Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uttar Pradesh: Through hard work, grit, and determination this public servant amassed Rs 1,000 crores

Go down

Uttar Pradesh: Through hard work, grit, and determination this public servant amassed Rs 1,000 crores  Empty Uttar Pradesh: Through hard work, grit, and determination this public servant amassed Rs 1,000 crores

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:47 am

http://www.newindianexpress.com/nation/2014/12/01/A-Public-Servant-Who-Amassed-around-Rs-1000-Cr/article2548664.ece

Back to top Go down

Uttar Pradesh: Through hard work, grit, and determination this public servant amassed Rs 1,000 crores  Empty Re: Uttar Pradesh: Through hard work, grit, and determination this public servant amassed Rs 1,000 crores

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:45 am

i read this news yesterday and it made me very angry. Uttar Pradesh: Through hard work, grit, and determination this public servant amassed Rs 1,000 crores  Angry10 the first thought that came to my mind is that we should have laws that sentence such people to death or a culture of japan or korea where the accused commit suicide. 

rashmun, if memory serves me right, this is the first sarcastic post you made about UP. i applaud it.

Back to top Go down