Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuck I can't flirt

+13
FluteHolder
b_A
pravalika nanda
Bittu
gone
Impedimenta
goodcitizn
Petrichor
Kris
smArtha
MaxEntropy_Man
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Merlot Daruwala
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fuck I can't flirt Empty Fuck I can't flirt

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:41 am

Need a 101 in it.

*now*

Back to top Go down

Fuck I can't flirt Empty Re: Fuck I can't flirt

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:47 am

Hey don't beat yourself up. The best of flirters can falter on a Monday morning.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:55 am

A man can charm a woman with his words and a woman can do that with her smile. Sport that bewitching smile. No words are necessary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:00 am

kinnera wrote:A man can charm a woman with his words and a woman can do that with her smile. Sport that bewitching smile. No words are necessary.
There are only so many LOLs I can type on ym without looking stupid. But I think I did fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:09 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
kinnera wrote:A man can charm a woman with his words and a woman can do that with her smile. Sport that bewitching smile. No words are necessary.
There are only so many LOLs I can type on ym without looking stupid. But I think I did fine.
LOLing is flirting??Shocked 
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:13 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
LOLing is flirting??Shocked 
I is not...and that is her lament.

B.S: To VB - Flirting is an art and like any other art you lose your touch/interest if you don't practice constantly. I am a prime example of that.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:16 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
You talking abt online flirting? SighO! Then I guess you got to talk and be good with your words.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:16 am

flirting is a waste of time. at a certain point in life one would hope that men and women can transact love and sex without the need to put on an act. if i am ever at a point where i am in the seeking mode again, i'd hope being myself is sufficient.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:24 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:flirting is a waste of time. at a certain point in life one would hope that men and women can transact love and sex without the need to put on an act. if i am ever at a point where i am in the seeking mode again, i'd hope being myself is sufficient.
True. SUCH transactions should be no more complex than this:
Man: *heavy breathing*
Woman: Take me, now *sigh*
Man: Woo hoo!
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:27 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:flirting is a waste of time. at a certain point in life one would hope that men and women can transact love and sex without the need to put on an act. if i am ever at a point where i am in the seeking mode again, i'd hope being myself is sufficient.
You mean "Mo"de?

Reminds me some movie in which Tom Cruise tells the girl "You and I both know what we are after. Lets cut to the chase" and they both head to her apt.

If only life is that easy.....of course, it is for someone who looks like Tom Cruise...Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:49 am

Rate please:

Fuck I can't flirt ECxqcd3

Fuck I can't flirt FGLUOOU

Fuck I can't flirt A6Sv7GZ

Fuck I can't flirt 58QsyQM

Fuck I can't flirt I93sqHF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:05 am

Lol. Got caught this time.

Fuck I can't flirt My0uF7Y

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:08 am

Awkward...
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:14 am

I know! My natural response: ugh I like my space getting ready. Thank you!

Btw. There is gonna be minimum 5, maximum 8 years age difference. Is it all right?

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:52 am

Don't try too hard to impress. You can flirt if you are enjoying the situation and totally into the moment with no pressing ulterior motives playing on the mind every second of your interaction. Keep the judgement faculty of the mind in hibernation during the interaction.

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:58 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:Need a 101 in it.

*now*
>>>Talk about your caste, GRE scores, grad school GPA, your school's ranking. This sort of self-identification is sure to endear you to the hearts of classy gents.

(but to wax serious for a moment, be yourself)

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:05 am

Yeah. I have deleted the convo. But I could last only one hour of flirting. There is only so much sweetheart and honey an aunty can handle.

IMO guys who start flirting too soon are looking for a fling. Guys who are going for a serious one won't start flirting so soon. So it is upto the woman how much to respond, depending on what she is looking for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:19 am

smArtha wrote:Don't try too hard to impress. You can flirt if you are enjoying the situation and totally into the moment with no pressing ulterior motives playing on the mind every second of your interaction. Keep the judgement faculty of the mind in hibernation during the interaction.
i simply freeze, that's something I have been wanting to break for a while. Years actually.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:58 am

I don't know what to say. To me the guy's flirting seemed so eeeewwww. That's probably a pretty standard/common form of flirting ('let me help you bathe', 'let me help you dress' etc. Used to have them in old movies of shoban babu and sridevi). And it is obvious that you were trying hard to flirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:15 pm

kinnera wrote:I don't know what to say. To me the guy's flirting seemed so eeeewwww. That's probably a pretty standard/common form of flirting ('let me help you bathe', 'let me help you dress' etc. Used to have them in old movies of shoban babu and sridevi). And it is obvious that you were trying hard to flirt.
are the images still on? i sometimes see the cache, sometimes deleted.

yeah... too cheesy, too quick, and wayyyyy too young. will pull the plug. He lives with his rents. deal breaker.

sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:18 pm

The images are gone.

Yeah, pull the plug. You deserve better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Petrichor Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:22 pm

Online Flirting:

1. Demonstrate an interest early and then practice anti-flirting.
2. Leave the girl wondering if you are interested at all in flirting.
3. Keep a tight control on responding only when there is an IM...do not be verbose and practice proportionate response at all times.
4. Length of chat and progressive interest reciprocation builds confidence, trust and ability of the girl to share confidences.
5. Never lie; half-truths are acceptable.
6. Be willing to walk away at any time.
7. Find common interests...things both of you like.
8. Seek the plateau where feelings are shared without words!
9. Do not ever creep her out with overt sexual moves...like our resident casanova.
10. Raise the game to a phone conversation.
11. Generate and sustain tension over several weeks.
12. At this point, if she is not willing to reroute her ticket through your town for a f2f, taper off the contact.

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:23 pm

*now*
Always here to help a damsel in distress. According to Cosmopolitan, here are ten tips:

1. Look - but not too much. (a furtive glance with your eyes)
2. Get him wondering. (an accidental touch)
3. Test the space before you touch. (step within 18 inches of his space fleetingly)
4. Use your smile. (a subliminal sexual signal of drawing his eyes to your lips)
5. Be an accidental flirt. (like letting your foot brush his ever-so lightly)
6. Ask him a question. (tempt him by asking a provocative question drawing attention to yourself)
7. Compliment him - but do it sideways. (a coy compliment alluding to your sexual interest in him)
8. Talk him into bed. (think of a way to heat up the convo)
9. Command him without anyone knowing. (embedded commands like asking him to take you out for coffee)
10. Don't try too hard. (make him think you are fun, not needy)

http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/love-sex/tips/new-rules-of-flirting-sex-tips-cosmopolitan-relationship-advice-clone-1318862562-9#fbIndex9

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:27 pm

kinnera wrote:The images are gone.

my original game is back on... will bore him away. All I need to do is to start yapping.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:28 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
True. SUCH transactions should be no more complex than this:
Man: *heavy breathing*
Woman: Take me, now *sigh*
Man: Woo hoo!
that's not what i meant. if two people are in their forties, they've already experienced some ups and downs in love and sex. why not just state status, life interests, maybe exchange pictures and state what one is looking for in a relationship -- sex/sex+companionship/sex+companionship+potential marital partner etc? if there is some initial overlap of all or a subset of these criteria, meet and see if there is some reasonable chemistry and go from there. what's the need for this exceedingly complex and innuendo-laden communication?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:32 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:

my original game is back on... will bore him away. All I need to do is to start yapping.
Lol! That always works. Doesn"t it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:36 pm

and he is a liar... i asked him to tell me what went wrong with his marriage. he says, 'she cheated'. Now I would have believed this, but i have been taken on this ride before... guys prefer saying this rather than getting into the nitty gritty. Upon research it will turn out to, 'maybe she didn't' and then, 'actually she didn't, it's me who cheated'.

game over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:37 pm

kinnera wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

Lol! That always works. Doesn"t it?
boring straight yapping. never failed.

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:40 pm

Petrichor wrote:Online Flirting:

3. Keep a tight control on responding only when there is an IM...do not be verbose and practice proportionate response at all times.
4. Length of chat and progressive interest reciprocation builds confidence, trust and ability of the girl to share confidences.
9. Do not ever creep her out with overt sexual moves...like our resident casanova.
12. At this point, if she is not willing to reroute her ticket through your town for a f2f, taper off the contact.

Sure these will help a guy.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:48 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
*now*
Always here to help a damsel in distress. According to Cosmopolitan, here are ten tips:

3. Test the space before you touch. (step within 18 inches of his space fleetingly)
4. Use your smile. (a subliminal sexual signal of drawing his eyes to your lips)
6. Ask him a question. (tempt him by asking a provocative question drawing attention to yourself)
7. Compliment him - but do it sideways. (a coy compliment alluding to your sexual interest in him)
9. Command him without anyone knowing. (embedded commands like asking him to take you out for coffee)

http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/love-sex/tips/new-rules-of-flirting-sex-tips-cosmopolitan-relationship-advice-clone-1318862562-9#fbIndex9
1. This is a toughie... The last guy had a HUGE mole on his nose (not making this up). Hard not to stare.
2. I don't do accidental touches. I might even hold someone's hand w/o meaning to flirt... maybe I should stop this now.
3. I am clumsy. chances are i will stomp his foot within 30 minutes.
4. Now this is beyond my control. I am a very reactive person. So whether I smile or not comes naturally depending on how i am liking the person.
5. no light foot brush here. I have had giant men wince in pain. Sad accidentally of course.
6. i once told someone i have a big belly. he used that opportunity to rub his hands over my top. Not happening again.
7. my compliments are directly propotional to how high i am.
8. eh?
9. eh?
10. beyond my control again. if i like someone, it's hard for me to "play it PC"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:50 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:and he is a liar... i asked him to tell me what went wrong with his marriage. he says, 'she cheated'. Now I would have believed this, but i have been taken on this ride before... guys prefer saying this rather than getting into the nitty gritty. Upon research it will turn out to, 'maybe she didn't' and then, 'actually she didn't, it's me who cheated'.

game over.
Ummm. Maybe one day you'll feel that k is better than all these guys and what b and I wish for will come true

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:54 pm

kinnera wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:and he is a liar... i asked him to tell me what went wrong with his marriage. he says, 'she cheated'. Now I would have believed this, but i have been taken on this ride before... guys prefer saying this rather than getting into the nitty gritty. Upon research it will turn out to, 'maybe she didn't' and then, 'actually she didn't, it's me who cheated'.

game over.
Ummm. Maybe one day you'll feel that k is better than all these guys and what b and I wish for will come true
he says the other guy's wife showed him the proof of the affair. dammit i am in again. will meet atleast once to sort this mystery out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:19 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
kinnera wrote:

game over.
he says the other guy's wife showed him the proof of the affair. dammit i am in again. will meet atleast once to sort this mystery out.
You are beyond redemption! tearing hair out

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:34 pm

Petrichor wrote:Online Flirting:

Too much work and too academic....boring...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:36 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
kinnera wrote:

game over.
Why not he go after the "other guy's" wife ? Ask for a pic of THAT woman....Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:39 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
*now*

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:43 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
*now*

1. This is a toughie... The last guy had a HUGE mole on his nose (not making this up). Hard not to stare.
2. I don't do accidental touches. I might even hold someone's hand w/o meaning to flirt... maybe I should stop this now.
4. Now this is beyond my control. I am a very reactive person. So whether I smile or not comes naturally depending on how i am liking the person.
5. no light foot brush here. I have had giant men wince in pain. :(accidentally of course.
6. i once told someone i have a big belly. he used that opportunity to rub his hands over my top. Not happening again.
8. eh?
9. eh?
10. beyond my control again. if i like someone, it's hard for me to "play it PC"
Vidya Bagchi little star
How I wonder what you are
Dating guys with moles on the nose
Crushing men's feet with your toes
Allowing dates to rub your tummy
Praising guys when feeling rummy

Vidya Bagchi little star
Dating guys is not so easy
When you don't play it PC
Perhaps your sex life will go soaring
With your strategy of being boring

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:43 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
*now*

I was at an ortho office today... (yeah..age is getting to me). The surgeons PA - a P711 drooler type chick - was there to examine. I received.noticed the above list of moves. Oh...BTW, she and I took some classes together when she was doing her undergrad. and I showed her homework from yesteryears still stored in my laptop...(She was my study partner and used my laptop a couple of times.)

So what should I do ?...Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:47 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
*now*

I was at an ortho office today... (yeah..age is getting to me). The surgeons PA - a P711 drooler type chick - was there to examine. I received.noticed the above list of moves.  Oh...BTW, she and I took some classes together when she was doing her undergrad. and I showed her homework from yesteryears still stored in my laptop...(She was my study partner and used my laptop a couple of times.)

upps, in this order

a) tell her you are from kansas, the same place dorothy is from, wizard of OZ took place there.
b) ask her to log on to this forum and point her to the handle that is M adi saamiyar
c) take a cold shower

will work like a charm for you. she will find me and thank me.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:52 pm

Impedimenta wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
*now*

I was at an ortho office today... (yeah..age is getting to me). The surgeons PA - a P711 drooler type chick - was there to examine. I received.noticed the above list of moves.  Oh...BTW, she and I took some classes together when she was doing her undergrad. and I showed her homework from yesteryears still stored in my laptop...(She was my study partner and used my laptop a couple of times.)

upps, in this order

a) tell her you are from kansas, the same place dorothy is from, wizard of OZ took place there.
b) ask her to log on to this forum and point her to the handle that is M adi saamiyar
c) take a cold shower

will work like a charm for you. she will find me and thank me.
No need at all... this has already been taken care off.

(Hahaha... I left out the following...

She did not even bother to say a proper bye to me - just waved her hand and said good to see you again uppili and that was that.)

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:24 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
*now*

5. no light foot brush here. I have had giant men wince in pain. :(accidentally of course.
8. eh?
9. eh?
Vidya Bagchi little star
Dating guys with moles on the nose
Crushing men's feet with your toes
Allowing dates to rub your tummy
Praising guys when feeling rummy

Vidya Bagchi little star
Dating guys is not so easy
When you don't play it PC
Perhaps your sex life will go soaring
With your strategy of being boring
lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:53 pm

ya, it's game over... he wants to see me TODAY. and I agreed.
oily yet frizzy hair. check.
oily face. check.
weight++. check.
wearing sleeveless. check.
not shaved under that sleeveless. check.
sleeveless covered with an unsightly shrug. check.
loose pants, not capris or skirt. check.
sandals. check.
sandals looks like sporty man sandals. check.

he will definitely not want to bathe me t'row.

Back to top Go down

Post by gone Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:09 pm

Wow! Petrichor is a dork. Who builds "tension" for weeks and weeks online?

If two people are serious about meeting and mating, they'll progress from email to phone call after one or two emails. From phone call to meeting after one or two phone calls. Anything more than that screams time-waster.

gone

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:17 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:ya, it's game over... he wants to see me TODAY. and I agreed.
oily yet frizzy hair. check.
oily face. check.
weight++. check.
wearing sleeveless. check.
not shaved under that sleeveless. check.
sleeveless covered with an unsightly shrub. check.
loose pants, not capris or skirt. check.
sandals. check.
sandals looks like sporty man sandals. check.

I pray he falls for your inner beauty.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Petrichor Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:18 pm

My recommendations are for LTR.

If it is the zipless kind one seeks, then just about any meatpacking district watering hole would do.

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:23 pm

mainstreet wrote:Wow!  Petrichor is a dork.  Who builds "tension" for weeks and weeks online?  

If two people are serious about meeting and mating, they'll progress from email to phone call after one or two emails.  From phone call to meeting after one or two phone calls.  Anything more than that screams time-waster.
I see...that is how it is done in your southern "town?" No wonder the poor blacks in your area produce so many kids so fast with different women.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by gone Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:35 pm

Good luck on your date but don't be too available. Tell him you can't find a sitter at the last minute. Or you have to work. Whatever! Make it up. Ask if Thursday night or Saturday would be better (give him a few options to pick from).

That way he won't think you're at his beck and call. And you'll have time for a facial, waxing, haircut, new outfit, smell really amazing. Don't go hopping on any planes, trains, or automobiles to see him either. Let him jump through hoops to come to where you live.

If you meet and he looks like Quasimodo, you'll feel better for not dropping everything to see him and wasting time to go to his neck of the woods. If there's some chemistry there, then flirt, seduce, flirt, seduce...

gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:04 pm

I had set up nice and far thursday for him. But he said he can drop by the Starbucks right next door and say a quick hi. No date.

GC. You did make me feel better *sarc*. I got no inner beauty to talk about. If I did, then men 1-3 would not have dropped me the way they did.

And Oh. I just noticed my hairy arms. Anyway. On the plus side, if he doesn't get scared away today, things will only look up for me. If he gets scared away, then also good coz I can't afford to look dolled up 3-4 times a week. Too much pressure.

Just hoping he is not a shorty like the mole-on-the-nose dude. He barely reached my forehead and was so tiny he made me feel ashamed of myself. *shudder* why do men lie about their heights?

Last edited by Vidya Bagchi on Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:04 pm

mainstreet wrote:If you meet and he looks like Quasimodo, you'll feel better for not dropping everything to see him and wasting time to go to his neck of the woods.  If there's some chemistry there, then flirt, seduce, flirt, seduce...
LOL! Good advice.

If he looks like Casanova, after chemistry comes physics.

If he looks like Quasimodo, before chemistry comes history.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:09 pm

to become newly single at 40+ sounds scary. i don't think i could survive it. reading this thread it sounds alternately like it's a meat market or a gathering of all the weirdos in one place.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next