Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mumbai burning again

5 posters

Go down

Mumbai burning again Empty Mumbai burning again

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:47 pm

i don't know what motivates those who go around killing indiscriminately.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/three-blasts-in-mumbai-21-dead-over-140-injured-119083

----------

Back to top Go down

Mumbai burning again Empty Re: Mumbai burning again

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:51 pm

Rashmun wrote:i don't know what motivates those who go around killing indiscriminately.

Hmm. Let us start from the time of Chengiz Khan and down to Babur and Akbar...
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:52 pm

did you not see the other threads...
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:57 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:i don't know what motivates those who go around killing indiscriminately.

this is like saying we should accept the killings in bombay because Asoka carried out a mass slaughter in Kalinga (modern Orissa).

Back to top Go down

Post by sambarvada Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:41 pm

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/three-blasts-in-mumbai-21-dead-over-140-injured-119083

----------

===> The number of people died in this attck is smaller than the one in the train accident a few days ago.

Why there was no hue and cry at that time?

sambarvada

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:43 pm

sambarvada wrote:

----------

===> The number of people died in this attck is smaller than the one in the train accident a few days ago.

Why there was no hue and cry at that time?

--> because that was an accident and not deliberate killings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:26 am

i am interested in knowing pigvijay singh's reaction. how come he hasn't opened his trap yet?

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:41 am

Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

this is like saying we should accept the killings in bombay because Asoka carried out a mass slaughter in Kalinga (modern Orissa).

It is people like you that the Jehadi terrorists adore and count on support in their killig of hindus. They all know that they can always depend on "your kind" to make the killers appear innocent.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:47 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

It is people like you that the Jehadi terrorists adore and count on support in their killig of hindus. They all know that they can always depend on "your kind" to make the killers appear innocent.

--> your hatred of ALL muslims is blinding you to the fact that indiscriminately killing people in India results in innocent muslims also dying. This is not a hindu vs muslims issue but a ordinary peace loving citizen vs terrorist issue. Shame on you for not distinguishing between a peaceful muslim and a terrorist.

--> Btw, the new Indian Law Minister is also a muslim. Did you cry your heart out when you heard this news?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:03 am

Rashmun wrote:

--> Btw, the new Indian Law Minister is also a muslim. Did you cry your heart out when you heard this news?

No wonder the Paki jehadists, Indian iSalaamis and "your kind" celebrated the appointment in the only manner that you all know.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am

Rashmun wrote:

No wonder the Paki jehadists, Indian iSalaamis and "your kind" celebrated the appointment in the only manner that you all know.

has your brain fossilized completely?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:21 am

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I am just expressing the views of 99% of the hindus and how they feel and think. Of course, the 1% will never agree, and will defend the Biriyani terrorists.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:06 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I am just expressing the views of 99% of the hindus and how they feel and think. Of course, the 1% will never agree, and will defend the Biriyani terrorists.

just so you know, not even 1% of hindus believe your crazy theories.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down