Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respected Unkils of CH...

3 posters

Go down

Respected Unkils of CH... Empty Respected Unkils of CH...

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:35 pm

On the occasion of World Senior Citizens Day, I thank you for sharing your knowledge of the ages and wisdom with your juniors on this forum. I hope you continue to do so for years to come, making this forum a place of joyful learning for all.

I pledge hereby to continue showing respect for elders and urge others to do it too.

Your respectful Nephew
MD
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Respected Unkils of CH... Empty Re: Respected Unkils of CH...

Post by goodcitizn Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:14 am

Thanks, Nephew, for acknowledging the existence of those unkils known for their sagacity and a certain intellectual panache that comes with age. That said, there is no correlation between unkils and time.

A case in point is my dad. His elder sister had already become a mother before he was born (due to their age difference), so at the time of his birth the local registrar's office recorded the arrival of both a bouncing baby and a bouncier unkil simultaneously.

I urge you to also make a special mention of one unkil in particular, a habitué of an economics forum, who at a mere superficial level of acquaintance might come across as an alpha bullfrog but, with further intimacy over the years, exemplies himself as the undisputed king of the irascible hoplobatrchus crassus species.

Feel free to feast on a gamut of delicacies involving ducks, geese, sheep and camels to honor this remarkably special day.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:30 am

Reads like a note before someone joins ISIS!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:09 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Reads like a note before someone joins ISIS!
Respect for elders is an Islamist virtue?
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down