Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is time SI gets complete autonomy

+15
Petrichor
Propagandhi711
garam_kuta
Kris
bw
ashdoc
pravalika nanda
nevada
Silly Point
b_A
truthbetold
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Seva Lamberdar
Hellsangel
Rishi
19 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

It is time SI gets complete autonomy - Page 2 Empty Re: It is time SI gets complete autonomy

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:31 pm

*waiting for the moment when these two handles start yawning*

Back to top Go down

It is time SI gets complete autonomy - Page 2 Empty Re: It is time SI gets complete autonomy

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:37 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:*waiting for the moment when these two handles start yawning*

Tracy why don't you butt out of this thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:37 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:*waiting for the moment when these two handles start yawning*

*yawn tracy* Smile

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:38 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Why Rash? The more the merrier.
PS: This language is not befitting for a "noble" soul.

Last edited by b_A on Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:39 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

you have a point.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:41 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

you have a point.

now don't get cryptic on us.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:41 pm

considering his hatred of north indians , raj thackeray may also consider joining south india Laughing

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:45 pm

ashdoc wrote:considering his hatred of north indians , raj thackeray may also consider joining south india Laughing
uff. Don't divert the topic when Rashmun is just getting warmed up.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:54 pm

ashdoc wrote:considering his hatred of north indians , raj thackeray may also consider joining south india Laughing

Good point. Although he may prefer an independent Maharashtra.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:12 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:Or you can tell me where to slip up.

Thank you for your courtesy. Now please declare publicly what was the main handle you were using on Sulekha.

I have short term memory loss after getting repeatedly getting hit on the head by you. I can't seem to remember. Are you sure it was not jatayu ?

Very sure.

Ok Rashmun. I don' want to tease you anymore. My name is b(haskar)_r(a)o and I am from australia.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:15 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Thank you for your courtesy. Now please declare publicly what was the main handle you were using on Sulekha.

I have short term memory loss after getting repeatedly getting hit on the head by you. I can't seem to remember. Are you sure it was not jatayu ?

Very sure.

Ok Rashmun. I don' want to tease you anymore. My name is b(haskar)_r(a)o and I am from australia.

Good joke!

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:46 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Very sure.

Good joke!
I give up. What do you want me to say my original handle is. Tell me so that I can admit publicly.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:51 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

Very sure.

Good joke!
I give up. What do you want me to say my original handle is. Tell me so that I can admit publicly.

I would rather wait for you to slip up and reveal it yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:05 pm

No yawning this time?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:48 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Very sure.

>>>The Rao fellow you are talking about used to post in Sulekha as Bhaskar Rao(Sydney). Then he stopped including "Sydney" in his handle when some posted his reply as Nageswara Rao(Kydney).

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:52 pm

How about Bang Alore.  affraid Who was that guy anyway?

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:57 pm

*giggle*

being from Bang Alore *giggle*

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:13 pm

b_A wrote:
truthbetold wrote:clarification:

I am not implying who petrichor/sillypoint/bittu/GK are?  I am merely saying these handles are other egos of other regular posters (to use a rashmun term). 

For me there are different individuals as long as they post different POVs. But not gang up to push a single POV.

There is a reason for these alternate handles. Generally the original handles are seen as respectable members of the society. They cannot post their true feelings sometimes.
To give vent to their suppressed desires , they create these alternate handles like GK so that they can post creepy sleazy stuff.  In the case of KV , the original handle cannot afford to appear to be supporting an organization that is banned. Hence the creation of alternate handle.

In case of KV, I think there is more than that. 'KV' is probably afraid of governmental snooping. KV is very careful not to say anything about the LTTE or any terrorist organization directly.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:26 pm

b_A wrote:

I am not implying who petrichor/sillypoint/bittu/GK are?  I am merely saying these handles are other egos of other regular posters (to use a rashmun term). 

For me there are different individuals as long as they post different POVs. But not gang up to push a single POV.

There is a reason for these alternate handles. Generally the original handles are seen as respectable members of the society. They cannot post their true feelings sometimes.
To give vent to their suppressed desires , they create these alternate handles like GK so that they can post creepy sleazy stuff. In the case of KV , the original handle cannot afford to appear to be supporting an organization that is banned. Hence the creation of alternate handle.

>>> What is the real handle of GK?
What is the creepy sleazy stuff that GK posted?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:52 pm

Rishi wrote:
b_A wrote:

To give vent to their suppressed desires , they create these alternate handles like GK so that they can post creepy sleazy stuff. In the case of KV , the original handle cannot afford to appear to be supporting an organization that is banned. Hence the creation of alternate handle.

There were enough hints dropped in the ashkenazi thread.
GK was absent in SUCH from last week of December to January first week. If you are upto it, find the other handle that posted only one message in SuCH during that period. (Hint: When you click on a handle name and go to statistics, you can find all the posts of a particular handle.)

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:53 pm

b_A wrote:
Rishi wrote:
b_A wrote:

To give vent to their suppressed desires , they create these alternate handles like GK so that they can post creepy sleazy stuff.  In the case of KV , the original handle cannot afford to appear to be supporting an organization that is banned. Hence the creation of alternate handle.

GK was absent in SUCH from last week of December to January first week. If you are upto it, find the other handle that posted only one message in SuCH during that period. (Hint: When you click on a handle name and go to statistics, you can find all the posts of a particular handle.)

so like, two people cannot take off during the biggest holiday season of the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:57 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rishi wrote:
b_A wrote:

so like, two people cannot take off during the biggest holiday season of the world.
It is not the only clue. I mentioned this clue so that it is easier for Rishi if he wants to do some "research".

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:49 pm

Rashmun.

PN made a great point.

Why is that Hindi movie makers in Bollywood prefer to hire fair skinned people of Persian origin than dark skinned Dravidians as actors?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:58 pm

PN made a great point.
that my friend is what i call an Oxymoron!

*giggle*

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:20 pm

Rishi wrote:Rashmun.

PN made a great point.

Why is that Hindi movie makers in Bollywood prefer to hire fair skinned people of Persian origin than dark skinned Dravidians as actors?

The greatest superstars of Hindi cinema included dark complexioned men like Amitabh Bachchan, Dev Anand, Dalip Kumar and dark complexioned women like Rekha, Rani Mukherjee, Bipasha Basu, Deepika Padukone, etc. However I agree that there does seem to be some slight bias in favor of fair complexioned people, particularly fair complexioned actresses.

On another note, is it not true that most heroines in Tamil and Telugu cinema are fair complexioned?

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:04 am

Hellsangel wrote:
b_A wrote:

In case of KV, I think there is more than that. 'KV' is probably afraid of governmental snooping. KV is very careful not to say anything about the LTTE or any terrorist organization directly.

with big brother NSA watching and recording every move, changing handles is not gonna help much?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:25 am

The award for the most idiotic debater in this thread goes too...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:45 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:The award for the most idiotic debater in this thread goes too...
>>>>Who? Who? Waiting with bated breath...

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:49 am

Kris wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:The award for the most idiotic debater in this thread goes too...

hehehe, what's ur guess?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:53 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Kris wrote:

hehehe, what's ur guess?

>>>I have to go back and read the thread. I am still reeling from the Nehru/Edwina/ history lesson:), the one where he "was died" of advanced syphilis Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:56 am

Kris wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Kris wrote:

hehehe, what's ur guess?

>>>I have to go back and read the thread. I am still reeling from the Nehru/Edwina/ history lesson:), the one where he "was died" of advanced syphilis Smile

Read the thread hehe, is a tough pick.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:03 pm

Two questions
1.Too or to ?
2.Who?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:06 pm

b_A wrote:

Two questions
1.Too or to ?
2.Who?
 rofl rofl rofl

i think we should have an award for the most "butt-ing in" poster too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:08 pm

b_A wrote:

Two questions
1.Too or to ?
2.Who?

lol.. should have said toooo...

who - what's ur guess?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:10 pm

Brigadier HK (Retd) wrote:
b_A wrote:

Two questions
1.Too or to ?
2.Who?
 rofl rofl rofl

that one goes to me i guess Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:14 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
b_A wrote:

Two questions
1.Too or to ?
2.Who?
 rofl rofl rofl

that is quite ok and i meant it as a joke but after 2 people have asked you who, i think you should be forthcoming with the answer instead of playing class 2 hide and seek games. sawrrry in advance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:20 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
b_A wrote:

Two questions
1.Too or to ?
2.Who?
 rofl rofl rofl

that is quite ok and i meant it as a joke but after 2 people have asked you who, i think you should be forthcoming with the answer instead of playing class 2 hide and seek games. sawrrry in advance.

ya well, most awards are based on people's vote. and once i get the opinions/votes, i will announce that. Smile

(sending you a PM, coz apparently is seems like PMs is how the such games are played these days).

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:24 pm

b_A wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rishi wrote:
b_A wrote:

It is not the only clue.  I mentioned this clue so that it is easier for Rishi if he wants to do some "research".

mbwaahahha... i am flattered getting all this attention.

b_A - you need to review your D_I_K first, you know what I mean? hmmm..mbwahahaha rofl rofl

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:28 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
b_A wrote:

Two questions
1.Too or to ?
2.Who?
 rofl rofl rofl

ya well, most such awards are based on people's vote. and once i get the opinions/votes, i will announce that. Smile

(sending you a PM, coz apparently is seems like PMs is how the such games are played these days).
to be honest i don't browse this forum much nowadays and your post addressed to me a day or so ago freaked me out kombletely for i noticed it after 12 hours (unusual for me). i appreciate your sending the answer through PM for i don't miss PMs (not that i am inviting anyone). btw, happy valentine Wink belated i know for it is i-pill day here today Sad(don't ask me what i-pill day means -- even i don't know).

edit. ok. just googled. it is the morning after contraceptive pill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:37 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
 rofl rofl rofl

ya well, most such awards are based on people's vote. and once i get the opinions/votes, i will announce that. Smile

to be honest i don't browse this forum much nowadays and your post addressed to me a day or so ago freaked me out kombletely for i noticed it after 12 hours (unusual for me). i appreciate your sending the answer through PM for i don't miss PMs (not that i am inviting anyone). btw, happy valentine Wink belated i know for it is i-pill day here today Sad(don't ask me what i-pill day means -- even i don't know).  

ya what is i-pill day?

Valentine day went fine. XH was the only one in full enthu of it. 2-3 days ago he got flowers, chocolates, and cupcakes for D and me... roses for me, and mixed flowers for her. But she claimed the roses. I don't care coz both are sitting pretty on our dining room table in vases. Well, actually one is a vase, but the other one was broken, so I put them in a pretty looking ceramic jug. Will take a pic if they are still fresh looking and post.

Y'day 10 minutes before the school bus stop time, son told me that his teacher had asked to get card + Candies for the whole class. I was like that ain't gonna happen now, is it? I looked for plain candies around the house enough for his class, didn't find any, so that's how he went. Funny how much of this stuff I used to do for daughter when she was in elementary school.

Y'day D wanted to go to Olive Gardens, and I wanted to go nowhere, so asked XH to just get chinese food (of her choice). Food was great. Then he also got both of us surprise gifts. Two bracelets for me - the kind I wear normally. One from his behalf and another from son's behalf. Loved both of them. He got a watch and a pair of earrings for D.

So that was our Valentines day. What did u get ur srimatiji?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:54 pm

TW,

This is not a thread about Valentine day.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:57 pm

Rishi wrote:TW,

>> It could be, if it is an expression of love for SIs Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:15 pm

Kris wrote:

whoa! that is broad and borders on creepy and sleazy stuff. Neutral 

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:17 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Kris wrote:

whoa! that is broad and borders on creepy and sleazy stuff. Neutral 

>>> Hey, I didn't mean all of them at the same time.. that would be ménage a 1/2 bill. One at a time...

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:44 pm

I think I have the creds to say that I have seen many threads in my tenure here.. and Even I ( i do have an attenshun span of a bee) think this is the most Pak-oed thread i have come across..

So who ever still remembers what the original thread was about and is keeping of the discussion gets an Award too..

I usually am the one to jump into a serious discushion and *yawn* and i was so bored i even forgot to do that..

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:03 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Very sure.

Good joke!
How about this ? My name is bend_Apparao and I am from vizagapattinam.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:25 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

Very sure.

Good joke!

is that vishakhapattanam?

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:36 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

Very sure.

Good joke!
on all 4? Razz 
looks like you're pretty clairvoyant about your imminent future, here Razz

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:46 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Very sure.

Good joke!
on all 4? Razz 
looks like you're pretty clairvoyant about your imminent future, here Razz

So, in his original handle,b_A likes to use the Razz emoticon according to GK. Who can it be?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:49 pm

GK, how about another hint: is the guy a Telugu or a Tamil?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next