Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Kannada Rajyotsava day

3 posters

Go down

Happy Kannada Rajyotsava day Empty Happy Kannada Rajyotsava day

Post by Ponniyin Selvan Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:40 am

Nov 1 is the day when language based states of Karnataka, Kerala and indirectly Tamil nadu are formed. Best wishes.

Hoping to convey a different type of wish in the future.

Ponniyin Selvan

Back to top Go down

Happy Kannada Rajyotsava day Empty Re: Happy Kannada Rajyotsava day

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:29 pm

Kannadiga girls are not well coordinated. They have a long way to go.....

http://images.deccanchronicle.com/dc-Cover-b6c8j6nc8sqr5auj2dsf2oef06-20171102010439.Medi.jpeg

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:46 pm

i think karnataka (kannada, mysorian, tulu speaking) women are the most beautiful among SI women; rather among all indian women.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:06 am

indeed, tw, indeed Smile

ellarigu kannada rAjyothsavadha hardhika shubhashyagaLu

PS: it's wonderful to be living in india, enjoying sooo many holidays, particularly the feasting ones Very Happy

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:40 am

scared of the word feasting now...

after my dad passed away, and we were sitting in his room, we took out his blood sugar monitor, and since it was 2 hours after lunch, we pricked ourselves. Actually now that I think about it, it's only me who got pricked. Sis began yelling at me after the result. and bro ran out.

So ya. I am still there where I was during my pregnancy. 2 hours after a meal, my numbers don't go back to fasting levels which ideally they should. They are not high enough to make me pre diabetic, but they are not low enough to feel comfortable. In short I most likely have insulin resistance, which is most likely coz of genes and over-weightedness.

So since then I been pricking myself randomly, and experimenting what sends my blood glucose up and what keeps it normal.

I am yet to make conclusions, but feasting is out for me brah... I am sorta ok if I eat HALF roti, that too with raw carrots before food, and walk 20 minutes right after. If I eat ONE roti, then it has to be with chicken, or else I need to walk a bit more, but the numbers still won't be desirably low. I have learned to keep my daytime food at a decent level, but dinner is out of whack. And the day I had alu paratha with sweet lime achar, and lounged for 2 hours, it was like Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down