Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is time SI gets complete autonomy

+15
Petrichor
Propagandhi711
garam_kuta
Kris
bw
ashdoc
pravalika nanda
nevada
Silly Point
b_A
truthbetold
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Seva Lamberdar
Hellsangel
Rishi
19 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

It is time SI gets complete autonomy - Page 7 Empty Re: It is time SI gets complete autonomy

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:49 pm

b_A wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote: The only difference between the two is that b_A posts on financial threads.

Doesn't Idefix profile fit perfectly ? We both post in financial threads, cryptics , both telugu.Both of us are friends with Rashmun. Ergo.

you mean to say you are his snoopy avatar? hmm. doubt it though.

Back to top Go down

It is time SI gets complete autonomy - Page 7 Empty Re: It is time SI gets complete autonomy

Post by peace_lover Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:50 pm

b_A wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote: The only difference between the two is that b_A posts on financial threads.

Doesn't Idefix profile fit perfectly ? We both post in financial threads, cryptics , both telugu.Both of us are friends with Rashmun. Ergo.
He's from Telangana and you from seemandhra.  tongue 

peace_lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:00 pm

Ayyoooooo

I go to the dentist and come back to this??

What happened to RIP? phlowers on grave?? waving tata saying bye bye

*Wikipedia, Twitter, Facebook*

*frustrated*
Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:04 pm

peace_lover wrote:
b_A wrote:

He's from Telangana and you from seemandhra.  tongue 

Is it that difficult to pretend that I am from Telangana/Seemandhra ? tongue back at you.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:05 pm

Sad i think cliff notes would need cliff notes for this thread content. i give up.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:11 pm

Impedimenta wrote:Sad i think cliff notes would need cliff notes for this thread content. i give up.

neeYuma? vaa vaa you were the only one missing Very Happy

I give up.. *sigh*

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:22 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:15 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:GK has stepped into suchat before. doesn't do that now.
fair enough. if i haven't spelt it out clearly it's a strong suspicion GK = atcg. it goes without saying that no one has any clinching evidence (yet).

talking of suchat, are you (HK) still under some oath?
i normally spend the evening whatsapping with my friends, extended family and older son (when he is free). i'm not under any oath. i might step in to chat when in mood. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:21 am

Brigadier HK (Retd) wrote:
fair enough. if i haven't spelt it out clearly it's a strong suspicion GK = atcg. it goes without saying that no one has any clinching evidence (yet).

i normally spend the evening whatsapping with my friends, extended family and older son (when he is free). i'm not under any oath. i might step in to chat when in mood. Smile

Forget all that....What do you think of Akash Ambani getting a degree from Brown U and his sister Isha Ambani from Yale?

Looks like the IVY Leagues not only give admission to kids of rich and famous in US but around the World including those from India. I notice kids of most industrialists and politicians going to IVY League schools.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:15 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Forget all that....What do you think of Akash Ambani getting a degree from Brown U and his sister Isha Ambani from Yale?

Looks like the IVY Leagues not only give admission to kids of rich and famous in US but around the World including those from India. I notice kids of most industrialists and politicians going to IVY League schools.
lol. now YOU tell me how different are they from moneypal institute of tech.?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:21 am

lol. now YOU tell me how different they are from moneypal institute of tech.?

Moneypal is better in many ways as it's seats are for sale whoever has money (most of them). IVY Leagues give seats only to the rich and famous (The dumbest Yale graduate is of course Dubya).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:35 am

lol. now YOU tell me how different they are from moneypal institute of tech.?

Moneypal is better in many ways as it's seats are for sale whoever has money (most of them). IVY Leagues give seats only to the rich and famous (The dumbest Yale graduate is of course Dubya).
i fully agree with you. besides, moneypal (and other private colleges) has a minimum qualification (which itself is quite stringent) to be eligible for management quota seats. thus the academic standard remains maintained.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:48 am

any discussion involving thambis eventually ends up with where someone went to school 30 yrs ago

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:02 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:any discussion involving thambis eventually ends up with where someone went to school 30 yrs ago

Thambis know that for everything there has to be a strong foundation.

Someone copied my statement and I heard that over the radio past weekend. Everything we do is a consequence of what we did in the past and will decide what are likely to do in the future...(yeah...it was on Robert Mugabe - the Broadway drama). Life is a continuum (sic).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:30 am

it has sorta come back to 'normal'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:34 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:

it has sorta come back to 'normal'.
 Question 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7