Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India needs women like Anandibahi Joshi not sluts like Poonam Pandey

4 posters

Go down

India needs women like Anandibahi Joshi not sluts like Poonam Pandey Empty India needs women like Anandibahi Joshi not sluts like Poonam Pandey

Post by Rishi Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:32 pm

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-check-out-poonam-pandey-at-her-semi-nude-best-for-nasha-4323052-PHO.html

Rishi

Back to top Go down

India needs women like Anandibahi Joshi not sluts like Poonam Pandey Empty Re: India needs women like Anandibahi Joshi not sluts like Poonam Pandey

Post by pravalika nanda Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:34 am

well, I don't know why nudity is such a bad thing. anyhow, i saw the pics - a few trashy ones but overall i  think she's a very beautiful woman, and i was curious cuz we rarely see pics of good-looking indian women...and those overly-made-up movie-stars don't count.

pandey's slim, tall, toned, has a nice waist and i love that her skin color is brown and so much closer to mine, i'm tired of these Katrina kaifs and kareena kapoors. they pale in comparison to poonam pandey (pun-no!). poonam is naturally beautiful and is very indian-looking. i like.

and there's nothing that a good cook-book can't fix.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

India needs women like Anandibahi Joshi not sluts like Poonam Pandey Empty Re: India needs women like Anandibahi Joshi not sluts like Poonam Pandey

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:10 am

Rishi wrote:http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-check-out-poonam-pandey-at-her-semi-nude-best-for-nasha-4323052-PHO.html

Ok, I'll do the patriotic thing. India can keep the doc - I'll take the slut. Jai Hind.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:14 am

roflllll, MT MD.
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down