Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NH exit polls

+2
doofus_maximus
Impedimenta
6 posters

Go down

NH exit polls Empty NH exit polls

Post by Impedimenta Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:25 pm

New Hampshire Exit Polls: How Different Groups Voted

VEry interesting data! as expected, huntsman got a chunk of the democratic and anti tea party for him. Ron paul gets a huge youth vote base, also expected given his "i can change everything about America and it don't matter if it is constitutional or not" attitude. ROmney does average out evenly!

How is he going to perform with the conservative, evangelical and born again republicans in SC?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

NH exit polls Empty Re: NH exit polls

Post by doofus_maximus Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:57 pm

are you sure Ron Paul goes against the Constitution? Isn't he the constitutionalist in the GOP campaign.

Paul has been described as conservative, Constitutionalist, and libertarian.[9] According to University of Georgia political scientist Keith Poole, Paul had the most conservative voting record of any member of Congress since 1937.[179] He has been nicknamed "Dr. No",[20]
representing both his medical degree and his insistence that he will
"never vote for legislation unless the proposed measure is expressly
authorized by the Constitution",[31] and "Mr. Republican".[180]
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:22 pm

The Romney nomination seems inevitable now, unless something goes very wrong- something dramatic happens.

Not really excited, but I think I will place the Obama 2012 sticker someone gave me on my car soon. As an independent voter..was waiting to see if there is an exciting alternative to the Pres..With Romney-there isn't.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:55 pm

Maria S wrote:The Romney nomination seems inevitable now, unless something goes very wrong- something dramatic happens.
The contours of that something aren't yet emerging. If one of the social conservatives -- Perry, Gingrich and Santorum -- were to drop out and endorse one of the other two before the 21st, that would shake up this race yet again. Short of that, I don't see how Romney can be stopped by the social conservatives.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:03 pm

Perry is dead politically and any endorsement can only hurt a candidate - he now having been recognized as a Patented Idiot.

Same goes for Gingrich. Santorum may help but he is likely to stay the course till the end in the hope of being a VP candidate.

A candidate needs to be undamaged to be of significant help.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:11 pm

Maria S wrote:

Not really excited, but I think I will place the Obama 2012 sticker someone gave me on my car soon.
And once more the Red Sea waters shall be parted.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:35 pm

Angel,

The parting of the Red Sea was significant- because it happened only once! And anything is of Biblical propotions- Heaven made..only the first time!

This time the parting - (if it happens with- as with all encumbents) is more man made..esp. men from big corporations and donors!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down