a link to Kinnera's post to unconditionally accept that she had made a mistake. ( She had taken a three month break from the forum after she got exposed for sharing Kinnera's picture with others without Kinnera's permission; probably because of this she had missed seeing Kinnera's post about her apology.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:53 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:The adventures of the 'mildly curious' - Page 2 Saw-a-commercial-for-myspace-today-5305

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:55 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

Even on the forum I had to give her a link to Kinnera's post to unconditionally accept that she had made a mistake. ( She had taken a three month break from the forum after she got exposed for sharing Kinnera's picture with others without Kinnera's permission; probably because of this she had missed seeing Kinnera's post about her apology.)

kinnera had read my first note to you before I sent it to you. also, what pic has ha been distributing of hers? can you describe it to her in a pm?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:59 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

kinnera had read my first note to you before I sent it to you. also, what pic has ha been distributing of hers? can you describe it to her in a pm?

Not sending any PM to her or you. Sorry. Also it is only your claim that Kinnera had read the first note where you lied to me. And if your South Indian slave endorses your claim it will still not be any surprise to me. She will endorse anything you say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:00 pm

Rashmun wrote:She is hardly honest. I will give one example. In her first private note to me she claimed she had never shared Kinnera's picture with anyone. In her second private note to me she admitted sharing Kinnera's picture with others. This was after Kinnera wrote a forum post saying Tracy had apologized for sharing Kinnera's picture with others.

- tw shared kinn's photo with HA;

- then she became aware that it could become a subject in such;

- then she apologized to dravidian looking, utterly black, fat, short, NOT pigeon chested, NOT buck kneed monkey aunty called kinnu aunty and the monkey forgave her;

- when tw said in such that she had not shared kinns' pic with anyone, kinns was reading it. kinns did not respond. it is to be surmised that there was a pact or friendship. LET KINNS COME FORWARD AND SAY THAT THERE WAS NO FRIENDSHIP OR PACT. POSE YOUR NEXT THREAD QUESTION ON THIS ISSUE DIRECTLY TO KINNS! 

- NOW WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:02 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

Not sending any PM to her or you. Sorry. Also it is only your claim that Kinnera had read the first note where you lied to me. And if your South Indian slave endorses your claim it will still not be any surprise to me. She will endorse anything you say.

But if she would have really read your first private note where you lied to me and claimed you had never shared Kinnera's picture with anyone, then Kinnera would not have written in a public forum post addressed to me that you had apologized to her privately for sharing her picture with others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:04 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

But if she would have really read your first private note where you lied to me and claimed you had never shared Kinnera's picture with anyone, then Kinnera would not have written in a public forum post addressed to me that you had apologized to her privately for sharing her picture with others.

she has already posted recently that I had told her about it long before that, and she also told you why I had sent you the note. go back and read it up. I had apologized to her privately before I sent you that note.

Last edited by Beatrix Kiddo on Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:She is hardly honest. I will give one example. In her first private note to me she claimed she had never shared Kinnera's picture with anyone. In her second private note to me she admitted sharing Kinnera's picture with others. This was after Kinnera wrote a forum post saying Tracy had apologized for sharing Kinnera's picture with others.

- then she apologized to dravidian looking, utterly black, fat, short, NOT pigeon chested, NOT buck kneed monkey aunty called kinnu aunty and the monkey forgave her;

- when tw said in such that she had not shared kinns' pic with anyone, kinns was reading it. kinns did not respond. it is to be surmised that there was a pact or friendship. LET KINNS COME FORWARD AND SAY THAT THERE WAS NO FRIENDSHIP OR PACT. POSE YOUR NEXT THREAD QUESTION ON THIS ISSUE DIRECTLY TO KINNS! 

tw did not issue her denial--about not sharing Kinnera's picture with anyone--as a forum post. She issued this denial in a private note addressed to me. The next day she took a three month break from the forum.

Back to top Go down

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

in the sense that he was shyt scared of her and told me so, lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by faustianbargain2 Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:06 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:

In the interest of preserving this post for posterity, lest the OP of this quoted post deletes it.

faustianbargain2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:10 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

in the sense that he was shyt scared of her and told me so, lol.

The adventures of the 'mildly curious' - Page 2 Lmao16

WHY WAS HA SHIT SCARED OF BW?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:11 pm

Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

tw did not issue her denial--about not sharing Kinnera's picture with anyone--as a forum post. She issued this denial in a private note addressed to me. The next day she took a three month break from the forum.

And you mention that you admire her for being gutsy. Actually she would have showed  gutsy behavior if she had admitted to her mistake of sharing Kinnera's picture without Kinnera's permission in a public forum post. Instead she issued a denial and that too in a sly manner ( as a private note addressed to me). She seems to be completely devoid of class.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:15 pm

Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

LMAO! maybe she lied to an idiot (i do that often)? is that a possibility? what is the other possibility?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:19 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

LMAO! maybe she lied to an idiot (i do that often)? is that a possibility? what is the other possibility?

Welcome to the cult of Tracy Whitney. Say hi to Kinnera.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:31 pm

b_A wrote:
This concludes my series of posts in this thread. I might still post replies in this thread if I feel like replying.
PS: I have decided to stop posting on SuCH after this sunday. I may not even login after that. ( Where did the big sigh that I 've heard come from? Wink ). So, you have about 3 days, if you want to reply or ask any questions to me on any topic.
I might still be around with my alternate-id Smile .

me three!  rendeer rendeer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:27 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

And you mention that you admire her for being gutsy. Actually she would have showed  gutsy behavior if she had admitted to her mistake of sharing Kinnera's picture without Kinnera's permission in a public forum post. Instead she issued a denial and that too in a sly manner ( as a private note addressed to me). She seems to be completely devoid of class.

do you call your friend HA gutsy or a wimp? You keep asking me for public denial or admitting, and for my own reasons, I humored you all along. He hasn't issued any public denial or confession on any of the accusations at him. All we know is you are speaking for him and that through you he has admitted many of his deeds, like sharing pictures, info and numbers and spreading malicious rumors. No one has yet questioned him directly why he betrayed everyone like he did. Quite a sick gameplan. Rattle tracy; let rashmun take the heat, he is used to it; go on denying everything later. That's how he has survived this far, but I hope he could not fool more people privately after this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:43 pm

My ONLY question is who appointed Maulana Al-Akbari to play the Judge Jury and the Executioner?

This guy is issueing ultimatums, deadlines, conditionalities, etc..etc... This gossip loving, femininized, personal attacker with no morals, logic or intelligence, and one who threatened to rape posters female family members OPENLY is the self-anointed Dharma Sasta of SuCH ?

and rest of you guys are playing to or into his idiocy ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:09 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

My ONLY question is who appointed Maulana Al-Akbari to play the Judge Jury and the Executioner?  

This guy is issueing ultimatums, deadlines, conditionalities, etc..etc... This gossip loving, femininized, personal attacker with no morals, logic or intelligence, and one who threatened to rape posters female family members OPENLY is the self-anointed Dharma Sasta of SuCH ?

and rest of you guys are playing to or into his idiocy ?

Uppili the Poopili is lying through his teeth once again. I have never threatened to rape anyone. I challenge Uppili the Poopili to stop pooping and produce a single post in which I have made any such threat. In fact I was a model of restraint and calm when the poster Some Profile was claiming that my mother has been raped and pimped as may be seen here:

https://such.forumotion.com/t27484-good-job-guys#179470

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:45 pm

Rashmun brings up my photosharing again and again when he wants to divert the topic: this time off of HA and BW, and possibly feeling sorry for their spouses and for her children.

i made it amply clear many times before that Tracy told me looong before you even brought it up on the forum. I was repulsed at knowing who she shared it with, but moved on. Then you started bringing it up in the forum and she denied it to you. Who the hell are you to whom she needs to confess to?  She did it to me and that's enough. Yes sir, she did share the private notes sent to you with me always coz it involved my pic sharing. 
Even then you kept bringing it up in the forum and i didn't like it at all. You were trying hard to convince me that she did share. So I said, 'ok fine. I do know abt this coz she did tell me. i'm past that now. Let's move on.' Nopes, even them you didn't shut up coz shutting up was nvr your intention.

We three taking breaks from chats has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with what goes on in the forum nor to do with anyone other than us.  Don't flatter yourself.

btw, your HA master has shared a supposedly family pic of mine with HK and possibly with you, ba and others 'without my permission'. How dare he! How come you nvr uttered a word about that?

Ps: 'you'= Rashmun. Puke!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:53 pm

Kinnera wrote:Rashmun brings up my photosharing again and again when he wants to divert the topic: this time off of HA and BW, and possibly feeling sorry for their spouses and for her children.

i made it amply clear many times before that Tracy told me looong before you even brought it up on the forum. I was repulsed at knowing who she shared it with, but moved on. Then you started bringing it up in the forum and she denied it to you. Who the hell are you to whom she needs to confess to?  She did it to me and that's enough. Yes sir, she did share the private notes sent to you with me always coz it involved my pic sharing. 
Even then you kept bringing it up in the forum and i didn't like it at all. You were trying hard to convince me that she did share. So I said, 'ok fine. I do know abt this coz she did tell me. i'm past that now. Let's move on.' Nopes, even them you didn't shut up coz shutting up was not your intention.

We three taking breaks from chats has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with what goes on in the forum nor to do with anyone other than us.  Don't flatter yourself.

btw, your HA master has shared a supposedly family pic of mine with HK and possibly with you, ba and others 'without my permission'. How dare he! How come you nvr uttered a word about that?

I have never made the claim that HA has shared any picture of yours with me. Feel free to puke all over yourself and also all over your Mistress Tracy.
Regarding Tracy she did actually admit her mistake to me in her second private note to me. My issue is that she should not have lied to me in her first private note.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:58 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:Rashmun brings up my photosharing again and again when he wants to divert the topic: this time off of HA and BW, and possibly feeling sorry for their spouses and for her children.

Even then you kept bringing it up in the forum and i didn't like it at all. You were trying hard to convince me that she did share. So I said, 'ok fine. I do know abt this coz she did tell me. i'm past that now. Let's move on.' Nopes, even them you didn't shut up coz shutting up was not your intention.

I have never made the claim that HA has shared any picture of yours with me. Feel free to puke all over yourself and also all over your Mistress Tracy.
Regarding Tracy she did actually admit her mistake to me in her second private note to me. My issue is that she should not have lied to me in her first private note.
Who the hell are you to whom she shld confess abt my pic sharing? She did it with me and that's enough. Go ask your master why he shared my family pic 'without my permission'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:03 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Who the hell are you to whom she shld confess abt my pic sharing? She did it with me and that's enough. Go ask your master why he shared my family pic 'without my permission'.

Either she should have told me the truth or she should have kept her trap shut; she should not have lied to me because then it aroused my vigilance and I went about exposing her. If she would have played her cards straight I may not have taken the trouble to expose her. Also she confessed to me in her second private note ( after I gave her the link to your post where you said she had apologized to you for sharing your picture without your permission); that shows she is an idiot.

Further she has done this sharing of pictures from one acquaintance to another quite regularly. She seems to have no respect for the privacy of posters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:06 pm

rashmun, don't go on and on in circles. Talk about your master's photosharing of my family picture 'without my permission'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:07 pm

And regarding your family picture, Kinnera, HA has never shared it with me nor has he shared it with anyone else. I only have a description of the photograph.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:10 pm

Rashmun wrote:And regarding your family picture, Kinnera, HA has never shared it with me nor has he shared it with anyone else. I only have a description of the photograph.
Oh really? Lol! Big lie there. ok, HK told me that HA shared it with him. Now why the hell did hellsangel share my family pic?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:19 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:And regarding your family picture, Kinnera, HA has never shared it with me nor has he shared it with anyone else. I only have a description of the photograph.
Oh really? Lol! Big lie there. ok, HK told me that HA shared it with him. Now why the hell did hellsangel share my family pic?

He never did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:23 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

He never did.
Lies! Lies and lies while you accuse the other of lying. Don't you have integrity and a conscience? Kya zindagi jee raho ho? Such a sorry life! Shame on you!

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:10 pm

It appears that my therapy session is not too successful. Instead of introspection, all that I see is an effort to throw mud in the hope that some of that will stick.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:13 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

He never did.
Lies! Lies and lies while you accuse the other of lying. Don't you have integrity and a conscience? Kya zindagi jee raho ho? Such a sorry life! Shame on you!

Settle down, Kinamma! We know whose South Indian slave you are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:58 pm

b_A wrote:It appears that my therapy session is not too successful. Instead of introspection, all that I see is an effort to throw mud in the hope that some of that will stick.
LOL! Therapy session, introspection! Those are the things you guys need the most. Get help! Sorry, we can't help you.

Good luck with your hibernation! Bye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:09 pm

Kinnera wrote:
b_A wrote:It appears that my therapy session is not too successful. Instead of introspection, all that I see is an effort to throw mud in the hope that some of that will stick.
LOL! Therapy session, introspection! Those are the things you guys need the most. Get help! Sorry, we can't help you.

Good luck with your hibernation! Bye.

The adventures of the 'mildly curious' - Page 2 6335722004_fd965988d7

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:58 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

He never did.

Remember: according to Al-Akbari nothing is a lie if he did not think so. Of course, he is a worshipper and an avid follower of Koran and what do you expect from him. Do you remember muslims claim that they NEVER lie and we all know they lie - all the time. Al-Akbari is a model Koranic follower - be it threatening people, threatening to rape women, personal attacks and assumes no one should question his "eternally true statements"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:05 am

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

He never did.
HE DID MORON. HA SHARED KINNS'S FAMILY PIC WITH ME.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:27 am

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

He never did.

Prove it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:35 am

Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

He never did.

Prove it.
first you prove there isn't a teacup orbiting the sun between earth and mars.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:48 am

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

He never did.

Wait a minute. If he shared Kinnera's pic with you then Tracy must have given the pic to him ( shared a link from where he could download the pic). This means Tracy is lying when she says she only showed the pic to HA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:05 am

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

He never did.

Prove it.
first you prove there isn't a teacup orbiting the sun between earth and mars.

Al-Akbari ? Proving? his word itself is 'proof' Only he has the right to ask others for proof - TO HIR SATISFACTION, which is not possible. In any case, dont ask Rapists for proof....it does not exist in his religion anyway.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:13 am

Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

He never did.

Wait a minute. If he shared Kinnera's pic with you then Tracy must have given the pic to him ( shared a link from where he could download the pic). This means Tracy is lying when she says she only showed the pic to HA.
Rashmun moron, tracy's photosharing is a done thing now. No need to beat it more. Now you talk about why your master shared my pic 'without my permission'? What happened to your moral high ground now? 

HK described the pic and i know which one he was talking abt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:19 am

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

He never did.

Rashmun moron, tracy's photosharing is a done thing now. No need to beat it more. Now you talk about why your master shared my pic 'without my permission'? What happened to your moral high ground now? 

Rashum wrote: I only have a description of the photograph.

THERE is the proof. not that it makes a whit of difference to rashmun, but let the rest of us be logical. thanks kinns.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:40 am

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

He never did.

First I want to know whether your contention is that Tracy is a LIAR since she was earlier claiming that she only showed HA the picture on her phone and never gave the actual picture to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next