Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuck I can't flirt

+13
FluteHolder
b_A
pravalika nanda
Bittu
gone
Impedimenta
goodcitizn
Petrichor
Kris
smArtha
MaxEntropy_Man
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Merlot Daruwala
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Fuck I can't flirt - Page 3 Empty Re: Fuck I can't flirt

Post by Kris Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:10 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
Kris wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:Need a 101 in it.

*now*
>>>Talk about your caste, GRE scores, grad school GPA, your school's ranking. This sort of self-identification is sure to endear you to the hearts of classy gents.

(but to wax serious for a moment, be yourself)
well actually I've spoken to a lot of these engineering/banking/venture cap types from very good families and they do want to know your caste, sub-caste, gotram, medical records, etc. some guys offered to mail me their cfa scores, usmle scores; a Bengali mom asked to see my CV. there's also a word to describe if something's wrong with your horoscope - it escapes me just now; they want to know about that. and I think I mentioned the tam-b dad who wanted hire a private investigator to find out if my hymen was intact or not - just ask me and i'll tell you, right? so yes, the guys you speak to initially may be okay but then these grown men will send their parents to find out the rest of the details. the only reason I can laugh it off and have a good time with it is cuz I only do this to please my mom.

you know, men who're online aren't looking for love, they're looking for compatibility and a warm body and a younger woman who will be their caretaker in their old age. this is why they list their caste, subcaste, salary etc.
>>>Holy Cr*p, this is a lot worse than I thought!

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:15 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Kris wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:Yeah. I have deleted the convo. But I could last only one hour of flirting. There is only so much sweetheart and honey an aunty can handle.

IMO guys who start flirting too soon are looking for a fling. Guys who are going for a serious one won't start flirting so soon. So it is upto the woman how much to respond, depending on what she is looking for.
>>>>Someone called you 'sweetheart' /'honey' in a pre-date scenario..Scary! Get out when you can. Absolutely no excuse, no exceptions (ok, blue haired grandmas waiting on you at a diner maybe..as in  "want a biscuit to go with that, hon?")
ya ok ok ok, i am getting out of this. blocked on ym. *brutal* he is just a kid, no? He wore shorts exactly the same pattern as my son's.
>>>VB, I think you have enough material here to write a Woody Allen flick- the boxer-comedian, the guy who wants to be sung to, the guy who wants to rub your tummy...Put your writing skills to work. The world is your oyster Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:39 pm

Kris wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:well actually I've spoken to a lot of these engineering/banking/venture cap types from very good families and they do want to know your caste, sub-caste, gotram, medical records, etc. some guys offered to mail me their cfa scores, usmle scores; a Bengali mom asked to see my CV. there's also a word to describe if something's wrong with your horoscope - it escapes me just now; they want to know about that. and I think I mentioned the tam-b dad who wanted hire a private investigator to find out if my hymen was intact or not - just ask me and i'll tell you, right? so yes, the guys you speak to initially may be okay but then these grown men will send their parents to find out the rest of the details. the only reason I can laugh it off and have a good time with it is cuz I only do this to please my mom.

you know, men who're online aren't looking for love, they're looking for compatibility and a warm body and a younger woman who will be their caretaker in their old age. this is why they list their caste, subcaste, salary etc.
>>>Holy Cr*p, this is a lot worse than I thought!
this reminds me of the guy or was that a girl who struck by lightining 6 times.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:37 am

Join a college, or a technical institute and start from there?

I would rather work in a charity (dance school, computer school, singing fusion)  than flirting to find a partner. Not for me...don't have tolerance to anything these days.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:42 am

Nila wrote:Join a college, or a technical institute and start from there?

I would rather work in a charity (dance school, computer school, singing fusion)  than flirting to find a partner. Not for me...don't have tolerance to anything these days.
You don't want a warm body who will share (or better still, foot) all expenses, be a handyman and also take care of you in your old age?
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:48 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Nila wrote:Join a college, or a technical institute and start from there?

You don't want a warm body who can be a handyman and also take care of you in your old age?
I can learn some tantra and make myself happy.

Lately I installed a dishwasher all by myself (I work out!) My H was doing dishes and he felt that the dishwasher wasn't doing it's job so ordered a dishwasher with a stream and double door-ed fancy one - which is absolutely great! It was lying the garage for weeks and finally I installed it reading the manual.

I don't become old! I am forever 21 ahem 19!

I will be buzy - very very buzzy from next week and I won't be posting anymore. Will miss all of you! Maria, happy to see your post.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:36 am

Kris wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Kris wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:Yeah. I have deleted the convo. But I could last only one hour of flirting. There is only so much sweetheart and honey an aunty can handle.

IMO guys who start flirting too soon are looking for a fling. Guys who are going for a serious one won't start flirting so soon. So it is upto the woman how much to respond, depending on what she is looking for.
>>>>Someone called you 'sweetheart' /'honey' in a pre-date scenario..Scary! Get out when you can. Absolutely no excuse, no exceptions (ok, blue haired grandmas waiting on you at a diner maybe..as in  "want a biscuit to go with that, hon?")
ya ok ok ok, i am getting out of this. blocked on ym. *brutal* he is just a kid, no? He wore shorts exactly the same pattern as my son's.
>>>VB, I think you have enough material here to write a Woody Allen flick- the boxer-comedian, the guy who wants to be sung to, the guy who wants to rub your tummy...Put your writing skills to work. The world is your oyster Smile
....and not to forget the cheating husband and his spying wife (who was successful in catching him and passing on that valuable info to the other woman's husband).

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:58 am

kinnera wrote:
Kris wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Kris wrote:

....and not to forget the cheating husband and his spying wife (who was successful in catching him and passing on that valuable info to the other woman's husband).
>>> Wait, did the woman and the other husband then pair up? This is getting curiouser and curiuouser. I need to go back and read the whole thread. A miniseries is in the works. Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:35 am

Kris,
if it is a book it can be titled "advice on how to flirt from inexperienced Indian nerds ".
between pn and vb we have covered every Indian male stereo type and the leftover extreme cases were already represented by lunatic jat.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3