Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merlot daruwala

3 posters

Go down

Merlot daruwala Empty Merlot daruwala

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:36 am

In case you are reading this. Most of us knew how to kill a thread. It was discovered 3 years ago by none other than your alcoholic and I had tested it too. But none of us was sociopathic enough to do it so often n

Back to top Go down

Merlot daruwala Empty Re: Merlot daruwala

Post by Admin Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:38 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:In case you are reading this. Most of us knew how to kill a thread. It was discovered 3 years ago by none other than your alcoholic and I had tested it too. But none of us was sociopathic enough to do it so often n

Yeah, now that you say it, I remember that. I think we even talked about not letting that knowledge spread. It's remarkable how long CH survived with a pretty pathetic interface.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://such.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:51 pm

So all of you were in on this secret and nobody thought of telling me. Fine. Be that way.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:55 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:So all of you were in on this secret and nobody thought of telling me. Fine. Be that way.

This thing didn't become necessary when the psycopath CEO could not control her jealousy. Even sasthi wasn't doing it that much.

Back to top Go down

Post by mickeybrowneyes Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:01 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:So all of you were in on this secret and nobody thought of telling me. Fine. Be that way.

This thing didn't become necessary when the psycopath CEO could not control her jealousy. Even sasthi wasn't doing it that much.

I still used to type sulekha.com/groups to get to CH. Didn't know you could do all that shyt...:-)

mickeybrowneyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down