Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

more alternative facts from the scarecrow

4 posters

Go down

more alternative facts from the scarecrow Empty more alternative facts from the scarecrow

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:38 pm

kellyanne "scarecrow" conwoman trying to defend the indefensible. behold the new baghdad bob:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/kellyanne-conway-chris-cuomo-cnn-new-day-trainwreck-interview

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

more alternative facts from the scarecrow Empty Re: more alternative facts from the scarecrow

Post by Idéfix Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:10 am

Conway is a disgrace. The fact that she is doing this indicates that she thinks she won't be punished by the GOP leadership for her lies. She expects to get away with this, and that is a shameful indication of the state of the party.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

more alternative facts from the scarecrow Empty Re: more alternative facts from the scarecrow

Post by southindian Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:51 am

She is so fucking disgusting. I can't watch her for more than 2 minutes without an urge to break her twisting, lying face.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:54 am

failure is incomplete success;
down the tubes is negative growth;
lies =alternative facts;

and the show goes on..

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:56 am

Idéfix wrote:Conway is a disgrace. The fact that she is doing this indicates that she thinks she won't be punished by the GOP leadership for her lies. She expects to get away with this, and that is a shameful indication of the state of the party.

I wasn't watching with full focus, but I think this interview was shown in fox news last night, with snippets of just her comments, indicating as if she silenced CNN

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:18 pm

t w wrote:
Idéfix wrote:Conway is a disgrace. The fact that she is doing this indicates that she thinks she won't be punished by the GOP leadership for her lies. She expects to get away with this, and that is a shameful indication of the state of the party.
I wasn't watching with full focus, but I think this interview was shown in fox news last night, with snippets of just her comments, indicating as if she silenced CNN
I clean by Browser history after clicking on any FoxNews link. And you watch FoxNews?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:34 pm

garam_kuta wrote:failure is incomplete success;
down the tubes is negative growth;
lies =alternative facts;

and the show goes on..
Newspeak, brought to us by the Ministry of Truth.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:37 pm

t w wrote:

Here is some Fox News magic...

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/341431-fox-friends-corrects-its-coverage-of-the-hills-comey-report-we-were-mistaken

"Yesterday on this program, we aired and tweeted a story saying former FBI Director James Comey leaked memos containing top secret information," Doocy said near the top of the program. "We were mistaken in that."

The correction by the morning program comes after Trump retweeted a "Fox & Friends" report early Monday that Comey “leaked CLASSIFIED INFORMATION.”

Will Il Douche admit the error by Fox & Friends? Will trumptards acknowledge this piece of "FAKE NEWS" from Fox News? I am not holding my breath.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:38 pm

southindian wrote:
t w wrote:
I clean by Browser history after clicking on any FoxNews link. And you watch FoxNews?

well, technically the only thing *I* watch on tv is youtube via chrome... it's the XH who puts on FoxNews, 'to see what every side is saying'. Yesterday he did it more animatedly, coz we were having a discussion and he was reminded yet again how CNN once showed the most obscure tribe of India and tried to pass it as mainstream Hinduism. So he was newly pissed and promptly changed to FoxNews... then later, I could not handle FoxNews voice anymore and chromcasted more youtube songs when he left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:44 pm

I watch Fox News from time to time. Particularly when stories like the Don Jr. meeting break. It is quite educational to see how the media treats politics as a spectator sport and nothing more. CNN is guilty of that too, but Fox News takes being a fanboy to a whole other level. CNN is like ESPN trying to make money off of an intense game with two sides with no intrinsic differences like policies. Fox News is like the local sports talk radio station that worships the ground on which the local team walks.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down