Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

congratulations jeremiah mburuburu...

5 posters

Go down

congratulations jeremiah mburuburu... Empty congratulations jeremiah mburuburu...

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:01 am

...on learning how to correctly nest and edit posts while replying. i know it was a rather tall order but i had full faith in your competence. it took you about a year but it is unbelievable that you did it so fast. clap

Back to top Go down

congratulations jeremiah mburuburu... Empty Re: congratulations jeremiah mburuburu...

Post by Hellsangel Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:33 pm

You can teach an old dog new tricks!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

congratulations jeremiah mburuburu... Empty Re: congratulations jeremiah mburuburu...

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:42 pm

Hellsangel wrote:You can teach an old dog new tricks!

the guy is old enough to be your father. is this how you were brought up--to disrespect your elders?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:06 pm

Rashmun wrote:

the guy is old enough to be your father. is this how you were brought up--to disrespect your elders?

hahaha and how many people have you abused- the ones that are older than you?

wait.... you are exempted from all the rules. Just now remembered.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:14 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

i don't believe i have ever insulted anyone old enough to be my father although i may have expressed my vigorous disagreement with them occasionally. at any rate, two wrongs don't make one right. you are welcome to reprimand me if i insult anyone old enough to be my father and i will take your criticism in the right spirit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:33 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

i don't believe i have ever insulted anyone old enough to be my father although i may have expressed my vigorous disagreement with them occasionally. at any rate, two wrongs don't make one right. you are welcome to reprimand me if i insult anyone old enough to be my father and i will take your criticism in the right spirit.

hhahaha... yeah rite... you will argue and insist on people posting their Birth certificates, then you would claim you never did, and if you ever did you really never meant, and if you ever meant it, you only joked, and finally if you joked you never meant to.

It has been a while since we saw your ringa-ringa-argument. May be it is time.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:53 pm

Uppili
rashmun advising others on decorum is like devil quoting from scriptures.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:37 pm

Which part is objectionable? Old or dog?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:04 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Which part is objectionable? Old or dog?

i have said what i wanted to say and will not continue discussing this issue further.

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:44 am

LOL.. Rashu.. If dealing with CHAunties, one brings up the age, then it is ageism. But when it comes to defending your fellow octogenarians like Vee Unkil you bring up 'respect your elders' adage. Double standards I say.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:35 am

doofus_maximus wrote:LOL.. Rashu.. If dealing with CHAunties, one brings up the age, then it is ageism. But when it comes to defending your fellow octogenarians like Vee Unkil you bring up 'respect your elders' adage. Double standards I say.

i know tamil kids who prostrate themselves on the floor before their parents and other elders. you need to start emulating them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:39 am

Rashmun wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:LOL.. Rashu.. If dealing with CHAunties, one brings up the age, then it is ageism. But when it comes to defending your fellow octogenarians like Vee Unkil you bring up 'respect your elders' adage. Double standards I say.

i know tamil kids who prostrate themselves on the floor before their parents and other elders. you need to start emulating them.

you need to start ever so gently extricating your brown nose from the wrinkly bottom of your newfound superstar.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:44 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

you need to start ever so gently extricating your brown nose from the wrinkly bottom of your newfound superstar.

are you talking about Luke? He seems to be right about the fact that you keep having fantasies about people you dislike.

-----

Luke Warmus posted Re:Tamil Nadu on 2 yrs ago
i love to read your fantasies about my death. they
reveal your anger and frustration, and the extent to which i've turned
your arse into a finely-pureed pulp.

https://such.forumotion.com/t2392-blast-from-the-past-9-propagandhi-vs-luke-warmus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down