Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visual effects

3 posters

Go down

Visual effects  Empty Visual effects

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:19 am

http://m.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/11-beforeandafter-vfx-shots-from-bollywood-that-will-have-you-in-splits-232104.html

Back to top Go down

Visual effects  Empty Re: Visual effects

Post by Kris Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:34 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:http://m.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/11-beforeandafter-vfx-shots-from-bollywood-that-will-have-you-in-splits-232104.html
>>Pretty cool. My son dabbles in this sort of stuff. I have got to show him this.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:50 pm

It's interesting. My older had done this 2-3 years ago for a school project. They had to make a 7 minute movie on some geographical region for a school project. I think she and her partner got some cold place full of snow mountains. The way they did was, she made me buy some green sheets and pinned it up in our kitchen area. Her project partner is interested in acting and could do a good australian accent. So, older did the research, found the right background videos, etc, wrote the lines, and made her partner say them wearing hat, gloves, etc, as if she was doing it for a documentary, and speak like that excited famous australian tv guy (the one who died from stingray). Needed a bit of coordination as the actor had to bend or turn at the correct angles and memorize big lines. Was sorta fun to watch them work on it, they worked for hours. They got a full 100 on it. Her teacher showed that video to anyone he could and challenged them to find any mistake in it, in terms of content as well as presentation. Most commendable thing was, older didn't want to be in the video. She was happy doing everything else, and the teacher noticed that as well. *one of the proud parent moments, so excuse my gloating*

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSeeker Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:15 pm

Hmm.

Intellect says - a proud mom is describing in detail, for anyone to connect to. A lot of parents do! We congratulate you here, and on FB.

Wisdom says - ? 

In any case, I wish the best to you and your family,
TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:41 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:It's interesting. My older had done this 2-3 years ago for a school project. They had to make a 7 minute movie on some geographical region for a school project. I think she and her partner got some cold place full of snow mountains. The way they did was, she made me buy some green sheets and pinned it up in our kitchen area. Her project partner is interested in acting and could do a good australian accent. So, older did the research, found the right background videos, etc, wrote the lines, and made her partner say them wearing hat, gloves, etc, as if she was doing it for a documentary, and speak like that excited famous australian tv guy (the one who died from stingray). Needed a bit of coordination as the actor had to bend or turn at the correct angles and memorize big lines. Was sorta fun to watch them work on it, they worked for hours. They got a full 100 on it. Her teacher showed that video to anyone he could and challenged them to find any mistake in it, in terms of content as well as presentation. Most commendable thing was, older didn't want to be in the video. She was happy doing everything else, and the teacher noticed that as well. *one of the proud parent moments, so excuse my gloating*
>>Cool. That may be one of the things she could explore as part of the general ed part of her college curriculum. Its good when kids step out and take a chance. Worth even gloating over Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:30 am

TruthSeeker wrote:Hmm.

Intellect says - a proud mom is describing in detail, for anyone to connect to. A lot of parents do! We congratulate you here, and on FB.

Wisdom says - ? 

Uff. Wisdom says, "Have one more swig. You'll connect even better and feel even wiser". Cheersh!
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down