Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Airlner diverted due to "unruly" passengers

4 posters

Go down

SW Airlner diverted due to "unruly" passengers Empty SW Airlner diverted due to "unruly" passengers

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:07 pm

....After questioning, the three "unruly" passengers were rebooked on a later flight. Their nationality has not been released.

Why not ? I bet the three passengers are actually pieceful and not unruly.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

SW Airlner diverted due to "unruly" passengers Empty Re: SW Airlner diverted due to "unruly" passengers

Post by swapna Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:01 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:....After questioning, the three "unruly" passengers were rebooked on a later flight. Their nationality has not been released.
1-A
Why not ?  I bet the three passengers are actually pieceful and not unruly.
vaat caashtt they are?

swapna

Back to top Go down

SW Airlner diverted due to "unruly" passengers Empty Re: SW Airlner diverted due to "unruly" passengers

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:00 pm

swapna wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:....After questioning, the three "unruly" passengers were rebooked on a later flight. Their nationality has not been released.
1-A
vaat caashtt they are?

They were Syrian Christian Iyers who came recently from Tiruvanantapuram. They strictly followed SCI customs in Kerala buses and thought that there was no difference between a plane and a bus.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:33 pm

>>>Only three on a Southwest? Must have vastly improved over the past few years since my last employer forced it on us...

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down