Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RK Pachauri - what do you think of him ?

+4
Vakavaka Pakapaka
southindian
garam_kuta
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
8 posters

Go down

RK Pachauri - what do you think of him ? Empty RK Pachauri - what do you think of him ?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:16 am

....Pretty sure this guy does these things routinely. This is where India is proving itself as a male-controlled society.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

RK Pachauri - what do you think of him ? Empty Re: RK Pachauri - what do you think of him ?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:37 pm

...The famous seven cases of Sexual harassment

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

RK Pachauri - what do you think of him ? Empty Re: RK Pachauri - what do you think of him ?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:15 pm

...Looks like his wife is even more accomplished and contributed to India more than him.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:32 pm

Wait.. why isn't this 75 -yr old not retired - if this "institute" is a Government agency?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:37 pm

terrible... there's someone i know. has a flirt for a husband. both are reasonably big shots in their field. women used to come and complain to HER how he tried to throw himself over them. i think one time he went in the hotel room of a fellow attendee in a conference in another city. apparently it didn't take him much, was pretty trigger happy. so embarassing.  

my biggest concern was, these were only the cases she got to hear. there must have so many who would either succumb to his advances, or push him away but not tell the wife.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:46 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

...The famous seven cases of Sexual harassment

பல் இருக்கிறவன் பக்கோடா தின்கிறான் Twisted Evil

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:59 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:....Pretty sure this guy does these things routinely. This is where India is proving itself as a male-controlled society.
Its the power thing... When execs have power they use it in every which way. 98% women enjoy the benefits and ...love it. Smile

A lot of execs do it.... Indians or not. The Non-Indian executives keep themselves in better shape though... and that helps in keeping complaint cases down.

Q: Why did Pachauri do an Indira Gandhi leaving strands of hair white when coloring them?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:06 pm

My experience and age says this.... Smile

Women (many) don't mind having fun with man in power... if men keep themselves fit and appear fine.

Pachauri is an idiot trying his power with the kind of body and orangutan face.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:48 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

...Looks like his wife is even more accomplished and contributed to India more than him.
May be she is an extremely serious scientist (cold fish)!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:33 pm

southindian wrote:My experience and age says this.... Smile

Women (many) don't mind having fun with man in power... if men keep themselves fit and appear fine.

all your sayings are northindian in nature and yet you call yourself, a southindian.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:02 am

garam-kuta wrote:

all your sayings are northindian in nature and yet you call yourself, a southindian.

hahahaha - hyphenating now? mimicking won't get you nowhere Wink

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:10 am

...Students protest against Goatman Pachauri

This guy is a very good crook. After his PhD all he could muster was an adjunct teaching position from some unknown college in West Virginia. And returned to India and used his crookery very well.

He should have stayed and joined Wall Street.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:57 am

Pachauri is an idiot trying his power with the kind of body and orangutan face.
a lot of Peepals are idiots, and have orangutan faces, not to mention bow legs, knock knees, and pigeon chests, and the pock marks on their faces.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:07 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:terrible... there's someone i know. has a flirt for a husband. both are reasonably big shots in their field. women used to come and complain to HER how he tried to throw himself over them. i think one time he went in the hotel room of a fellow attendee in a conference in another city. apparently it didn't take him much, was pretty trigger happy. so embarassing.  

my biggest concern was, these were only the cases she got to hear. there must have so many who would either succumb to his advances, or push him away but not tell the wife.
why is it such a big concern of yours?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:55 am

swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:terrible... there's someone i know. has a flirt for a husband. both are reasonably big shots in their field. women used to come and complain to HER how he tried to throw himself over them. i think one time he went in the hotel room of a fellow attendee in a conference in another city. apparently it didn't take him much, was pretty trigger happy. so embarassing.  

Maybe she is the wife. Why are you so concerned about why it is a big concern of hers?
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:00 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
swapna wrote:

Maybe she is the wife. Why are you so concerned about why it is a big concern of hers?

lol i know!

so anyway, i wasn't clear why i told that story. 

the concern, for people who want to know the full scope of things, the same concern may apply in Pachauri's case. if the allegations of those 2 women are true, a man, that too a big shot, will not harass just one or two women. doubt that there was anything 'special' about them, given the creepy things he was saying or doing. got to be a pattern and a history, with him getting bolder with each success.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:32 pm

Meghna Mathur wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
swapna wrote:

lol i know!

so anyway, i wasn't clear why i told that story. 

the concern, for people who want to know the full scope of things, the same concern may apply in Pachauri's case. if the allegations of those 2 women are true, a man, that too a big shot, will not harass just one or two women. doubt that there was anything 'special' about them, given the creepy things he was saying or doing. got to be a pattern and a history, with him getting bolder with each success.
are you back to your real name?
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down